Beacons!

I WANT MY BEACONS!:mad:

BEACONS BEACONS BEACONS !!!!!

something to do other than kill Ks of mobs, mining Ks of resources, crafting Ks of filters and oa101s. soc fights, anything that takes us out of this boredom.

Yes! Beacons are cool! they certainly add a bit more excitement and danger to mining :yup:

Last edited:
Yes!
HomerBacon.jpg

I. Guess only 90 people or so want beacons back :(

Sign me up! Have 2 in storage and have always enjoyed these together with the rest of soc.

Also nice dimension to mining.

Bring em back!

I am voting for the return of the beacons. We need them bad.

well, i'm in in the beacon request! I want them back too. I even stopped playing because i have lost most of the fun in EU. Beacons helped alot to keep this fun but since they are gone everything is just grey...

Lets hope they get the message and bring beacons back asap... well... hope is the last to die...

i think that the only "improvements" that needed to be done to the beacon mission system, are to improve upon the current beacons, textures, graphics, update to CE2 and make pretty.

it would be great if they brought in different types of "beacons" or different themes if you will and make it possible to loot "beacons" in hunting, crafting, as well as mining

for example, for hunting, maybe we can loot a small tattered map that gives us a location to a hidden cave :D

or perhaps while crafting, we could loot a one time use wormhole chip kind of thing that takes us to a location (mission start) and breaks after that one use :yay:

pretty please, whit sugar on top, give us them beacons!

Yes bring them back. Pretty plz.
I have huge pile of them gathering dust in my storage.

Had 2 beacons in my storage when MA destroyed EU with the make me cry engine :(

Of course I want them back have one in storage for over a year now and it is getting rust on it like hell. ;)

yep beacons asap
Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner

yeah bring the fun things back in game

beacons now pl0x!

Soderd soder soderstrom demands beacons.

RewIsioN Says: Beacons back plz!:)

A short beacon related question:
what can you do with beacons, what is their function ?
Function, have FUN :)

and play hide and seek too while the 'boss' takes out the boss ;)

Yeah bring em on !!!! :wtg:

Bump, sure we are more then this that LOVE beacons!

Back