Info: Beauty is back in Febrary!!!

Anyone messed with it yet? What's new? How's it work?

Yay. Maybe now Ill get a good price for the face toolkit I looted a few months ago...

its a big fail from me, they have nnot changed anything at all from what i can do.

what happend to the overhaul. they have just reintoduced what we could already do before cry2.. pffft.. :mad:

its a big fail from me, they have nnot changed anything at all from what i can do.

what happend to the overhaul. they have just reintoduced what we could already do before cry2.. pffft.. :mad:

omg... that is crazy... Im at work now.. cant check for another 12hours..

Checked it quickly tonight.

Nothing new, besides some bugs.

My head disappears when i start the process, then can't change the camera as i want.

The color background for skin color/haircolor/face haircolor (i guess eyecolor too, need to recheck) is missing.

We can't set the price to 9000ped by clicking down from 0 like before. This will more than likely be quite annoying in the long run to prevent ppl from clicking accept. (More ppl have 1k on card than 9k)

The nerfed range limit from ava creation are still showing. Maybe good to figure what IG beautician can do that can't be done in creation process? Or just forgot to remove them from the ava creation copy/paste? lol :laugh:

The success rate doesn't update automatically.

On the good side, seems we need less material than before.

10 gel gives 53% SR for a cut when before it was 41 if i remember right.

Seems there is still that damn "want to keep the change" message :mad:

Probably some more things to discover

Should check it more tomorrow.

Sorg

Edit :

Actually, seems that the "want to keep the change" message disappeared. Need to check customer size by myself i guess.

Though, when i propose something, the customer doesn't see it? Bug i guess.... Gah... what a mess what a mess!

Also, when the customer accept, i get the camera focus back on my face... can't see the changes therefore, and disturbing a lot... Did MA try this before implementing it?

Edit 2 :

After Relog, SR came back to 41%....?????
Mhhhhhh... what about taking the beauty out of the game for 6 more months and put it back without bug and at least a bit of improvment?

Last edited:
I have sent my bug reposrt to MA. sorg you thinking about selling skills now that Ma have messed up ;)

i thought there was talk of removing this plastic hair look guess that never happened as well.

@sorg and smooth: you have the exact same amount of hairstyles as you did pre10 ?

being honest I cant remember its been that long. Will have a look but from what i remeber nothing has changed at all aprt from added bugs.
ah sorry teh colours of menu seem to have a colour change.

the face textures appear differently though, you can only changed textures up and down and not left and right when choosing now i think will have to double check.

@sorg and smooth: you have the exact same amount of hairstyles as you did pre10 ?

Yup.

For me:

Good points about this update:
No more "keep your look" message

Bad points:
The rest :D

I have sent my bug reposrt to MA. sorg you thinking about selling skills now that Ma have messed up ;)

i thought there was talk of removing this plastic hair look guess that never happened as well.

Don't know yet, i'll try it a bit more before giving up, maybe all these new features are great in the end... Ehhhhhh....

Perhaps there are things that need to be found for beauty that will allow for new stuff? I'm not 100% sure on how it works, but it seems feasible to me that they left everything as was and built on top of it.

It's also possible that they just brought it back as it was for now, and will give it updates later as well.

Don't know yet, i'll try it a bit more before giving up, maybe all these new features are great in the end... Ehhhhhh....

lol. wil have too skill later on and see if there is some way or making good of this broken overhaul.

has any tested tooo see if they have modified skill gains.

Pfff thought they said hair would look more natural.. and not even a new hairstyle? :( That really sucks.. I was so excited about beauty coming back. Oh well, hope they change some stuff later.

Pfff thought they said hair would look more natural.. and not even a new hairstyle? :( That really sucks.. I was so excited about beauty coming back. Oh well, hope they change some stuff later.

To all you ppl out there that were expecting great changes I apologise for ma/fpc's failure.

What can i say I've been waiting for 6 months to get back in business and now things are worse than before. Sorry! Mabe in another 6 months ma will get it right and move forward instead of backwords.

Just changed my haircolor/style, eye color and added beard :yay:
Looks awsome... Osbourn style :silly2:

Thanks Ido for a great service :wtg:

Look on the brigt side ppl, this is a golden opportuity to sell your skills to me, while prices are still up.... just imagin when more ppl will start skilling and more skills are for sale on the market :D

I can confirm that probabilites is the same for me as it been before VU10.

Also seen the bugs Sorg mention about....

I have sent my support case also including bugs that sorg have found just waiting for responses.

done some beauty work this weekend. I have some SR related problems sometimes. SR for hairstyle become 0% no matter how much materials I add.

I notice it only after about 10 attempts failed in a row. The only solution for that problem been to log off and log on back....

Also I may say not many people want beauty work done.... And I can understand then nothing new.... old boaring styles...

They REALLY need better long haired hairstyles for males. The current ones really suck. :(

With beauty system they mean the diffrent hair styles and not the make up thing or what?

Beauty is hairstyles, facial hair, hair coloring, body surgery, skin coloring, face surgery, eye coloring.

Makeup is a diffrent thing. And as far as I understand it is not avaliable now..

Back