Beginner's Guide to Crafting...a new series

Stirge

Old
Society
SECRETS
Stirge Stirge Stirge
With all the new version updates recently and the addition of certain blueprints to the technician I thought it high time I made a new series to help Nooobs get started crafting and manufacturing. Future videos will cover clothing, armor, weapons, components, decorative, vehicles, and any other type of crafting in the Entropia Universe! Enjoy!!

Hi Stirge !

I have just watched your entire first video, very interesting.

Even if i had more success so far with globals in "deserted places", i liked your "crowded place" theory and going to try it right now :D

Then again my skills in crafting are very low, so if i can just break even i'll be happy :giggle:

Thanks again, and then i'll watch your next videos.

Here we are already at episode #4 of the Begginer's Crafting Guide series and it's clear how much this content was desirable by the EU community. So, check out this video where I show off the 10 Daily crafting missions on planet Cyrene - a great place to get your skills up on a daily basis!

Hi Stirge !

I have just watched your entire first video, very interesting.

Even if i had more success so far with globals in "deserted places", i liked your "crowded place" theory and going to try it right now :D

Then again my skills in crafting are very low, so if i can just break even i'll be happy :giggle:

Thanks again, and then i'll watch your next videos.
Thanks for the comment TontonX. In the first video I was suggesting that New/Beginner crafters work in areas where lots of globals are taking place not for them to get globals but to increase their run returns. All too often 'chasing the globals' is the fastest way to lose PED, so I caution against that.

In my experience my crafting returns are consistently better overall with small multipliers on clicks but don't yield a global. I want to get close to or break even on more runs than not without globaling. As I progress in my crafting/manufacturing skills I hope to make the most of my PED through the MU of the item(s) I am making. Also, I hope with this video series to make Crafting/Manufacturing more accessible to more players, which should help stimulate the economies of all the planets in EU.

Ciao!

Thanks for making these series! It's great info for new players who just start out crafting. Also older players who want to get their knowledge up to date should take a look at these vids, good chance you learn something new. Keep it up :beerchug:

Thanks Sahel, this whole series is about opening crafting up to new avatars but also to warn them that making a profit crafting/manufacturing/tailoring etc. is all about getting their skills up and learning how the markets of the game work. Took me years to learn this much and still don't know crap. Also, hard to attract new players if there are no simple guides of how to play this game.

Thanks for taking the time to comment and watch the videos. It encourages me to make more videos and make certain I'm helping the community. This game is evolving...a moving target that always changes - fun to be apart of it.

Let's talk about unlocking the Blueprint Comprehension skill. Mothership skilling, EP1 BP grinding, Chipping in, etc.!!

Episode #8 is published! If you really want to focus your crafting efforts on Vehicles or Weapons I recommend getting over to planet Cyrene and doing the missions there to get starter BluePrints! Enjoy the video!

Back on Toulan again with a great mission for new crafters - and it's a daily mission.

The final episode in the Beginner's Crafting Guide series. It's all about utilizing the brukite text blueprint to cheaply obtain other higher quality texture blueprints and possibly find, as I did, the Eomon Musk Blueprint that has HUGE markup!

Back