Before you buy an apartment in auction..

Nicko

Guardian
Society
nAn
Odin Nicko Santi
I see threads where people have been scammed and bought something they thaught was a large apartment, just to find out that what they really bought was a small or medium apartment with a "large" pricetag.

Not sure why this is not on the main page in the client loader but..
(or if it was posted before)

Excerpt from "news archive" in Client Loader

The apartment sizes range from small, medium to large

Small apartments: All A, B, E and F
Medium apartments: All C, D and H
Large apartments: All G

Nicko said:
I see threads where people have been scammed and bought something they thaught was a large apartment, just to find out that what they really bought was a small or medium apartment with a "large" pricetag.

Not sure why this is not on the main page in the client loader but..
(or if it was posted before)

Excerpt from "news archive" in Client Loader

Dunno how this happened,if it was players trading eachother or if the auction was used.

If it was through the auction this can be easily avoided by ONLY buying estates from Marcus Callendar. He got some more name in there but doesnt matter, only buy from him since its the official MA guy that adds items to auction :wise:

Knuckles said:
Dunno how this happened,if it was players trading eachother or if the auction was used.

If it was through the auction this can be easily avoided by ONLY buying estates from Marcus Callendar. He got some more name in there but doesnt matter, only buy from him since its the official MA guy that adds items to auction :wise:

its even easier than that - all MA sold apartments are going for more than 300 days - so you can pick them out without clicking on each to see the name ;)

Yeah I noticed that Aio... it's good to get all this stuff noted down.. hopefully now with the 'lettering key' and the 'length of auction' people wont be confused and get scammed now. :)

Back