best blonde moments ingame?

MoFo

Alpha
Society
WildD3amons
Foxy Queen Cleopatra
I wanna know your best blonde moment you have had in game!

mine was: I was out hunting Fresco in a team every time i would die i would go get ammo, but then would jump back out to the team and forget to grab my ammo. This happened many times in the hunt and all we could to was laugh bout it.

i think this is something we can all have a laugh at and remember all the good/silly times we have had in game..

Reactions: Wed
Well if they add up it would be the almost hundreds of times I've TP chipped around pvp4, found a green dot, and realized that for the last 20 mins I've been TP chipping around PvP4 with no ammo...
Actually, the number of times I've TP'd to CND and left the amps in auction on Calypso...

I need help.

I think we all need help..

It was my first mmo I though you could just pause a game and walk away. when I could not find out how to pause it I walked of latter comming back to my dead avatar. :scratch2:

From a really old post

All the times I have started shooting mobs then realize I had not put any armor on.:scratch2:

My most recent blonde moment was when i was mining and got a claim and did not noticed that the marker was still saying 20 meters away, and try to mine someone's else claim.

second part of the blonde moment? tried to mine the emmatter claim with an ore extractor.

third part? i was about to tell the guy off because he was mining "my" claim!!

I have to say, i blushed so hard when i realized that my claim was ahead of where we were and i was about to make an ass out of myself!!

When instead of repairing my A104 ... i TT 'ed it :handjob:

All the times I have started shooting mobs then realize I had not put any armor on.:scratch2:

yeh, im guilty of this too, died a few times b4 i realized that the lovely servers decided to unequip my armor on ctd :ahh:

i remember when i first started playing trying to talk to someone in team chat but ended up in some other chat so they never saw what i was saying :ahh::ahh::ahh:

Guess mine is... trying to go on a hunt with wrong type of ammo... not once, or twise... but 3 frikking times in a row with wrong ammo :ahh:
Had a laser carbine (medium weapon cells needed), first i bought light BLP cells for some odd reason, noticed it outside a service container, went back in to change the ammo, then i managed to buy weapon cells... which i noticed again outside that they were light and not medium, so back in again...
Then i managed to get the "medium" part right but now i had bought medium BLP cells... so back in to get right ammo :D

Well I confess I jumped into a Volcano and stated in society chat. "You'd be stuffed if a noob and no TP chip to get out of here";)

You know those fap-5s and 18s, etc. you get from the small mobs and just TT?

I have this vague memory/nightmare of back when I was a super-n00b TTing loot and thinking "Hmm what's so adjusted about this fap? Oh well. Doubt it's anything worth keeping."

Mine would be from yesterday,

I was so convinced that I could kill an exaro which aggroed me with my enmatter finder.. twice :laugh:

I managed to launch 2 probes before I could realize the mob wasn't taking damage. :rolleyes:

lol

This happened to me the other day. Was out mining...dropped a bomb, found a claim. It was x lyst or something so I ran up to the claim and hit the auto tool button with my ore finder out lol... Ten amped drops in the same spot later I realized what I had done :scratch2: lmfao

Suppose mine was, before they re-introduced TP'ing, going out on a mining run, walking for what seemed an age, in the middle of nowhere with bloody little tiny hills you could'nt climb. Dropping a bomb, getting a claim, and realising I had my enmat excavator with me. Walking back to what I thought was the nearest outpost, getting the right excavator, walking back to the claim, over these darned impassable tiny inclines, getting the claim, walking forward a bit more to find a new outpost about 300 metres away in front of me.

Longest time ever to extract a claim :ahh:

And yes, I should have just pressed T :eek:

these are great good to hear of others doing the same things too makes you feel better knowing your not the only one out there doing it.

keep them coming...

Nice thread btw..

Anyway Ive lost count how many things to meet the 'I am blonde' but I must admit I buy a gun or worse ME from Auction ZIP miles out to find I have not been back to visit the auction to pick up my goods more so ME. That really pisses me off sorry but it does! Whats all that about? whats wrong with *just put it in my inventory* grrrr

ok vent over i think thats more a pissed off moment but blonde aswell maybe :confused:

ohhh that list is long :eek:

The countless times i have bought ammo, TP'ed and landed in the middle of a pack of mobs and "Why aint I shooting?!"

or when atleast after vu10 buying something on auc tping out and forgeting to get them items off auc first -.-"

I forget ammo or take the wrong kind alot of times when im going teamhunting :laugh:

Also when i was new, i took me a good 6 months to understand that it was a coat people had over their armor, was always looking for skirts M in AU but never find any :laugh:

Also forgotten loot in storage at CP more then once when going back down again :rolleyes:

And i always fail to buy more ME when i go out on a loong mining trip and sucks each time i run out of it in the middle of nowhere :ahh:

Last edited:
well i just had happen to me, i was talking to someone and thought we were talking bout the same avatar then to find out it wasnt......:ahh::ahh::ahh:

Dubble post :(

Ef blond moment, was gonna edit my post but clicked Quote :laugh:

Making a support case complaining at MA/FPC that 6 of my 7 appartments were in possesion of Marcus the Broker again after VU10.0.

It turned out I never claimed them after purchasing them 4,5 years ago... :rolleyes:

umm how dose that work :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

You buy them, you go to the Estate Terminal and open it one time with the Estate Deed in your inventory.
Then the system registers you as the new owner in the Estate Terminal. Since I didn't do that, Marcus still showed as the owner... :ahh:

You buy them, you go to the Estate Terminal and open it one time with the Estate Deed in your inventory.
Then the system registers you as the new owner in the Estate Terminal. Since I didn't do that, Marcus still showed as the owner... :ahh:

ahh ok then hahaha is it fixed now?

A friend of mine was mining at cnd, got killed, went back for a claim he had and searched the whole dome with no successs.. huh? weird.. relogged.. nothing! "MA is ripping me off!"
"check you're claim deed man", we said.
silence...

"I was in the wrong dome!"

Back