Question: Baringer SR47.

Cpt Super Flash

Guardian
Captain Super Flash
I am actually selling one of these at the moment and i know it is a very rare gun but the question is how rare are these guns? How many actually exist in game?

Last edited:
They are quite rare atm, looted on RT instances that are closed/bugged for 2 years. I've looted there a total of 9, which 2 were SR47. From what i know, i would say arround 20 25 ingame

Thanks for your fast reply,

That explains why people are asking so much for them then, I know of one seller asking 5k for a T2 and there is also a higher tier one on auction for around 6k.

I picked mine up quite cheap a while ago so going to pass on some of the saving i made to a new buyer.

I had to ask how rare these guns are though based on two other guns being sold and for much more than i originally paid.

Last edited:
There are a few lower level options for the very long range BLP rifle but there damage per pec is under the 2.9 with the Dante Amp, So i think that will also explain the higher price other people are asking for the Baringer SR47.

Here are the lower level options and there damage per pec with a Dante amp.

Baringer SR33 Fi/Ra/Co Dante Damage Per Pec = 2.654

Baringer SR35 Fi/Ra/Co Dante Damage Per Pec = 2.853

Baringer SR36 Fi/Ra/Co Dante Damage Per Pec = 2.803

Baringer SR37 Fi/Ra/Co Dante Damage Per Pec = 2.823

Baringer SR47 Fi/Ra/Co Dante Damage Per Pec = 2.906

Bought mine for +1.5k in mid-2013 and wouldn't part with it for twice as much.
I use it only as a tagger but can easily see how it could be used for low level eco hunting, if one got patience for such a slow rate of fire. Relatively slow mobs like Warriors die long before they have a chance to make a shot at you.

Thanks for the feed back.

I think that is the inevitable conclusion to all the rare guns they will end up with owners that will never sell unless the offer is too good for them to refuse. That might also explain the other high prices going around for this gun like 5k for a T2 and 6k for a higher tier.
I think on that basis if someone buys the Baringer SR47 Tier at 1.6 i have for sale they would have a good deal for sure.

Last edited:
I looted a SR51 when they were dropping (dont think any of the barringers have droped in a few years now) and since I wasnt skilled enough at the time traded it for an SR47 + Dante.

I don't plan on selling mine unless it is to trade back up again.

Thanks for the feed back,

I had seen an SR51 for sale and what put me off was there price tag so i went for the SR47 as it has great eco for allot less of an investment.

Back