Ban the Above User!

banned for having a cause

Banned because causes always cause causes against people and soc's so all causes should be banned!

Baned for banning Tax!

Banned 4 liking Eu... Oh wait :confused:

Banned for making assumptions the above user likes EU!!!

Banned for presuming everthing purple is yours... :yay:

Banned cuz u don't like purple, im purple so she owns me! :scratch2:

Banned for being purple Tax.... :)

[
Banned for not having a awesome sig... (and yes mine is awesomeest!!! :rofl:)

banned for not having an awesome sig created by me

lol banned for making me gag :laugh: (j/k about gagging, but this thread is about banning, not group hugging!)

Banned for not liking Barney D=

banned for not being a ninja!!:eyecrazy:

Banned for being a ninja :D ? High YEAA %_%

Banned for being a ninja :D ? High YEAA %_%

Please, please, please tell me you didn't like that Friday song... I saw it by accident under a vid titled "worst music video ever", her voice made my ears bleed and I'm just barely beginning to recover.

I have to go cry in a corner till the memory of that traumatic event goes away, but first:

Banned for reminding me of that horrible day when I clicked 'play' on that song. I'm scarred for the rest of my life.

Please, please, please tell me you didn't like that Friday song... I saw it by accident under a vid titled "worst music video ever", her voice made my ears bleed and I'm just barely beginning to recover.

I have to go cry in a corner till the memory of that traumatic event goes away, but first:

Banned for reminding me of that horrible day when I clicked 'play' on that song. I'm scarred for the rest of my life.

banned for crying ;)

banned for crying ;)

You obviously haven't had the horror of listening to that song lol

Banned for not being tormented by it's evil subliminal messages.

Banned because listen to a song i havent heard about.. :)

Banned because listen to a song i havent heard about.. :)

Friday by Rebecca I think... banned if you actually listen to it.

I guess if you're a high school kid maybe it's not bad, but she actually takes a whole chorus to say that 'yesterday was Thursday, today is Friday, tomorrow is Sunday.' and the crowning part was saying 'we so excited' a couple times, when 'we're so excited' using proper grammar would have actually sounded better and had more fluidity, not to mention not making her sound like a three year old, or that Vietnamese woman in Full Metal Jacket.

Kinda creepy part in the video was this rapper guy singing while driving in his car... what is this? Is this older rapper guy going on his way to pick up some high school or junior high kid to party all night long with her and a bunch of other kids on Friday?

She's a cute kid, but her voice is isn't very good either. Figure someone picked her up for her looks and auto-tunes the heck out of her. Put out a single or an album maybe, then put her on a tv show before her music hits the critics.

Last edited:
Friday by Rebecca I think... banned if you actually listen to it.

Well... I doubt i will listen to it..
So banned of assuming i would listen to it :)

Back