Become a proffesional trader like me...today!

Dont apologize, i dont blaim you i fully understand your arguments. It was part a joke part to see what kind of reaction i would get, but it was a joke from the start which esculated. Dunno if i typed that correctly.

CANIBUS said:
Dont apologize, i dont blaim you i fully understand your arguments. It was part a joke part to see what kind of reaction i would get, but it was a joke from the start which esculated. Dunno if i typed that correctly.

Lol, I thought you were serious...and I think you initially were. :D

No harm done, and we all had a good laugh... :laugh:

Cheers :beerchug:

I'll be a pedillionaire!

Somehow SAM that just doesnt sound very healthy.. :)

This guy is reselling TT items, how many of you out there are buying TT items besides the basics. Most of you are players who have been in the system for months to years, so flame away but if he wants to provide a simple service on TT items to noobs or newbies then GL w/that. Those complaining about TT items...go to the TT and get that value, otherwise pony up and sell to CANIBUS.

Bullet said:
- Earn zillions of dollars scratching your fat ass

..I was wondering, do you happen to have the url for that site.. ?

Jhereg said:
That's reselling...

Too bad the noobs you buy from don't know the real value of the items..

This is where things fall down in this game. Nobody seems to have a clue what the difference between 'reselling' and 'trading'.

Reselling = Buying items at market value, or TT items, or from auction and selling for much more to people who dont know the true value of items, or with the aim of driving up prices in order to sell their items at a much increased price.

Trading = Buying at close to TT price from hunters, miners etc and selling for average auction price 'market price' or below. People do this with armour, ores, enmatter, loot etc yet they are not called resellers. They are TRADERS

I, for instance, I buy and sell armour.
I will try to buy an armour for maybe 5 or 10 ped less than market price (to allow for negotiation when i sell it) from someone who is upgrading or who is cashing in, then sell it at average auction price or below, 'market price'. This way the person who wants the armour gets it without having to stand about shouting for it, and the person selling the armour get a buyer quickly. This is an intermediatory service, like a professional 'finder' who makes a couple of ped as a finders fee... I sometimes even use the armour for a while just to wear down the TT as it may have too high a TT for people to buy!

There are some I have seen around Twin Peaks selling Ghost armour for TT+700. This is outragous!!!!!!. I know the prices of armours, yet when this is pointed out to the seller as being too expensive, a barage of abuse from the seller is the result. This is a perfect example of a reseller... If he succeeded in selling it for that price, then the buyer would try to sell it for that price when he finished with it, and so the price for that armour creeps up.

I make at the MOST two or three PED per transaction. Traders are not trying to make a fast buck off the ignorance of others. Traders believe that even 1 pec profit is still profit... Trading is something everyone in the game does. Even if it selling the ore you just mined, or the weapon or armour you looted. You are trading. Supply and demand.

Please get the 'trader' 'reseller' bit right fro now on?

kygon said:
reseller school, thats just what we need in PE right now :rolleyes:

Lol. Canibus, you give Cannabis a bad bad associated name!
Shame on you, your trying to teach others to resell?

Wrong, in so many levels.... :smash:

Hi DeadeX, do you care to tell me and educate me in how to improve my trading at the "higher" level,i dont expect u but wont loose anything to ask ?. Maybe i should give it a last chance i dunno.

This is the PM i got from u a few days ago Cannibus.
And i also shared my experience and how to move onto 'The next lvl'
alltough im not a trader myself. So, will you make them charge 10 PEDs
for something i teached you ?. copyright :tongue2:

Cannibus if I give you 10k ped, what can you teach me?

hmmm, to make 10peds per day is not reselling in my opinion...

This thread is still alive? :scared:

Back