FYI: Basic Target Assesment Unit

thelegend77

Provider
I heard rumours that this stuff is not looted anymore?

Just to set things right, they do drop :)

Heya,

I still got some of them but it is from really really old hunt.
On which mob BTAU (ahah, it's looks pro nuh ?) drop ?

Later,

Thorias

All the old generic components have been basically eliminated. MA decided all the L weapons needed more dpp/skill req so they destroyed the old SIB bps and stopped the old SIB weapons from looting.

Not sure what u meant there svena. MEaning that those nice SIB guns crafted are not able to be crafted anymore? But if there's still demand for BTAU rite?

I think "BP destroyed" as is harder and harder to craft due to missing components.

Seeing the MU of BTAU most probably you're not keen to share the mob (which is OK), but could be a slip from MA part - dropping from forgotten planets (like Next Island).

i think it was a slip most probably haha. It was rare. But since im relatively new, how was the drop rate last time?

i think it was a slip most probably haha. It was rare. But since im relatively new, how was the drop rate last time?

It was not TT food before either - sold above 250% easily 2 years ago, now no idea where they went MU wise, sold at 500%+ after they stopped dropping. If you found a source, it maybe wise to camp that mob a little, could be profitable :)

Back