Buying: Berserker Foot Guards (M) or blueprint (Found)

Free Bump :) I found a pair for my collection some 5 years ago i think, was a lucky find in a shop on caly...Good luck finding them and don't give up :D

Free Bump :) I found a pair for my collection some 5 years ago i think, was a lucky find in a shop on caly...Good luck finding them and don't give up :D
Thanks man, not giving up ^^

I believe these never existed my friend. The bp never dropped as far as I am aware. Your best bet would be to ask Auktuma or Drakillt, or Legends.

Got my hands on a few clicks of Expedition foot guards recently but sadly, no berserker foot... I have yet to complete my own set, if that isn't telling, I dunno what is... (been collecting armor sets since 2008).

It's really mind-boggling that MA couldn't care less about this; Berserker, Samurai, Zombie and Expedition foot guards almost impossible to find :/

Got my hands on a few clicks of Expedition foot guards recently but sadly, no berserker foot... I have yet to complete my own set, if that isn't telling, I dunno what is... (been collecting armor sets since 2008).

It's really mind-boggling that MA couldn't care less about this; Berserker, Samurai, Zombie and Expedition foot guards almost impossible to find :/
Nice find on the expedition foot guards, but yes sad indeed.. If I have any luck I'll let you know!

hello..looked and found only 4 ul bp´s of other parts (arm,glov,face,shin) but no foot sadly...
my m8 also did collect blueprints for a long time...i ll sk him when he gets online again...

gl, you will find them...:))

Eddie

hello..looked and found only 4 ul bp´s of other parts (arm,glov,face,shin) but no foot sadly...
my m8 also did collect blueprints for a long time...i ll sk him when he gets online again...

gl, you will find them...:))

Eddie
Thanks man, appreciate it! :)
If you help me find em I'll give you a nice finders fee ^^

Back