BAN FOR NO REASON BE CAREFUL!

THEY DONT ANSWER ME FOR 2.5 MONTHS! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO , AND WHY I RECIVED LOCK OF MY ACCOUNT IM HONEST PLAYER I PLAYED 2 YEARS AND NEVER SEE THINGS LIKE THAT! PLEASE HELP ME! WHAT SHOULD I DO? LOKI(CHAT SUPPORT ) TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD EXPLAIN THEM THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT REASON PLEASE THEY JUST DONT ANSWER ME! I DONT KNOW WHAT DOES IT MEAN SUSPICION AUCTUIONS IM ALWAYS USED AUCTUION TO SELL ITEMS AND BUY ITEMS WHY I RECIVED BAN FOR NO REASON??? IF ITS BAG ITEM U CAN FIX IT! WHY THEY DONT ANSWER ME? I HAVE 190 MOON DEEDS AND ANOTHER SHARES ( DEEDS ) AND ITEMS THEY JUST BAN MY ACCOUNT AND NOT ANSWER ME FOR 2.5 MONTH! PLEASE READ ! HELP ME ! WE ARE WORRIED WITH MY FRIENDS TOO! WE PLAYED TOGETHER AND THEY ALSO WORRIED ABOUT THEY ACCOUNTS AND PEDS WICH THEY FARMED FOR SO MUCH TIME , I WANT TO CONTINUE PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS WE ARE WORRIED SO MUCH PLEASE I NEED ATTENTION!

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH , IM JUST WORRIED AND NOBODY HEAR ME , IF U CAN HELP PLEASE WRITE TO ME! ALL YOUR IDEAS CAN HELP ME!
CHAT SUPPORT ON THE SITE DONT ANSWER ME ( LOKI , ZEDD )

Hi Nevskiy,

Thank you for your support case.

We can see that you've placed suspicious auctions, do you have any comments in regards to any of your auction sales?

Kind regards,

Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

Did you and your friends tried to price fix some items on auction?

" We can see that you've placed suspicious auctions, do you have any comments in regards to any of your auction sales? "

i knew few "friends" that were placing high BO on usual low mu stuff trying to inflate the price.
GL with your problem.

We all know that the AH is used often for Markup manipulation which is not fairly for all, so if you are one of those you got the answer.
But i'm interesting if you sell your things using AH fairly, they garanted by MA for this..

Some AH Resalers like Pitbu** often increasing very hight the MU, for me such resalers are good.. is that agains the rules?

This topic is interesting if you sell your items in AH w/o friends help for manipulation.

i didnt rememeber what items i bought and what sold my friends didnt buy items from because i can give it to them in trade! What is manipulation!? if i just sell item higher than other or what???!!!

Just tell them that then, That you are unaware what you have done wrong on the auction. Be honest with them and they will look into it :)

Maybe youre the one that is buying Bleaching addons blueprints for +1k ped just to increase MU. Everytime something like this ahppens the one in case is innocent and not guilty. Everytime.

Maybe bec [Prince Nevskiy Saint] has 0 activity since 2018 according to EL site (with 3 globals in total ) and looks like as an alternate account used for market manipulations/trade botting/increasing AH slots ?

Last edited:
Maybe bec [Prince Nevskiy Saint] has 0 activity since 2018 according to EL site (with 3 globals in total ) and looks like as an alternate account used for market manipulations/trade botting/increasing AH slots ?

Even if its very tempting to see this player/account as an alternate one, you can't tell if its his case. No proof, no judgment.

Regarding MA's rules, a player can be a full time trader without shooting a single round, planting a single probe or crafting a single EP... that remind me of a recent thread here.
Some of these accounts even show publicly in selling thread on PCF without any problem (take a look at the 1st page of selling section and check EL tracker ;)).

In his case, he can only explain that he don't understand but you can't fool MA as easy.

Last edited:
I don't think such things will happened, unless it's an accident or human relationship issues.
Then, you might have banned for no reason.

Anyway, hope you are doing fine.

First of all you should turn your caps lock off. Secondly its very unlikely MA have locked you for no reason, if you are innocent your acc will be unlocked sooner or later. I get it , this sux, but its for protection of every Entropian against scams and MU manipulation.

So you bought items or sold items, but cannot remember which or for what values... And you joined forum one week ago, yep I cannot see anything about this being suspicious at all. I find it hard to believe MA would lock someone without a valid reason though, especially when it relates to auction markup. The solution is very simple, what did you post and at what value, or what did you purchase, and at what value. How did the price differ from the average recent sales on those items, if you were involved in an effort to inflate auction markup value on certain items, then yes, you are deserving of a ban. If its a mistake and you purchased an item for to high markup, you could have contacted seller and ask for peds back potentially, but you got locked, meaning it happened more than once most likely.

I got few friends locked up, they figuring it out.

They are small time players, I give them my leftover blueprint stash to sell on auction, like 50ped/week trades.

It's weird stuff like that happens and yet botting, Yog and other exploits are given free pass.

i wrote everything about auctuion and details support still not answered me , they just locked my account and ignore me! what should i do? HELP me please everyone can be in this situation im not manipuliation of pirce and other bad things in the game im honest player wich donate a lot of money in the game why the cant just answer me?! i deserve answer

Back