Basic Trading Tutorial

Great Tutorial ... covers much more than just the basic imho. :) Thx

thanks

Hi just wanted to say thanks for posting about the scams I'm new to eu and have avoided the l scam thanks to your info, thanks again

Still trying to figure out how to trade well, thanks for the info, will definitively use a lot of it:D

Didn't see this in your guide Alice, and I didn't know until my soc leader pointed it out to me a few months ago. Until then I was using the calulator on PeAss to make sure a item still had tt left on it if the value seemed low.

He showed me if you move your mouse over the health bar of a item the % will pop up like this....

Hope this helps someone like it has helped me.

SpikE

Didn't see this in your guide Alice, and I didn't know until my soc leader pointed it out to me a few months ago. Until then I was using the calulator on PeAss to make sure a item still had tt left on it if the value seemed low.

He showed me if you move your mouse over the health bar of a item the % will pop up like this....

SpikE
gotta add that, didn't know either ^^
+rep :)

SpikE
Very nice!
I didn't know either :)

Really cool guide! Thank you so much!! :yay:

markup commission on 100 PED = 4.76 PED

Just a bit confused on how this is 5%?

markup commission on 100 PED = 4.76 PED

Just a bit confused on how this is 5%?
the 5% is the worst case scenario

the actual fee starts at 5% and is decreasing slowly the higher the difference becomes

i think the actual formula isnt know yet

Sticky this piece of gold. Every newbie needs to look at this. :idea:

Lets say that the for a piece of armor that costs 7 PED the markup is 2.3.

The seller told me, that he will give me TT + 50% markup, and gave me ~ 14-15 PED.

How is this calculated, i don't understand :(

Last edited:

The seller told me, that he will give me TT + 50% markup, and gave me ~ 14-15 PED.

strange indeed

if the tt was 7 ped and markup supposed to be 2.3 it should have been 9.3 ped

50% of 7 ped tt again is 3.5 so the total price should have been around 10.5

dunno either, maybe he was kind and gave some more peds?

TT +50% markup = 7 ped + 2.3/2 = 7+1.15 = 8.15 ped.

Anyway thx for the guide Alice +rep :)

Last edited:
I don't remember what kind of armor was it.

I only remember the markup was something like 2.3xx , anyway, next time i will be more careful

It there a log of my transactions, that i can see ?

I don't remember what kind of armor was it.

I only remember the markup was something like 2.3xx , anyway, next time i will be more careful

It there a log of my transactions, that i can see ?

There's only a log off your conversation. The trade screen isn't logged @ client side

BTW i think you should edit the first post on certain scam and add the Mining tools ... and take out the Old gun scam warning, there is no weapon seller anymore ;)

BTW i think you should edit the first post on certain scam and add the Mining tools ... and take out the Old gun scam warning, there is no weapon seller anymore ;)
can't edit first post anymore

but gonna delete the weapon seller thing from main guide :)

Back