Price Check BC-30 mod

Tilli

Old Alpha
garnet til alexandros
How much are these going for nowdays? Can you still grab one for 16k?

With recent sales of weak Argonaut claws at 26.5k including amp you are probably looking more at 25-28k region.

With recent sales of weak Argonaut claws at 26.5k including amp you are probably looking more at 25-28k region.

if someone tried to sell me a weak claw/bc80 under t3 for more than 25k ped i would kindly tell them to go fuck themselves and then add them to the ignore list.

if someone tried to sell me a weak claw/bc80 under t3 for more than 25k ped i would kindly tell them to go fuck themselves and then add them to the ignore list.
That may be your case, however one sold last week for 26.5 including the fen amp so my point stands.

That may be your case, however one sold last week for 26.5 including the fen amp so my point stands.
Was that a legitimate sale, or just some love between two resellers? I want one of these things but the price is just insane. Is 26k what it is worth or is that just the number that we are being told its worth? A claw on its own sold on auction 2 months ago for about 12k.

ppl can (and actually do) charge any crazy prices on their items here, but the only way to check the current MU on the item - is to put it on AH without BO price and pray for the bids.

Any deals on PCF dont have real conformation and dont record the real MU history on the items. It's pure speculation/MU manipulation imo.
You can trust the recorded MU history only IMO

10-12k for the claw
14-16k for bc-30

AND DONT FEED RESELLERS!

The trade took place on these forums and sold within a day. Also the person who sold is by no means a reseller, I love how anyone who sells their gear for an upgrade is instantly branded a reseller, because people are unhappy with the price they sold their gear for.

Considering "sellers" of FEN weapons ask those ridiculous prices its no wonder. A weapon listed in AH last year for 70k now worths 130k, at least in their eyes.
So funny to watch how many traders appeared over night. And funnier its the fact that several "traders" were selling someonelses item in 4-5 different threads at diffrent prices :)))). Some items are used more on forum threads than in real hunting.

There's nothing wrong with selling stuff. But sometimes if feels like that all of the games weapons and rings are all owned by the same 6 people. Damn they must be busy hunters... ;)
And everything seems to double in value every month. How lucky..

It just gets disheartening when I set my goals on getting one of these weapons once I am skilled enough, just to have the goalposts be moved back again when I finally reach them.

Lol... Idiots drawing conclusions.

My socm8/streamer/not a reseller sold his claw + amp to a certain vampire for 26.5k. won't name them but anyone smart enough can figure out who they are.

Warmdogg is trying to explain this. The prices are insane but there are people that are actually paying these rediculous prices...

Oh, on topic I'd say around 25k of you can even find one for sale.

Last edited:
Some people here need an education on what a reseller is, if I buy a gun and use it for 2 or 3 months then decide to sell, does that make me a reseller? Isn’t by that logic everyone a reseller?

Also I stand nothing to gain from the value of a BC30, it’s purely my observation based on evidence.

The one offers me a bc-80 for under 25k, would be my best friend from that point.

The one offers me a bc-80 for under 25k, would be my best friend from that point.
Pretty sure he meant BC-30 :)

The trade took place on these forums and sold within a day. Also the person who sold is by no means a reseller, I love how anyone who sells their gear for an upgrade is instantly branded a reseller, because people are unhappy with the price they sold their gear for.

Its not about those players, there are SEVERAL resellers that are constantly driving the price up. And the prices are getting really ridiculous now.
But what goes up, must come down....

Going off of unufain8’s removed comment, literally anyone who has benefited from the price increase and not sold their gun at the price they paid for it is a reseller.

This kind of behaviour is why the forums are dead and a place that punishes open discussion, instead of making counter points the likes of rocket just hurl insults, no wonder so many players avoid this place.

Oh, on topic I'd say around 25k of you can even find one for sale.
This is one of the main reasons for the prices are going up I believe.
I have an LR60 I bought for 73k and I do not see myself selling it until an LR upgrade is available. I was offered 110k ped for it a couple months ago.
I would prefer not to have to go BLP or pistol for an upgrade.

MA needs to restock the MM trader with new variety of items.

Back