Price Check BC-80 augmented

Carmstrong

Guardian
Whats the current market value of this weapon. Possible looking for one soon when I hit lvl 80 in dmg blp.

Last edited:
you better grind your way to get one in vendor.... or prepare 250kish ped
as per all the Mayhem pulled item thate is a value of component that is like robber said 100k
adn the "stacking materials premium" that is ....... Whatever the stacker asks....

and bp70 lp70' lr60 and bc 80 are sadly in the "demand zone"

So really no one actually knows what its worth?.. I've got anywhere from 100k to 800k.. I was thinking somewhere in the 150 to 200k mark depending on tier.. am I way off?

Last one I know of was over the 300k mark. With LRs selling for 150 I think you’ll struggle to find a bc under 250k but I could be wrong.

So really no one actually knows what its worth?.. I've got anywhere from 100k to 800k.. I was thinking somewhere in the 150 to 200k mark depending on tier.. am I way off?
realistically you're gonna get t0 for 190-220k.. every tier thereafter will ahve a shooting premium + markup costs.. so t10 maybe 330-350k isn't out of the question.

So really no one actually knows what its worth?..
With these things it's worth what you think. If what you think isnt what it's sold at you dont buy it..

It's like
51e542a3ecad04822600000c

posh-instant-noodles.jpg
40$+
rich-monopoly1.jpg
Leather Gold & Silver Monopoly Set $7000+
It's never really worth it but maybe you want it that much.

MMO live off "FOMO" (Fear of Missing Out(
that lead demand of "Dream" items.

if you have a 200k budget....
consider a 10k tool and put 190k in the ammo card....
probably something will happen before you drain all of them :)

If i am selling it - its worth a million

if i am buying it - its TT food

its all cheap if you using $ made in game - show me proof someone pulls $30K -$80K out of their savings account that did not earn it in game previously then i might start to think anything in this game is worth $10K or more.

Whats the current market value of this weapon. Possible looking for one soon when I hit lol 80 in dmg blp.

T0 LR60 was sold 125k a few days ago.
This is 31k more token, same 3x rare, so 150-160k is minimum, i wont dreaming for less.
But no one will sell it currently for that low, or if do, tell me, im bidding too in that price range.

More realistic is about 180-200k as minimum, up to whatever he ask, not like there is any available in vendor, and who knows how many waiting for it to be restocked with tokens ready to pull.

show me proof someone pulls $30K -$80K out of their savings account that did not earn it in game previously then i might start to think anything in this game is worth $10K or more.
you will lose that bet

its all cheap if you using $ made in game -
This statement is an economic nonsense.
let's say i made 300k ped in game.
i can shoose:
1. extract them and buy a mercedes calss B
2. buy a BC80

i am in the same situation of the man that need to empty saving account.
PED is freely convertible in USD at 10:1 so $ made in game are EXACTLY like $ made working in factory

i can shoose:
2. buy a BC80

PED is freely convertible in USD at 10:1 so $ made in game are EXACTLY like $ made working in factory
Very true. As long as you're not in a rush for the cash. The mandatory 50 Swedish business banking days is a long long long time :) the factory job probably has to pay you every 14 days or so.

USD at 10:1 so $
10:1 - fee = 0.90$. minor correction :p

Also, a thing to note.
In the next 5 years the likeliness of the Mercedes gaining value is 0. In fact, it will have lost at least 30% value for just being started the first time and rolled a bit.
The BC80 ? at worst it will lose some and at best it will gain some. At least it may stay stable which is better than any irl items that get used.
---------------------------------

On something else that annoy me on this forum or ingame in general...

People talk about how much they need to shuffle to make it worth vs the MU of a comparable (L) gun... I disagree 100%. IF you can sell the gun the same price, the only thing that you need to cover as a loss is the auction fee.

If anyone want to know if it's worth it. The person need to look at the REAL factor. Direct comparison to the (L) similar gun is false.

So what is the REAL cost of a BIG BOY ul ?!
The [Calypso Land Deed] that you could of bought. If you have a UL that cost 10 CLDs, you just lost 10 CLD return a week. Is that extra efficiency worth it ?
That is the ONLY real consideration as a 10 CLD gun make you lose +- 35p a week that could be used toward (L) guns and more.

Should this gun be worth 200k. We are looking at +- 66-67 CLD or 231p per week.

Would you spend more than 231p of MU per week if you took deeds instead ?

I know, I know... I should charge in AUD for all that knowledge and equations I have for EU mechanics.
I dont say everything tho :p

i can shoose:
2. buy a BC80

its not an economic statement

if you make $ in game its a lot easier to use that than digging into you own wallet is all i am saying.

so many people throw around big numbers in game about what is worth this or that yet how many are willing to use thier $ to pay the prices they mention w/o profiting in game previously. very few imo

if you want to look at it from an economic point of view then you need to address opportunity costs of what could be done in RL with $50-$80K and the long term values of that versus a gun in EU which we all know will depreciate quite a lot.

The [Calypso Land Deed] that you could of bought. If you have a UL that cost 10 CLDs, you just lost 10 CLD return a week. Is that extra efficiency worth it ?
That is the ONLY real consideration as a 10 CLD gun make you lose +- 35p a week that could be used toward (L) guns and more.
Sorry man but a player's life goes beyond a mere "digital bullshit".
i forgot the withdrawal tax (this is part of the Seniorage income of MA for PED printing,)

1. i said a B Klass .. it can be used as a seller representative to obtain profit in real life so its utility is higher than a fat toy in game for some ppl
2. CLD is related to game health so yes can be an alternative, but i can invest 30k in refurbishig a property that gains value and in inflation periods (in deflation just money is worth) is saving value in real terms
3. ppl that made 300k in game AFTER 2.0 (and not exploiting DPP 1.0 holes or L13 amps) are if any a handful successful "MU Extractor" that base the TTloss recoup in selling boxes and Mayhem stuff fot the larget amount,

i hitnk more some "crypto easy money" came in game after the surge of bryptobubble and that inflated prices. these "easy made money" added to covid pushed the values.
now it is a recession time, economy is slowing, and ppl thinks to alternatives.
and a 30.000 EUR digital asset seems pretty different than in 2020 IMHO

as a latest note on CLD they are NOT protected by any investment law scheme or insurance. if servers close tomorrow you loose all.
if people migrate to Arkadia because someone create a decent economy CLD loose 50% of price
and if Mayhem vendor is restocked or ppl simply leave those items to high volume grinders the price revets to the 70k for a BP70 we had in 2020 (i saw a fancy 200k on the foarum and recalled the auction of Bonnie for one of those on thiwtch at 145k that received no bid just some months ago.

@ Nevadajake. we are in Europe, we have social security, free hospitals and are paid at month's end because USUALLY we are not fired in 1 day from some corporation, here human life and dignity matters :)

Anyway i get your point and i dont compare it with (L)... armatrix are made to keep a costant DPS growth to rise levels. once you reached the dps level that matches your wallet a UL is deirable. i value them as TOTAL TIME TO AMORTIZE UPFRONT COST so that i knwo that in that period it can be sold to TT and i have covered my depreciation.

this thread is becoming interesting, more about how we perceive game than the bare value of an item . a pleasure to read

Also, a thing to note.
In the next 5 years the likeliness of the Mercedes gaining value is 0. In fact, it will have lost at least 30% value for just being started the first time and rolled a bit.
The BC80 ? at worst it will lose some and at best it will gain some. At least it may stay stable which is better than any irl items that get used.

People talk about how much they need to shuffle to make it worth vs the MU of a comparable (L) gun... I disagree 100%. IF you can sell the gun the same price, the only thing that you need to cover as a loss is the auction fee.

If anyone want to know if it's worth it. The person need to look at the REAL factor. Direct comparison to the (L) similar gun is false.

I know, I know... I should charge in AUD for all that knowledge and equations I have for EU mechanics.
The only issue when buying at peak before a price crash is that the value will fall more than on that car. When not buying at a inflated peak before a fall I would agreed :)

Also, a thing to note.

The fee is just 1% , Just a minor correction :) fee is 0.01$per usd. IT fells just if you withdraw less then 1000 USD as u pay 10 usd minimum fee :)
Fee: 1.00%(minimum 10.00 USD)

ok show me depo and withdrawals show me you depo'd $30K+ (300,000 Ped) to buy a single weapon or armor set.

Had about 200k in gear at highest, all deposited peds during the past 3 years, 0 withdrawal.
Deposit page only show past 1 year, you wont see what you want at there.

Currently its the best time to hunt since 2.0 gone live, anybody can make a tons of ped by claiming vendor stuff.
Not need looter levels, or 2.0 gun, those just make the claim cheaper. Not need armor, that just makes high CAT farming easier.

For me at 1 million cycle so far with 2.0 gun, the 1.0 effi would be about 20k more tt loss, i have 40% of the tokens, need 60% more, with same way, it would be totally 50k cost difference in the claimed gun. That is significant difference, would be still much cheaper than buying it, but 50k is 50k.
I dont see my current gear drops 50K till end of this year, i dont even think it would drop to the price range they actually costed to me, but i would be fine with that one.

i forgot the withdrawal tax (this is part of the Seniorage income of MA for PED printing,)
lol, didnt , mean anything by it. Also didnt say it was better ingame than in real. Just that the investment can be seen as a good one.
The fee is just 1% , Just a minor correction :) fee is 0.01$per usd. IT fells just if you withdraw less then 1000 USD as u pay 10 usd minimum fee :)
Fee: 1.00%(minimum 10.00 USD)
Yeah, kinda. People still have to depo. Being boxes that contain useless stuff, peds that aint 10:1 if bought directly and that aside US player we nearly all pay conversion fees on deposit. Still, good to mention!
2. CLD is related to game health so yes can be an alternative, but i can invest 30k in refurbishig a property that gains value and in inflation periods (in deflation just money is worth) is saving value in real terms
Agreed. The same can be said with the CLD price. As the USD drop, we that dont live in the US get discounted peds creating a spending growth while giving value to CLDs. Point is that the gun value and the CLD will be closely related as there more people there is, the more demand they will have.
Im not saying EU better than buying a house but you cant have an earthquake, tornado, bad tenant, water leak, repair or anything to do with EU. I was mostly comparing to the aging of the stuff. There is nowhere in the world where I can buy an item and keep in it's same exact MINT condition while gaining VALUE on investing in the item(tiering). Having items that do not rust, expend or contract with cold air/hot air/humidity is an interesting part of the items value and my comment was mainly to highlight that feature. Nothing more.

as a latest note on CLD they are NOT protected by any investment law scheme or insurance. if servers close tomorrow you loose all.
That's a funny thing we learned in one economy class. While what you say is 100% true, it's not that different in real.

Take a company crashing down.
You bought 10k USD shares in it. On paper you own a % of the place. Should the value go crashing down with no one willing to buy your shares. The result will be the same as in EU. In fact, I can guarantee you that you will not even be able to go pick up a screw or nail in that industry you invested. Your investment will become 0 as well.

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/04/030504.asp#:~:text=What%20Happens%20If%20a%20Stock,exchanges%20will%20delist%20those%20shares.
What Happens If a Stock Price Goes to Zero? If a stock's price falls all the way to zero, shareholders end up with worthless holdings. Once a stock falls below a certain threshold, stock exchanges will delist those shares.

If we are to take away any piece of insight from this thread, this is it.

All of our CLDs, BC-80 Augmenteds, etc.. are not protected by anything other than the full faith and credit of MindArk. Entropia has been around 20+ years; that's not nothing. But it is quite risky to put money here that we are not prepared to lose.

Had about 200k in gear at highest, all deposited peds during the past 3 years, 0 withdrawal.
Deposit page only show past 1 year, you wont see what you want at there.

Currently its the best time to hunt since 2.0 gone live, anybody can make a tons of ped by claiming vendor stuff.
Not need looter levels, or 2.0 gun, those just make the claim cheaper. Not need armor, that just makes high CAT farming easier.

For me at 1 million cycle so far with 2.0 gun, the 1.0 effi would be about 20k more tt loss, i have 40% of the tokens, need 60% more, with same way, it would be totally 50k cost difference in the claimed gun. That is significant difference, would be still much cheaper than buying it, but 50k is 50k.
I dont see my current gear drops 50K till end of this year, i dont even think it would drop to the price range they actually costed to me, but i would be fine with that one.
not sure i am following and while 200K in 3 years should earn you a spot at the table it is stil not 300K-800K for a single item

sounds like 200K you depo'd is for both the gear and to fund your hunting. that is not exactly the same as 300-800K for one weapon or item.

If we are to take away any piece of insight from this thread, this is it.

All of our CLDs, BC-80 Augmenteds, etc.. are not protected by anything other than the full faith and credit of MindArk. Entropia has been around 20+ years; that's not nothing. But it is quite risky to put money here that we are not prepared to lose.
Money comes and goes.. enjoy it when you have it and go get it when you don't..

Last edited:
Just because a player spent a fortune collecting tokens to acquire it at a stupidly insane value, doesn't mean it's worth the value they paid and are now desperate to recover.

You can buy a rug from harrods, that took an entire family of indians to hand stitch it for 30 years for 100 thousand dollars.... but like Billy Connelly (comedian) once said when he was looking and asked the price, he thought to himself..."for a f***ing carpet", haha.

Then again, with all these top weapons now floating about (100's of them), all of them costing MA millions a year in player profits being drained from the system, I guess it could pay for itself in a month or two. I don't know who's paying that huge bill, but hey let's not think about that, when there's weapons to sell. Haha.

The first question I would ask, is if I was stupid enough to pay 100k+,; What are the chances I could find another village idiot willing to buy it from me? Anyway why should you have to pay such prices, just to play the bloody game. Insane.

Better off with a fat bankroll, buy something much cheaper. If there isn't anything considerably cheaper, then...why bother?

Ps: those two players that neg repped me, "need" your 100k - 300k sales just to survive. They probably burn up the entire value of a weapon sale "markup" in a month. Never brave enough to post thier deposit/ withdrawl transaction screen. I bet its brutal.
It's has nothing to do with either of them being brave enough, it's the simple fact that they don't have to post anything or humor anyone..

Back