Buying: Beauty item's

brad0007

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Brads Colouring Service
Hi guy's since I doing well in the beauty service I like to ask everyone from Rocktropia, Cyrene, Arkadia, Next Island and other planet's to bring back the item's I will ask below. i would be glad to match any price or mark up so i kindly ask you not to TT these item's i will buy them

Hair Spray
Hair Gel
Basic hair, Skin, Eye colour set's
Body Fat

So please check with me before TT them your material's could be used to change your avatar later.

Kind regards Brads Colouring Service add through game or i be at twin peak's teleporter

I have some of these, mostly in Caly storage and some in Ark storage. I don't tt stuff like this as I know that I can sell it sooner or later. I'll send you a FR next time I log on.

Thank you I will always be buying these items I will beat any m/u out there so please everyone help me continue this service for you :)

to be exact I have the following:
Basic eye colour set x3
Hair gell x212 (on Caly) and x9 @ Ark. From time to time, I'm hunting Ark mobs that drop these, so I'll have more later.
Hair spray x9
Makup remover smooth x2

I have some items Brad, I will try to find you online.

Are you buying the 5 PED value face paints? I've been TT'ing them because I can't find a buyer. Thanks.

items i dont buy

OK as you know I have posted this reply on my thread just to let people know what I don't buy they are

face paint
lip gloss
eye liner
eye shadow
remover's rough, smooth etc
lip stick

and other item fall in that catergory because those items are to be used for make up mask if you need a buyer I sure hypnotic trance will buy them because he/she the only person who does the mask as I know of

P.S I only buy Hair gel/Spray, Body Fat, Basic Skin/Eye/Hair colour sets but here's a tip in the description on these items actually say to be used by body, face, hair sculptures :)

Last edited:
Back