behemoth?

Cindywood

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Cindy Cindy wood
Vu 6.1 said:
New creatures
A dozen or so new creatures have been added to Project Entropia. These will be found mainly on the Amethera continent, and they pack a mean punch. Reports of a behemoth monster has been circulating as well…

from the 6.1 uppdate thats quite many Vu´s ago.. anyone seen any behemoth .. at all?

well they also told us that all of the continent of amethera would be opened up at the time, i think that once the rest of the continent is opened up the behemoth monser will turn up :D i can imagine that this monster will create some sort of lag storm to make it even more difficult to kill! :)

I think behemoth will be like a puppy.. a nice little mob no more harmful than a kitten... :)

I think the behemouth ate the amethera servers. :rolleyes:

DD
:evilking:

Well, it said that "A behemoth monster.....", not "The Behemoth monsters"
The definition of behemoth is Something "enormous in size or power"

So my guess is that its the Falxangius who's the behemoth monsters.
Unless we'll se other large monsters as more and more of amethera is opened for tours.

rstock said:
Well, it said that "A behemoth monster.....", not "The Behemoth monsters"
The definition of behemoth is Something "enormous in size or power"

So my guess is that its the Falxangius who's the behemoth monsters.
Unless we'll se other large monsters as more and more of amethera is opened for tours.

Well behemouth is alot different then any other mon including falx, they had an old pic of it somewhere, if my motherboard and graphics weren't fried on my other i could show you :( but its really damn big, too big for servers to handle from my view :(

Yes Zippo, I know, Ive seen the behemoth from early betaperiod.
But since behemoth is a description and not a spesific species, it could be most anything and not nessesairly the blue stumpy old betamoth :)

rstock said:
Yes Zippo, I know, Ive seen the behemoth from early betaperiod.
But since behemoth is a description and not a spesific species, it could be most anything and not nessesairly the blue stumpy old betamoth :)

It was actualy called "Behemoth" ask some old beta players they tell you.

Aaaargh. :dunno:
I know the old stump was called behemoth.
But that doesnt mean the new behemoth monster HAS to look like that.

Behemoth, the word is just a description.
Just like Atrox. But in PE Atrox is a species.
We dont know bout Behemoth yet. Id love to see that ol' blue stumpy humpin around, but I wouldt put too much money on it being identical to the old one.

But it might be. Oculus is back, as the old heli-squid it always was.

Just dont think people should expect it to be the old behemoth. Behemoth was also the description of hippotamus' in the bible it said, and the Falx look a lil bit like a long neck hippo :wise:

But only time will tell :)

rstock said:
Aaaargh. :dunno:
I know the old stump was called behemoth.
But that doesnt mean the new behemoth monster HAS to look like that.

Behemoth, the word is just a description.
Just like Atrox. But in PE Atrox is a species.
We dont know bout Behemoth yet. Id love to see that ol' blue stumpy humpin around, but I wouldt put too much money on it being identical to the old one.

But it might be. Oculus is back, as the old heli-squid it always was.

Just dont think people should expect it to be the old behemoth. Behemoth was also the description of hippotamus' in the bible it said, and the Falx look a lil bit like a long neck hippo :wise:

But only time will tell :)

alot of speculations going around now.. well the 1s who lives will be enlightened :)

My guess is it is roaming the new amethera lands. Unseen by mortal eyes :eek:

DD
:evilking:

There was only one behemoth back in beta. And it was like ENOURMOUS! I promise you. Running there like a little noob and i catched my sight on that monster. Don´t try that at home! :wise:

But i think they will be in the northen parts of the amethera continent

Are those beta mobs larger in size than Hogglo Provider??

Muppis said:
There was only one behemoth back in beta. And it was like ENOURMOUS! I promise you. Running there like a little noob and i catched my sight on that monster. Don´t try that at home! :wise:

But i think they will be in the northen parts of the amethera continent

I really hope it will be a mean MF that really takes alot of skills and tactics in team hunting decoy and all u can simply manage.. kinda the ultimate mob that really pushes u to the edge of ur capability :)
and it must be huge and have that silly hollywood dinosaur ghroul u hear in movies :p

Hmmm- I think it might be cool if MA introduced a little creature, perhaps a bug or something, that would rarely spawn but be nearly impossible to kill.... or if it hits you, you get some disease.... that would be scary :girl:

There is already a tiny rare insect.

Igni.

It's smaller then diripi and pupugi. It dwells on trees. I saw like 3 of them in tree branches in Ithaca, western part of the island, where the bay is which looks out at the Cape Corinth sea straight.

maniac said:
There is already a tiny rare insect.

Igni.

It's smaller then diripi and pupugi. It dwells on trees. I saw like 3 of them in tree branches in Ithaca, western part of the island, where the bay is which looks out at the Cape Corinth sea straight.

Yes ... but I'm thinking some1 totally new and fresh here....
an insect capable of giving us disease or something that would affect us for a day, or two if we aren't treated for it.... hehe, just money in MA's pocket really, so probably would be unpopular. But the rewards of killing such a creature would have to be huge.

Right... unpopular. Shhh. Keep it down, what if Marco is lurking around. They might just implement it. I believe in the disese thing, but huge rewards?
Riiiiight. :rolleyes:

Pupugi is a bitch to kill. How huge is a reward for that crap? In VU5 it was 4-6 pec.

No they're probably all empty.

I want behemothes to be a size of a turret tower.

hehe well yes regardless though i am sure the behemoth will be near impossible to take down, by the looks of it, i would probably eat arana's for breakfast

maniac said:
I want behemothes to be a size of a turret tower.

They are supposedly bigger than that.

behemoth1.jpg

LOL havent seen that exact pic before :p that would be scary to see one of those come after you, would look like a whole hillside moving

LOL @ that pic! OMFG... I hope I'm not the only one that sees similarities to something else... what is MA thinking? LOL LOL :laugh:

MindBuster said:
They are supposedly bigger than that.

behemoth1.jpg

Holy crap dude :eek: Implent those now MA!
btw: Im really hoping they mean that kind of Behemoth .. not some silly falaxious ;P

EDIT: now that u mention it svetlanda ;) .. makes me want those even more =)

Svetlana said:
OMFG... I hope I'm not the only one that sees similarities to something else... what is MA thinking? LOL LOL :laugh:

LMAO !!! I thought at the same thing :eek:

But I saw another pic and the behemoth was closer to the ground ,the feet in the front looked a lot smaller :scratch: Oh well....

If they would be as easy to trap as araneas and hogglos... I think we'll se some nasty new ATH rankings. Which will make me sad...

I dont think one of those IRL would care bout a silly shelf standing in its way :)

Oh yes!

would love to see this back in action.

Give us more of a challenge, like take maybe a few weeks to kill one and when you do get like 5k hof :p

I think that thing would have stomped me to death in no-time.

Wasnt it something like... they removed it because of immense lag whereever it moved? or am I wrong?

Skam said:
Wasnt it something like... they removed it because of immense lag whereever it moved? or am I wrong?

Marco said it looked wrong when it passed through a hill, it would just walk inside the hill instead of ontop of it.
But on Amethera there are lots of flat plains and hardly any hills/mountains as on Eudoria.

Yep, will most liely be on amethera when it gets Access all Areas :)

Would be fun to have a behemoth pet.

"Ride the Amathera bus!"

Back