Best 2 minute videos -- Something to do while logging in!

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
Please post the best 2 minute videos you have ever seen in this thread.
Must NOT be longer than 2 minutes, but you may post multiple videos to add up to 2 minutes.

What the fudge is this about?!?
I need something to do while logging in to Entropia!!! Watching the asteroids float by at snail's pace is just not doing it for me anymore!

I just saw this one yesterday

Is kinda baww but cool

Please post the best 2 minute videos you have ever seen in this thread.
Must NOT be longer than 2 minutes, but you may post multiple videos to add up to 2 minutes.

What the fudge is this about?!?
I need something to do while logging in to Entropia!!! Watching the asteroids float by at snail's pace is just not doing it for me anymore!

ever since they introduced that in to the clienloader, I always though it'd be cool if like after watching it for so many cycles it would show some secret message at the end that would scroll by every 15 minutes or something... maybe coordinates to some hidden treasure or something silly.

This is very fun and not too long.:laugh:

If you are logging on to hunt Spiders this song will get you in the mood to kill them.:silly2:

If you are logging in to flirt with other avatars this will work well. lol:love:

Will add more as I find them. :girl:

You can always do some Caramelldansen while waiting for Entropia to finish logging you on.
:cheer::dancing::cheer:

Last edited:
Here you go, will leave you all cheery when finally logged into EU :), so worth that extra 42 seconds :p

That is the first visual to elevater music I have ever seen.:eyecrazy:

This one always makes me laugh. Remember, listen to your parents kids! :laugh:

www.ItsILL.com Thats all i can say lol

thx for starting this thread, lol i think imma post some of these on the site ;)

:laugh:

Nice one, firejuggler. Also found this one on related videos, watched it like 10 times in a row now and it's still cracking me up!

Guess it's time for a bump here:

another bump :cool::wtg:
a shame its only a few seconds but u should see the movie.

Another thread led me to find these two:

Grease

Greece

Thanks to all those that posted!!

The good news is since the last update the game loads nice and fast!

Bump of boredom...

Catchy tune, extremely weird clip:

This guy's channel is full of videos like that, although some are quite a bit more creepy. I find them brilliant, though.

Back