Beauty Proffesion Bugs

soothsayer

Prowler
Society
Beauty Technician
soothsayer sooth carey
:mad::mad:not very pleased I thought that beauty profession was getting a make over and it appears that it wil not be. :mad::mad:

any way now that it is back I practised a little ona friend and was too find many bugs. I did not even try cutting his hair or changing is body..

how can i see what is going on with with his name showing over his face.
he also said that camera rotation was very limted, even when i tried the chair in the middle of the room.
24029-eu-fail-1.jpg

I t all appears that now once we have start the procedure we can not move aroudn freely any more. I used to move around so that i could check colouts of a person ewn hair colour and go get more supplies while still in the procedure of cutting hair of body styling.

also I used to press the middle mouse button to go into reverse 3rd person mode which is does automatically now if i am stood behind teh customer whic is nice but now I can only move the camera view up and down using number pad where before i could also go left and right.

and as you can tell by the image taken that at one point my avatars head and body dissappear and the rest then appeares in from on teh customer or ontop of him.

I have not done any more testing but i am pritty sure that there are more.

sorry MA A big fail in this department. Was really excited about this..

WAS!:mad:

Ditto, my efforts have not gone much better so far. Many of the same bugs, and nothing new to report (appart from the bugs ofc)

So why the hell did it take them so long to do a cut and paste job of the old code/system.

Must say im quite dissappoined :mad:

And nothing really changed either, where is the bright red I want for sooo long now?!?

Still same dull colours and the other bug we discovered is the second person changing the style instantly ends up having the style of the person before, including the face and colour. Relog was the only way to change that again.

how can we provide a service when the system we use i broken. I know if i did that @ my new company we would never have any customers.

Well I gues at least we can skill up assuming that that side of things still work

Here some problem I run into

*bouncing camera in the body unit
*color panel picture not show
*avatar turning backside wen click
*camera not rotate correctly around the avatar

When i tried body sculpting my ava walked right into my customers and was half merged with the pivot viewpoint behind, almost imposible to get a good view to preform any work.

Face routines ar almost imposible to do properly again because of the view rotation pivot point, I can't see the side of the face to adjust the in/out of nose or lips.

Try hair and i'm all of a suden facing the other way trying to get a good angle to see my customers profile is imposible. Not to mention that my customer is sitting 'through' the seat instead of on it.

I realy don't believe this crap! 6 months and one day since beauty was deactivated, 6 months of no skills, 6 months of no revenue on my investement and for what? a system that is worse than ever! I can't believe it and now I supose ma/fpc wants us to spend supplies and ruin our reputations on debuging the whole thing for them. Screw this! i'm going on vacation. See you all in a month or so mabe the system will be working properly by then!

Back