Question: Being a 'good' hunter

100 mobs was more than enough to test this in the past.

What I did was supremacy set +5b on scipulor stalker with low evader and note loot/spent/decay on each mob for 10 mobs at the time and swapped between supremacy and naked + modfap. The decay on supremacy was huge. I haven't tested this in many years so no clue if it's still relevant but it was without question easy to spot even on small samples before.

If it's compensated 100% tho is impossible to test on such small samples but it was without doubt increasing loot output. The same was relevant with swinedeluxe vs imk2 but no clue if these tests works anymore since a lot has changed since they introduced CLD and screwed us over.

for getting accurate numbers... you Need to kill a lot. to prove if armor decay Comes back in loot, i would try:

kill 1k Mobs without armor.. note the highest non Multiplier loot
kill 1k Mobs with armor.. note the highest non Multiplier loot

result... 2nd is higer than 1st.. conclusion? None :)

for getting accurate numbers... you Need to kill a lot. to prove if armor decay Comes back in loot, i would try:

kill 1k Mobs without armor.. note the highest non Multiplier loot
kill 1k Mobs with armor.. note the highest non Multiplier loot

result... 2nd is higer than 1st.. conclusion? None :)

Sorry but what would be considered the highest non-multiplier?

Last time I checked a Dasp costs 20 ped to kill - is 20 ped loot a multiplier?

To do such a test would be a long run with total loot in question, however EU is "dynamic" which means we could never know the answer unless the sample size is good enough.

Sorry but what would be considered the highest non-multiplier?

Last time I checked a Dasp costs 20 ped to kill - is 20 ped loot a multiplier?

To do such a test would be a long run with total loot in question, however EU is "dynamic" which means we could never know the answer unless the sample size is good enough.

Nice, that you can kill Daspletors without knowing about multipliers :)

I did this test on merps once (cause i'm a noob). It is a bit easier to see .10 ped increase, when u get 1.20 or 1.30 PED. On Daspletors it should be harder.

The samplesize do not matter when u do 1k kills to get the answer if the game compensates (however) for armor. top 10+ loot from test 2 is higher than top loot of test 1.

Back