be killing or not be killing ? that is the question

ignem

Guardian
Society
FrenchKillers
ignem
Hi every courageous miner !

I have a TP chip but there is pk who run extremly rapidly and i ve not enought time to tp so :

- if i have a detpil and kill myself. Do i keep all my mining ?
- if i almost kill myself (damage less than half my life). Do the pk loot me ?
- if someone damage less than half of my life (a friend) and a pk finish me. Do the pk loot me ?

Thanks

i wish you do not make a tower in pvp :D

IGNEM

Dont mine pvp

if you get a tower in pvp area then get soc mates to help out or i am sure that are some pk'er that would love to help you but that if you trust them not too kill you.

If you press alt+f4 the Pker will get your mining..
sorry im not sure, i think MA changed the 'rules' a bit once or twice i don't even know whats real inside there these days ;)

if you kill yourself you loot yourself but the resources is gone :( atleast last try i did :D:D

its the only place where i earn enough cause i know where i found blood moss and himi rock :( but that right when a pk kill me i lost 5 ped min... fortunatly i die not often... else when guy appear in tp front of me...

Be killing!!!! Are you mad!!! Robots need killing!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGX3Jonxi5Y[/YOUTUBE]​

Colonists need to subscribe to www.youtube.com/JamhotTV to keep up to date with what's going on in the WAR! It's your duty!

Jamhot

What does your post have to do with the thread Jamhot? :confused::scratch2:

to OP: If you don't have the answers to all those questions ingame, you really need to meet more people, join a friendly Soc, and if you really really want to go PVP, check "Tax Collectors" in the Soc's thread, i believe they are a bit into that also.

/Migi

If you kill yourself you will not loose any loot.

You will however have to buy a new toxic shot.

Why am I giving away this information?!?

:p

-Bird

Back