Become A Fashion Designer

Would you Like to Design and Sell clothing???

• Great Idea, YES, please MA :-)

Votes: 45 34.4%
  • It has some potential :-)

Votes: 43 32.8%
  • I have some more Sugjestions... (Please Post)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • No thanks, but the idea is good :-)

Votes: 42 32.1%

• Total voters
Bumped for more VOtes....

Please read every post if you are new to this thread. :D

LAKES MAKE HISTORY!!!! LETS MAKE THIS THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD!!!!

:yay::D:yay:

Sorry to burst you bubble mate your idea wasnt all new ;)
Plus its never going to happen,.
Thought about the same thing for about a minute then realised the folowing :

Basic pants will be sunset+beach shorts
Basic shirts will be tanktops
Queen boots will be Foxy high's
Seduce skirts will be Angel skirts
Jackets will be Coats

probably alot more examples but think you catch my drift here,..
the cheap stuff can now be used to look like expensive stuff
therefor MA wont do it

Freyr

p.s. didnt vote, not possible

Thought about the same thing for about a minute then realised the folowing :

Basic pants will be sunset+beach shorts
Basic shirts will be tanktops
Queen boots will be Foxy high's
Seduce skirts will be Angel skirts
Jackets will be Coats

probably alot more examples but think you catch my drift here,..
the cheap stuff can now be used to look like expensive stuff
therefor MA wont do it

Freyr

p.s. didnt vote, not possible

You obviously didnt read through my thread... I was about to explain it again. But im tired of explaining the basics to people like you who dont read and concider the implications of such an idea before posting...

Do you know what, I will explain a little of it again... WHY WOULDNT someone want to be able to create something TOTALy unique???

You say POINTLESS!!!

I say you have no imagination... Your to content with what you have available!

My idea allows TRUE CREATIVE POTENTIAL!

Not all people like being restriced by what basic Pre-set programing has to Offer! and that is the PREMISE of this IDEA!!!!!

Bloody hippocrate

GrrR :mad:

Last edited:
Freyr

therefor MA wont do it

Freyr

Sorry to burst your bubble...mate...your reply wasn't all that new eithier...;)

Never say never...a positive idea that keeps recurring in diffrent forms suggests that it might be a good one and worth looking into. As to what MA will or will not do...you have absolutely no idea.

Your typical old timer response about MA...is just, imho, a need to sound like you actually know something...from years of playing...that you don't...:silly2:

Your jaded view of MA is kind of sad...:( and reflects the kind of "know it all" resistant male cyncism that creative people with a positve view towards change always encounter.

after many years in advertising y uncle coined a name for it....it's called ADULT THINK...where a person tries to imagine what their childhood view of what an adult would think...and then uses it to sound like an adult wohtout thinking.

Keep up the good work Delorian you have my support and the support of others...just ignore those who can't and won't contribute to exapanding the creative possibilities of our online community....:) This not the game that Freyr first started playing and will be quite different in in the future...as more and more people like you push for change....

It's an idea whose time has come:yay:

and for you Mr. Freyr I leave the immortal words of George Leonard (creator of the group Sha Na Na)

"Not to dream boldly...may turn out to be simply irresponsible"

Last edited:
Thanks Brooklyn.

I gave you some Rep for the inspiring support :D

i miss the option "no, your idea sucks"

seriously there is way to much beauty shit in entropia and somehow i dislike most of your so called "great ideas"

i miss the option "no, your idea sucks"

seriously there is way to much beauty shit in entropia and somehow i dislike most of your so called "great ideas"

Thats fine, But this is not just about improving the look of entropia. Its turned into a thread which is mainly adressing whether you'd like to be able to custom design your own items in teh game, rather then just being fed pre-designed ones...

Thats fine, But this is not just about improving the look of entropia. Its turned into a thread which is mainly adressing whether you'd like to be able to custom design your own items in teh game, rather then just being fed pre-designed ones...

its about beautyshit yes, thats what i said

its about beautyshit yes, thats what i said

Your not paying attention.

Its more then that, Its also about being able to custom design weapons, housing, tools, vehicles, ect.

Lets say you want a gun that better fits your current skills.

You can design it with different stats, change the look, ect... Then create the BP.

Then you can either go ahead and craft the item, or sell the BP.

im pretty sure MA will not let us decide about the economy of our gear :rolleyes:

ok maybe u can and then u need 100 ruga ingots for your personal weapon or whatever

im pretty sure MA will not let us decide about the economy of our gear :rolleyes:

ok maybe u can and then u need 100 ruga ingots for your personal weapon or whatever

exactly. Making weapons yourself would obviously be Very expensive. Dependng on how uber you want the weapon to be...

this is a neat idea.. i would really like to see more user generated material content in the game. i do worry that it wouldn't go over well though.. the only point of reference we have to the economics of user contributed content is art, which it doesn't seem is very popular.. i guess makeup is similar and kind of popular though.

i would really love to be able to make my own clothes or pay someone _a reasonable price_ to do it for me.

To adress the artistic problems of producing unique materials such as weapons or clothing...

The simple answer would be; Have you ever herd of a game called "Galactic Civilizations" >>>???

It has a ship design function that has basic, pre-set items, such as Tons of differnt pre-shaped objects that can inter-connect with eachother to create unique and different looking possibilities of ship presentations once you commit the Blue print.

That type of system would be the best to start a new idea like this. Create Hundreds - Thousands of different micro parts, that can be combined and designed to combine with other parts. Each part can have 1 or more positive and/or negative stat atributes to them, and depending on how you make it look, and which pieces you choose, you will create an absolutly unique and Individual item, that will maintain its own market value...

Players who create blueprints in this way, would be able to save their designs incase they want to create more blueprints for the items later. And The markets would only fluctuate towards good designs. The better and more sustainable/Economic a design, the more of them you will sell...

Of cource others could reverse engineer the items from observing their parts. But that could be tedious depending on the number and use of each individual part in each creation...

In essence, Each unique item would be the creators own cash cow if they design it well... Other players will WANT TO BUY IT! :D

:yay::wtg::yay:

P.S.
I know im using another game as reference. But you shouldnt be concerned with that. Because it is only adressed for the purposes of Improving this game... Please dont block this post. :(

P.P.S
Each individual micro part, would be craftable. Meaning if you overview a list of all available parts which you wish to use to create an item, You would either have to buy those pre-made parts from others. Or find a BP for them, and create those parts yourself.

In essence, Creating new and unique items, would entail alot of money, and concentration to develope just what you want. And if you cant afford it, you will get lesser items created by players with little capitol...

The market wouldn't crash, Unless we don't get creative people designing new items to promote more spending all the time. But Im really sure, that this world has no lack of creativity in it :)

Last edited:
Back