Bank Robbery in PA - They fled by car after disturbing the peace

Dorian

Guardian
Society
Rabbids
Meya Mya Fernz
This morning in PA around 7 AM UTC there was a bank robbery in PA.. I am still shaken up about it...

Luckily I got some pictures for proof !

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

They headed North after the Robbery towards Swamp Camp!

Where will this end?

:D

lol amazing.. now I really want these trucks to arrive!...

Wonder what they will cost... wonder what it will cost to USE them.. :D

Wow cool >D omg

What a morning, first i saw boorum lagger and now the bastard shaw i killed a month ago at rig is alive and robbed a bank !!!!

awesome way to preview, they go to PA for some roleplaying and then head to swamp camp :yay:

Now all we need are ATV's and other Vehicles and we can go on a merry chase!

awesome way to preview, they go to PA for some roleplaying and then head to swamp camp :yay:

Yeah but then what is interesting is that the Wastelanders are loose again, and it looks like this time, they've got vehicles. (and from the looks of them, in the initial photos, looks like you can "Shoot" from them..(Maybe))

Anyway today just got interesting indeed.. (Now where can I get me an ATV to go after these rascallions?

Ben Coyote a.k.a "The Blind Sniper"

Awesome picts :)

So were the vehicles moving, or were they just models?

Sorry if I've missed something here. XD

EDIT: Found the vid in the link from Nighthawk, sweet they really were working, lets hope this means a public release is soon, even if it is only a taster like the missions was.

Last edited:
So much for nobody getting insider info :rolleyes:

Hmmm the direction the vehicles are facing is not very well positioned for a quick getaway :laugh: Also only one clear exit, not a well chose spot for a heist :laugh:. Overall plan of entry and exit is poor. I conclude that this plan was formulated by businessmen and not accomplished raiders.

Last edited:
Say whatever you want but the marketing ploy and the way to introduce a new concept (cars) was amazingly well done :)

Say whatever you want but the marketing ploy and the way to introduce a new concept (cars) was amazingly well done :)

It was a good attempt, but mediocre in scale, certainly not amazing:scratch2:

But nice to see none the less.

What a realistic storyline. They try to make easy money, realize this aint possible and head to swamp camp like everybody else.
Wouldn't be surprised if they auction one or two tires to cover their fuel expenses.

By the way, couldn'd somebody from the homeplanet defense write some face recognition code for the turrets?

WANTED
dead or...
well, dead.
wanted dead.
period.

It was a good attempt, but mediocre in scale, certainly not amazing:scratch2:

But nice to see none the less.

For those of us who've been waiting 5 years since the last "roadmap" for vehicles to show up and actually MOVE this is the most exciting thing in all of today! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Wistrel

By the way, couldn'd somebody from the homeplanet defense write some face recognition code for the turrets?

I'd be happy if they didn't target me every time I walk past one! Still find that dead creepy - I AM NOT AN UMBRANOID DAMMIT!!! ;)

or just use soul disruptors :eek: (have been mentioned before in storyline, stops revive)

I agree.

Far better to have some screnshots and a short video made by players than the MA official videos as we had last summer before VU10.

This tells us that it works, it is real (well, virtual-real), it is not photoshoped or whatever.

Also it is presented with humour.

Carry on, carry on...

yes but i wish i was there. I could have punched one of the wastelanders and jacked his jeep :yay:

But yes I agree too fun way to introduce vehicles...creates a sort of panic :)

omg, and i thout it was just another one of their text events XD

I knew something was up when I saw that the BugFix updates were rather large.
I knew something was up, when the bugfixes didn't change very much.
I knew something was up when I looked in my Action Library, and saw vehicle controls.

Hmm, now I want to drive through Akmuul Island, shooting Mul'aak in PVP4 and Atrox on the coast. :)

and Atrox on the coast. :)

ooh you gave me a pic of how a nice hunting trip using vehicles could look :D

cruising around on the beach... suddenly a herd of mobs are in sight! the car goes straight for it, mounted gun blazing, mob after mob falling, and it comes to a full stop, people jumping out to finish off the rest... :eek:

yes but i wish i was there. I could have punched one of the wastelanders and jacked his jeep :yay:

But yes I agree too fun way to introduce vehicles...creates a sort of panic :)

Yes I agree, well done on that FPC. (FPC right?)

Back