Best Apartments i came across on my travels

slick27

Alpha
Society
Kaos
Here is some best apartments I seen or were very creative with items, odd funny ones.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Me after going through hundreds apartments and that colour red driving me mad not to mention people sticking chomper rug in front hall way which causes you to get stuck!.
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Guess my profession. Yes the room was full of them all the way round.
index.php

Ma's in game meeting room serious face we got a problem.

Buggiest apartment prize goes to genesis star tower c 4e. I don't know what you done but every time i went in i went through the floor.

Got a better one ???

i put this here just incase in a few years new engine breaks them :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Love them. Go look at mine! It's a Zoo!

EDIT: Yeah I guess I should say where it is.

Genesis Star Tower E Floor 16 Apt D

in 2004-2006 players used to be so invested in decorating, well like everyone had an apartment once they added Amethera

Their was others but because they Included personal RL pictures I felt it was not right to include them here. Ofc they were all Pg rated with maybe one being of something else then his or her wife or mistress but hey 🤣

It's your pad you can do what you want.

Last edited:
You can hide the chat and the rest of the UI elements before taking screenshots, there are links for that in the action library

You can hide the chat and the rest of the UI elements before taking screenshots, there are links for that in the action library
I was in rush getting round tbh finding shop keepers for another thread plus it's got location for others to see. The purple one for instance I didn't think my picture gave it justice, it was girly but I dig it.

Edit il see if I can find them again and get proper screenshots should be easy this time as Iv only got max 28 floors 8 apartments in each floor. But I know the tower block.

Last edited:
Back