Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Behemoth
Behemot.gif

You can find an example of the Behemoth,
at the Calypso Native Wildlife Exhibition,
in the RDI building (2nd floor) in Port Atlantis.

CalypsoNWE_Logo.jpg
RDIBoard_Small.jpg

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a joke, right? :eek:

wth is this?
:eyecrazy:

thats very old mob...who play entropia for long time then know...
seen 2 times or more?

thats very old mob...who play entropia for long time then know...
seen 2 times or more?

I'm not even sure it was ingame ever. Way back, it appeared on a screenshot. Only ever seen on Mindark's own test server as far as I know, never released ingame because it looked so stupid climbing hills. ;)

it looks like a huge, walking, ...

errr

never mind

you mean i big gaint...hot dog?

I think i remember these things in the game a long long time ago it may have even been in open beta, i havent been playing that long but i did have an accound for a few weeks back then (wish i stayed with it).

I'm not even sure it was ingame ever. Way back, it appeared on a screenshot. Only ever seen on Mindark's own test server as far as I know, never released ingame because it looked so stupid climbing hills. ;)

Yes, exactly, although Marco repeatedly said that the Behemoth was ingame, no one ever saw it, it may have been some miscommunication between the Devs and Marco, because later the excuse about the hills as you mentioned emerged.

The pic...

behemoth1.jpg

Legless version :D

Behemot.gif

Behemoth is an urban legend, as far as I know it was never ingame. I guess eomon came instead

it would be cool to see a spawn of these in some special event as robots and emon are about all MA seems to give us these days and that isnt that amazing anymore at least i think.

Eomon is actually just as old as Behemoth, there was just never any talk about it from MA like with the Behemoth, but they were prolly created at the same time.

Here's an old beta screen of the Eomon, from years before it arrived ingame...

And we have yet to see the Katang, guesses are though that it turned into Daikiba, far from certain though...

And the Gazonk, from the old loading screen...

Well, if Marco said there are ingame, he is mabe right.
There is mabe only one Behemot ingame, who spawn in some locations we dont visit more ...
Now we need to find him.
Ho, and we must be prepared to him cause , at the first hit, he is unstopable.
Around 5 real days are needed to kill him, with mabe around 500 uber colonists.
No one can survive to one Behemot shoot.
Even we tp out the zone, he go to the towns to make carnage, week after week. More he kill, more his HP grow.
Awesome.

ROLF ! :laugh:

Hope they create an event with it, like Eomons... :)

reminds me of morsusilex. they always looked ridiculous when climbing hills

reminds me of morsusilex. they always looked ridiculous when climbing hills

Exactly. Now consider one of them that is 20 times larger, trying to climb a hill.. :wtg:

although, this mob could explain how it is possible to find around 50-250 kg of common dung on the ground

especially if you go through snablesnot young territory its rather strange
except that snable had a big "problem" for a couple of weeks ^^

I think if they can make argos into zz top and feffs into skinned monkeys, they can put a working set of back legs and perhaps even a jointed neck on the Behemoth... I wanna find out that the one in the screenshot is a young lol, let's see 'em when they open East Amethera.... please:)

Hurrikane

Status
Back