Banned

sweraiszir

Guardian
Society
Rangers
sweraiszir raiszir sweden
Heya, I just got this messege while trying to check my entropiatracker today :O The only thing I have used entropiatracker for lately is to wiev Merry Meyhem 2010. hmm...:eyecrazy:

Your account has been banned from Entropia Tracker.
There can be several reasons why your account has been banned.
•You could have created several accounts where one is hidden and others are not
•Your account does not represent an avatar from inside Entropia Universe
•You could have tried to bypass the security on Entropia Tracker
•You could have used a proxy server
•You did not follow the Terms of Service
All bans are permanent and can not be revoked.

Have a nice day.

Did you go on Holiday to Romania?

The only thing i can think of is that the whole Amores Perros Society where at my place to compleate this MM. Maybe ET think i got several accs or something?

thats nice. no possibility that a mistake could be made then?

nah, ET bans are always 100% right and can never be wrong :rolleyes:

Looks like a IP Ban...

Heya, I just got this messege while trying to check my entropiatracker today :O The only thing I have used entropiatracker for lately is to wiev Merry Meyhem 2010. hmm...:eyecrazy:

Your account has been banned from Entropia Tracker.
There can be several reasons why your account has been banned.
•You could have created several accounts where one is hidden and others are not
•Your account does not represent an avatar from inside Entropia Universe
•You could have tried to bypass the security on Entropia Tracker
•You did not follow the Terms of Service
All bans are permanent and can not be revoked.

Have a nice day.

Two accounts created from your IP.
"sweraiszir raiszir sweden" and "sonof a bitch".

Needless to say "sonof a bitch" is not a real avatar name.
From the Terms of Service:

§ 3: Account accuracy
a: You will provide accurate data as to the name of your avatar inside Entropia Universe.

b: You will only create one account pr avatar inside Entropia Universe.

Furthermore:
§ 5: Termination of your account
a: Your account may be terminated by Entropia Tracker without any notification.

As the banned page says.. Have a nice day..

thats nice. no possibility that a mistake could be made then?

You can always PM me if you think its an error.. Ive seen some "odd stuff" from south africa.. Where like 30 ppl had the same IP .. and it resolved to a university in cape town.. so.. in cases like that.. I could open the IP again.

fair enough, but why then make the "can not be revoked" statment?

Because ppl who are genuinely being banned due to the wrong reason will still PM me.. but ppl who knows they did something wrong wont.. And if you did do something wrong - as the case here is - im not lifting the ban.

:)

You can always PM me if you think its an error.. Ive seen some "odd stuff" from south africa.. Where like 30 ppl had the same IP .. and it resolved to a university in cape town.. so.. in cases like that.. I could open the IP again.

I can shed some light on this. Its called a NAT (Network Address Translation) server that assigns addresses to clients on the inside and then replaces the inside IP on packets with its own when sending the packets out on the internet to save on IPs . Basically a proxy server just more basic and South Africa is full of them. General internet accounts in SA use the same NAT server if their in the same town unless the user has requested a Dedicated IP witch costs more.

BTW Starfinder sins I don't feel comfortable with using my only e-mail witch is also connected to my EU account on a non Official EU site I registered with a fake e-mail on you site just to disable my account from showing, you should really put in account verification. Hope you guys can forgive me if not I don't mind :silly2:

Why? I use HSS all the time... I should deactivate it before using ET?

BTW Starfinder sins I don't feel comfortable with using my only e-mail witch is also connected to my EU account on a non Official EU site I registered with a fake e-mail on you site just to disable my account from showing, you should really put in account verification. Hope you guys can forgive me if not I don't mind :silly2:
I dont have an SMTP server on the machine.. so I cant send out mails.. otherwise I would.
The email isent that important anyways.. Its more if I personally need to contact you and you arent on the forums..

:)

Why? I use HSS all the time... I should deactivate it before using ET?
Proxy server alone will not get you banned - it may say that login can not be completed. Proxy server in combination with "other stuff" may get your account flagged.

If its a university they are not alowed to game at the university! Sow i should suggest to ban it again! People should be bussy with study only at university!

If its a university they are not alowed to game at the university! Sow i should suggest to ban it again! People should be bussy with study only at university!

Hahahah.. yeah.. I really should.. shouldent i :)

Maybe they study Computer Game related course then they need to be in games a lot. :wise:
Then again I agree they are rare. :p
Anyway I think it´s rather embarrassing for OP how this turned out. :silly2:

Did you go on Holiday to Romania?

"We" ROMANIANS ,we do what we do just because we can and we have the ability to do it.

Last edited:
So im IP banned because someone in my MM team that was at my place created a false ET account? sounds fair... im gona move to another place to get this fixed i cant live without ET. this piss me off.

Why not ban or remove this false account instead of ruining EF for me :S

So im IP banned because someone in my MM team that was at my place created a false ET account? sounds fair... im gona move to another place to get this fixed i cant live without ET. this piss me off.

Why not ban or remove this false account instead of ruining EF for me :S

Kick the ass of who ever made the false account post their account stuff here shift all blame to them and then get them banned.

If your account was set to private the ban does not matter.
If it was not set to private (most likely not sins your complaining about being banned) why on earth would you create a false account, what would you gain in creating a false account to view info you could anyway view on a non private account ? So the logic behind the ban on your account does not compute.

Kick the ass of who ever made the false account post their account stuff here shift all blame to them and then get them banned.

If your account was set to private the ban does not matter.
If it was not set to private (most likely not sins your complaining about being banned) why on earth would you create a false account, what would you gain in creating a false account to view info you could anyway view on a non private account ? So the logic behind the ban on your account does not compute.

Good point. I dont benefit anything from having 2 accounts (I got one account) My EF account is not set to private.

Good point. I dont benefit anything from having 2 accounts (I got one account) My EF account is not set to private.

Please PM me your IP then I can unban it again. And please do not create any more false accounts.

Back