No FAPing
Melee Weapons Only

Main Event

23:00 - 00:00
Ithica Bar

No FAPing
All Weapons Allowed

Tickets Available from bar tenders at Jason Center & Ithica

Ah, bar fights. Now MindArk just needs to put some broken bottles in the loot and make pall stools weapons and all will be good in the drunken virtual universe. Gl with the event.

Alexis said:
Ah, bar fights. Now MindArk just needs to put some broken bottles in the loot and make pall stools weapons and all will be good in the drunken virtual universe. Gl with the event.

Pall stools and glass bottles are noncrippling and nonlethal. :wise:

Will armors be allowed during the melee-event?

Recoda said:
Will armors be allowed during the melee-event?

Yep there are no restrictions on armour usage there are currently no features to turn off or limit armour usage yet.

phoenixfire said:
Yep, is a shame but no feature to turn off or limit armour usage yet.

I wonder though does it have to be a feature? Can it not be in the description of an event "Armor use is not allowed" im sure most PE participants are big and ugly enough to abide by a said rule?

mmm I wonder...

I know that the feature isn't available at the moment. But the last event I went on restricted armors and everyone accepted that.

Melee weapons aren't exactly good against armors, so it's alot more fun if they aren't allowed. Might be hard to do, but still.

i think beer should be available and drinkable. Drink enough and you get a temporary doubling of bravado and powerfists skills

Winston

Recoda said:
I know that the feature isn't available at the moment. But the last event I went on restricted armors and everyone accepted that.

Melee weapons aren't exactly good against armors, so it's alot more fun if they aren't allowed. Might be hard to do, but still.

Yeah is true though I think not impossible with no healing, will see how this event goes and remove for the next event. No event description update feature yet either :). If nothing else it will serve as a good warmup for main event

Back