Basic Filters

StrongHyper

Provider
Strong Hyperstone Soul
Last night I was whining how i didn't had any hofs for like last 2-3 months and I asked my friend Percy if he could borrow me his blue print.
I went to craft and after some time it was booring to look so I have put it on auto mode.
I went to take a nap and this morning when I woke up just when I have sit on my chair and turned on the monitor I got the 472ped Basic Filter hof.
And I was stunned , was thinking if I am awake or not hehee...
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
Thanks Percy for the blueprint mate :wtg:
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Gratz.

Basic Filters has still got it...

Wow...gz to you :yay:

gzz, from someone who's been playing around with crafting a little for 2 yrs now and never even gotten a global :eyecrazy:

Very nice filter swirlie :D

gzz, from someone who's been playing around with crafting a little for 2 yrs now and never even gotten a global :eyecrazy:

haha same here.

Gratz.

hmmm and I know at least one more dude who got a global on Basic Filters yday... :scratch2:

time to craft! ;)

Grzta on getting such a nice Basic Filters global. I'm not jealouis, I'm not jealous, I'm not......grrrrrrrrrrrr

Ouch, 2 years and no swirlies? That doesnt sound right. I craft very rarely but I have had swirlies. But then again, I dont do anything in small doses. I usually do 1000 clicks of a blueprint and get swrlies every once in a while.

Do you only do a small amount of clicks on a blueprint? ( less than 500 ). And are the blueprints you click very cheap to click? ( less than 30 ped ) 2 years and not a single swirlie just doesnt seem right.

Ouch, 2 years and no swirlies? That doesnt sound right. I craft very rarely but I have had swirlies. But then again, I dont do anything in small doses. I usually do 1000 clicks of a blueprint and get swrlies every once in a while.

Do you only do a small amount of clicks on a blueprint? ( less than 500 ). And are the blueprints you click very cheap to click? ( less than 30 ped ) 2 years and not a single swirlie just doesnt seem right.

Well I usually don't craft alot but I had a bad 2 months behind me before getting this hof on basic filters.
I did 10k clicks run so i guess i deserved it :wtg:

Congratz I didn't think that it was possible to get a HOF on Basic Filters...

Amazing HOF..... crazy that it can hof so high... Grtz.

Graz very nice hof xD:yay:

Nice one. :)

Thread moved to the "gratzing" section.

Wow.. Gratz indeed :yay:
That's like.. 472ped/5 pec = 9440 peds on a 1 ped click :eek::thumbup:

Nice lucky click gratz ;)

Saw this in game earlier today, congratulations... sweet hof :D

Back