Below Markup Enhancers - Wholesale / Retail --- CHEAP ENOUGH TO RESELL

Sandrelia

Young
Society
Stone
Sandrelia Sandi Mayfield
Come and check out the new shop in PA Mall selling enhancers - shop 7, level 3 :yay:

Stacks of over 50 are priced 20% below weekly markup prices - great for traders to resell in Twin Peaks (and auction) and for shop owners as there's plenty of room for profit - especially where weekly markup price is lower than daily rate.

Shop is restocked daily and if there's something specific you want in bulk pm me so I can make your order for you!

Last edited:
Will this be temporary?

Will this be a temporary shop? Or will you always be crafting enhancers and restocking at a fast rate? I might do this every day if so.

No, I've outlayed too much for it to be temporary. The shop is restocked at least once daily depending on availability of materials for crafting. At the moment I'm having difficulty keeping up with weapon damage enhancers in bulk due to fast sales and (un)availability of output amps.

I'm also waiting for an item increase in my shop which will allow me to stock a larger range!

If your after something specific PM me :wtg:

Thanks for the regulars supporting this store, I now have 4 shopkeepers carrying stock (including enhancers bps). Hoping for the shop item count upgrade soon through MA so I can include other lines of enhancers :girl:

Back