Bank NEVERDIE Comments thread

Excellent new ad banner. Mucho power in advertising... :)

<-- Love the atrox in banner :ahh:

How often are the loan values on each item reviewed?

Some items you have loan values for need serious revaluations.

And what's with the shopkeeper out the front selling items way in excess of current market value rates? Talk about taking advantage of new players! :mad:

I see...You use a fancy banner to avoid answering simple questions?

It's not a hard question to answer, really! :scratch2:

perhaps you might want to take another look at the way you present your questions to see why they are not being answered

We review the loan amounts regularly, but there are many considerations factored in. We dont adhere to 1 strict rule for setting loan Values...

Remember we are making loans not buying items...
Also there are other Banks if we are not offering the value you are looking for...

If someone particularly wants to use BND, but cant borrow enough against the item, they are free to contact us and we will review the terms. But in general this is too time consuming... However if u want to take the time to list Specific adjustments you desire feel free and we will definately look i to over..'

Regarding the Shopkeeper outside the Bank all items inside are defaulted items and the Mark up is meant to be in line with the loans made on those items.

if You have a Suggestion be specific

Last edited:
perhaps you might want to take another look at the way you present your questions to see why they are not being answered

We review the loan amounts regularly, but there are many considerations factored in. We dont adhere to 1 strict rule for setting loan Values...

Also there are other Banks if we are not offering the value you are looking for...

If someone particularly wants to use BND, but cant borrow enough against the item, they are free to contact us and we will review the terms. But in general this is too time consuming... However if u want to take the time to list Specific adjustments you desire feel free and we will definately look i to over..'

Regarding the Shopkeeper outside the Bank all items inside are defaulted items and the Mark up is meant to be in line with the loans made on those items.

So I guess the "bank" wasn't too good deal after all if running it is too time consuming?

As an automated system The bank operates profitably if you balance things Right. But if U factor in labor costs for constant adjustments, the profit margins can disappear rapidly, So one has to balance the time investment carefully.

The Bank is definately not a cash Cow at this stage, alot of additional investment is required to develop the business model, kind of like all the other professions in this game.
You dont just buy a great Gun and make a profit, you have to build the skills and Experience to Use it effectively.. The banks are the same. They Are potentialy Great Guns, but you gotta learn how to use them properly.

Thinking outside the Box is key. Its a learning curve for me, but its still fun

That's where your whole business plan will fail ND. With the uncompetitve rates you are offering on items (for example AS-147, weekly/monthly rate is about tt +5.5k yet you offer a loan of tt +1.3k on it!?) you will quickly fall behind the others.

You employ a "full time" person for the bank I understand? Surely reviewing items that you loan against should be reviewed religiously to keep up with the market...

You call yourself the Gamer's Bank? How about living up to that statement!? :rolleyes:

You call yourself the Gamer's Bank? How about living up to that statement!? :rolleyes:

It is true that ND is offering the 3rd highest amount for the AS-147 out of the 4 banks, but have you compared the interest rates lately? ND Bank is offering 14.99% interest while his nearest rival is offering 35%.

That fact seems a little at odds with your statement above. ;)

Alot of item prices are manipulated by resellers who are trying to keep pushing the prices up so we have to be cautious of following the market Values too closely.

But we do aim to average 50% of firm market prices, but thanks for pointing it out, we will review all our Weapon Prices feel free to point out some more stuff :)

Fantastic banner! Clear, clean design. I must have watched it all the way through 3 times and smiled every time when the little noob says "ouch" :D

It is true that ND is offering the 3rd highest amount for the AS-147 out of the 4 banks, but have you compared the interest rates lately? ND Bank is offering 14.99% interest while his nearest rival is offering 35%.

That fact seems a little at odds with your statement above. ;)

What's this got to do with interest rates? People are looking for the best value on their collateral. Interest rates mean jack shit when it comes to short term loans.

The AS-147, as an example, has been trading fairly strongly in the +5k to +6k for the best part of a year now. Not sure why the statement of market manipulation on this particular item is used...Also I am sure I can find numerous examples but that is your "manager's job" ND, not mine.

What's this got to do with interest rates? People are looking for the best value on their collateral. Interest rates mean jack shit when it comes to short term loans.

Fascinating. So I have been imagining all the whining each time the interest rates for the banks goes above 50%? Perhaps ND should raise his rate to 99.99%? After all, "interest rates mean jack shit" so why stab himself in the foot by giving a good deal when he doesn't have to?

For the record, I was pointing out that your criticism, "You call yourself the Gamer's Bank? How about living up to that statement!?" is fundamentally flawed as you haven't done your research.

On the one item you mentioned, ND's bank is offering the 3rd highest amount, with the 2nd longest potential loan period and has by far the lowest rates of all 4 banks. That seems like a fairly competitive package to me. ;)

For the record, I was pointing out that your criticism, "You call yourself the Gamer's Bank? How about living up to that statement!?" is fundamentally flawed as you haven't done your research.

On the one item you mentioned, ND's bank is offering the 3rd highest amount, with the 2nd longest potential loan period and has by far the lowest rates of all 4 banks. That seems like a fairly competitive package to me. ;)

Haha...You just compromised yourself when you suggest I hadn't done research when you blatantly use my example.

FFS! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm done with this thread. Good luck to ND and his banking ventures...

Haha...You just compromised yourself when you suggest I hadn't done research when you blatantly use my example.

FFS! :rolleyes:

Not really. Either you haven't done your research or you did bad research by ignoring the facts that you saw. Either way my statement still stands.

Have a nice day. :D

Not really. Either you haven't done your research or you did bad research by ignoring the facts that you saw. Either way my statement still stands.

Have a nice day. :D

How about you do your research on the following items and let me know how you go...

Female Jag armour, 7 pieces, non-L
DAR 9300
M71A1

Your jaw will drop when you compare the borrowing amounts compared with ND's.

Absolutely disgusting!

All banks are just after one thing, to make money.
Compared to some of the players in EU that is no different.
The difference herien lies in the fact that these "banks" are lending so people can play a "game".

Do you ppl realise how fucked up that sounds??

Bloody vultures the lot of them, and especially despicible in this environment.
If you ever see me in one of the ingame banks it will be to offload unwanted dung. ;)

How about you do your research on the following items and let me know how you go...

Female Jag armour, 7 pieces, non-L
DAR 9300
M71A1

Your jaw will drop when you compare the borrowing amounts compared with ND's.

Absolutely disgusting!

I really don't see the problem. For the banker it is a question of balancing risk and reward. High loan amount means high risk, while low interest rate means low reward. The Banks offering higher amounts (high risk) are also offering high interest rates (high reward) while ND is offering lower amounts (low risk) and also lower interest rates (low reward).

If ND's policy of working the low-risk/low-reward side of the market is disgusting, then why don't you get your loan from the high risk/high reward market instead?

The cynical side of me can't help but speculate that you are trying to push ND to raise the loan amounts while keeping his interest rates low so he enters the position of high risk/low reward (the best position for people to take out a loan). ;)

I really don't see the problem. For the banker it is a question of balancing risk and reward. High loan amount means high risk, while low interest rate means low reward. The Banks offering higher amounts (high risk) are also offering high interest rates (high reward) while ND is offering lower amounts (low risk) and also lower interest rates (low reward).

If ND's policy of working the low-risk/low-reward side of the market is disgusting, then why don't you get your loan from the high risk/high reward market instead?

The cynical side of me can't help but speculate that you are trying to push ND to raise the loan amounts while keeping his interest rates low so he enters the position of high risk/low reward (the best position for people to take out a loan). ;)

Far from it...

I have no intention to take out a loan at all from a bank and the experience of comparing the borrowing amounts of items from one bank to the next is certainly an off putting experience.

The whole valuing system should be reviewed on a regular basis but I can see this is not happening with ND's bank...

All banks are just after one thing, to make money.
Compared to some of the players in EU that is no different.
The difference herien lies in the fact that these "banks" are lending so people can play a "game".

Do you ppl realise how fucked up that sounds??

Bloody vultures the lot of them, and especially despicible in this environment.
If you ever see me in one of the ingame banks it will be to offload unwanted dung. ;)

So MA sell a license and someone buys it. They offer a loan on terms they choose. IMO that doesn't make them a vulture ... every single player is free to accept or reject the offer they make. If the offer is not competitive then acceptances will be slow coming. If it is and suits some people then acceptances will come. It really is very simple. You seem annoyed that real money (and all of the consequences of that) is involved in the game at all .... If you don't like a game with money involved play something other than PE.

Interesting discussions guys. Whats interesting is that a couple of weeks ago I was NEVER going to use a bank. I was of the opinion that a bank was/is just a glorified hock shop.

Now two weeks ago before the Australia vs Netherlands WoF match, I couldn't deposit. CC had expired and couldn't register a my new one quick enough. I needed about 1200ped more to see the match out. The solution was to use a bank. Of course I used ND's bank, I didn't check rates or loan amounts, I knew it was going to be only for a couple of days and 3 viking parts got me the money I needed. After the match I sold what I looted and retrieved 2 of the parts. A couple of days later I could deposit again and get my last part. Didn't even look at the interest I was charged for the couple of days. But for the convience it was nothing.

Now this weekends WoF match vs Tibet was interesting... I could deposit, and did, used the deposit for repairs and a new X1. Now on most hunts I at least get back my ammo spend, so instead of depositing for my ammo I borrowed it. Afterwards again I sold my loot and could withdraw all my viking parts again. And I now don't have 1500ped on my PED card that I can waste. Suited me fine. If I have ped I will waste it.

I'm not saying this is a good solution for everyone, but suited me fine, and I'm sure it didn't cost me much.

Shaz Monaro

So MA sell a license and someone buys it. They offer a loan on terms they choose. IMO that doesn't make them a vulture ... every single player is free to accept or reject the offer they make. If the offer is not competitive then acceptances will be slow coming. If it is and suits some people then acceptances will come. It really is very simple. You seem annoyed that real money (and all of the consequences of that) is involved in the game at all .... If you don't like a game with money involved play something other than PE.

On the contrary mate, I enjoy the real life aspects of EU, including the cash economy. I just think there is a significant portion of the player base that will be taken advantage of through ignorance of banking procedures and policies.
Their problem I know, but everyone is entitled to their opinion without being told to go elsewhere. ;)

:) Indeed, same as anyone offering banking services is entitled to do so without being branded as a despicable vulture just on account of others being, as you say yourself, ignorant!

Last edited:
Sounds as though you may have some vested interest in the whole thing there slappers as indicated by your vigorous defense of them.
Oh well, Im done with this thread.
You can have your banks.

Don't go, I was enjoying this :D

Ahhh gotta love a good conspiracy theory. Yes didn't you know I secretly own two of the banks and ND and Anshe are just my 2nd and 3rd avatars. I thought everyone knew that. :laugh:

Sounds, like looks, can be deceptive.

I just happened to glimpse on the ND Bank banner on EF and noticed a quote:

"Did you know you can borrow against 50% of the market value of your items from Bank NEVERDIE"?"

ND, which "market" does this 50% borrowing capacity comes from? Either daily, weekly, monthly or decade...

Not until I can deposit Peds and earn interest.

My god people, the first thing the bank should have been set up to do is provide a place to deposit peds for interest. NOT give loans to people, It is no bank..just a pawn shop, I did pawn a gun I no longer wanted, would have been better to give it to a noob.

It is embarassing to see these banks in EU and not be able to use them for the purpose of starting a savings account.

Dumb and dumber

I just happened to glimpse on the ND Bank banner on EF and noticed a quote:

"Did you know you can borrow against 50% of the market value of your items from Bank NEVERDIE"?"

ND, which "market" does this 50% borrowing capacity comes from? Either daily, weekly, monthly or decade...

Still waiting for a reply...

:rolleyes:

Damn ND, how come you refuse to provide the market rate you base your 50% borrowing capacity on items for?

It's a simple question that deserves clarification...

:rolleyes:

Far from it...

I have no intention to take out a loan at all from a bank and the experience of comparing the borrowing amounts of items from one bank to the next is certainly an off putting experience.

The whole valuing system should be reviewed on a regular basis but I can see this is not happening with ND's bank...

according to you, you are not even a potential customer, you are more like a Heckler, so it just doesn't interest me to answer your questions.

Back