Berycled

Just an update the blanks on RC spawn, entire LA23 is berycled alpha to stalker at about medium density. So glad i found this creature list, thank for all the hard work this is an immense time saver!!

whoever designed this killpoint scheme is an asshole, I'm glad it's not shared with any other hunting challenges.

seriously, 53,100 berycled youngs to complete the challenge.

Just an update the blanks on RC spawn, entire LA23 is berycled alpha to stalker at about medium density. So glad i found this creature list, thank for all the hard work this is an immense time saver!!

Yes its at royal club definetly TIME SAVER :)

Either damage has been changed or my armour is bugged or dunno. Rascal +3A fully repaired (or at worst 95% condition at end of hunt) takes 38 dmg from stalker, 18 from provider etc.

Also decay was only 3 pec after 7 hits.

Last edited:
Either damage has been changed or my armour is bugged or dunno. Rascal +3A fully repaired (or at worst 95% condition at end of hunt) takes 38 dmg from stalker, 18 from provider etc.

Also decay was only 3 pec after 7 hits.

What is it that you think is incorrect here? It looks like you're getting a fairly low amount of protection from your armour. Rascal+3a is heavy on Impact protection but not much else. The best estimate we've got so far in this thread is Slither's 50/50 Cut/Impact but we don't have a conclusive test. Your numbers looks to suggest a heavier bias to Cut, so perhaps it's more like the first option I suggested in post 29, approx. 66% Cut, 33% Impact.

Was just looking at entropedia's max dmg. Here is a sample with old. Not even 1 hit of 1.0?

Total decay, 11 pec. Looks odd. I don't have other sets tho :s

whoever designed this killpoint scheme is an asshole, I'm glad it's not shared with any other hunting challenges.

Now you know why this quest took me about 2 years to complete lol, this quest was utterly insane :eyecrazy:.

Also I had bought some 1A or 1C plates before to go with my Harrier Adj set and I was getting absolutely no protection from the plates and both plates are IMP, so mob does majority Cut.

Tested this a while back and people in my society then (NBK Army?) thought I was crazy :laugh:.

Or then you can just do big maturitys and save ALOT time

where exactly is the best high density area of low maturity versions of the bery? I've been hunting em up around Zeus but too many plumi and too much distance between em to make any impact on the mission fast... The hill up by Corinth is too packed with high density high maturity. Just wanting 'the easiest' location to do the iron.

where exactly is the best high density area of low maturity versions of the bery? I've been hunting em up around Zeus but too many plumi and too much distance between em to make any impact on the mission fast... The hill up by Corinth is too packed with high density high maturity. Just wanting 'the easiest' location to do the iron.

Sharpclaw Plateau has lower maturities, it's listed in OP.

Was just looking at entropedia's max dmg. Here is a sample with old. Not even 1 hit of 1.0?

Total decay, 11 pec. Looks odd. I don't have other sets tho :s

Well one of the reasons this sub-forum exists is to provide moderated/verified data as opposed to Entropedia's open source model, so while it might have less data, the data should be accurate, at least at the time of reporting. In this case the max damage data is mostly based on crit reduction tests that I did. We don't yet have any conclusive data on damage types.

That said, if the damage is primarily Cut, as we suspect, then I wouldn't expect to see any 1.0 hits with your setup because your armour wouldn't then have enough Cut protection to absorb the full amount of it even on a minimum damage hit, so this looks to back up what we previously thought.

Untaxed top maturity berycleds with good density? Found some near Camp Ehidna but most of the mobs are high end fouls which I don't need.

From Nymphtown across the gulf and then from there and to the Fortress there is a medium spawn of youngs and higher up to alpha.

From Nymphtown across the gulf and then from there and to the Fortress there is a medium spawn of youngs and higher up to alpha.

I think that's the same spawn we have listed as E Tukar, mixed with Morsusilex, though your maturities differ. More details would be helpful.

I think that's the same spawn we have listed as E Tukar, mixed with Morsusilex, though your maturities differ. More details would be helpful.

"To the Fortress" indicates SW from Nymphtown but that spawn (mixed with fugabarba and snables) is listed, too.

Back