Bambis LA promotion service

deathception

Guardian
Bambideath deathception durka
Hey everyone Just wanted to let any LA owners of a new service im providing that can be beneficial for you and my stream.
Every week i Host a sponsored group hunt on tuesdays, usually i take my group to hunt Mobs on any planet, i have stayed away from LAs for the tax, so id like to offer this opportunity to any LA owners willing to take the chance.
I can bring my group to hunt on your LA for a hour or more. Here are the two options i offer LA owners
1. i ask if for LA owner to take away tax for that hour to allow my group to try and global and have fun without costing us any extra ped from returns
2. keep your tax on But ill charge a Hourly rate to make up for ped lost to taxes
Now you might think these are not making you Ped as a LA owner and your right. BUT it is saving you ped in advertising since i use my stream to advertise your LA as well as global on the Global chat, IM not looking to make a profit here but to allow a opportunity to network and grow as a community but also giving LA owners a chance to advertise for free.

If anyone has suggestions on my service id be happy to hear and any LA owner interested PM me here or in game
thank you sincerely Bambideath

Back