Best Markup mobs

Tilli

Old Alpha
garnet til alexandros
I think daudaormur might be best markup mob ingame

I think they drop atleast 2 different tier comps, spleen and heart oil, aswell as fangs/scales worth 200-1000 multiple per day and gorgon armor parts + serpent scales worth some markup, anyone found anything better?

For middling newbs-
Calamasoids- Cysts, Pill ingredients, Entrails from wave event. Profiled chips, Blazars from daily missoin.

For ultra newbs-
Vixens- aparently :p

Neomex

Small chadriak mushroom, t6 comps, neomex slime, infrasound amplfiier comps, basic hair color set.

Would be nice to see someone brave dudes or dudeddes logging daudaormur or neomex with markup shown for a month or so :) I would pay 50 ped for first logger to do it and post it.

Would be nice to see someone brave dudes or dudeddes logging daudaormur or neomex with markup shown for a month or so :) I would pay 50 ped for first logger to do it and post it.
Smilgs is doing that... he has extensive sheets for the curious eyes and minds... for snakes and he's been there for almost 2 months.
And it's not about bravery, it's about strategy in a competition game. Revealing all of your strategy will remove all your advantage, making it harder for you.

It's cool to share info and such, but don't judge those that don't do it. Also it's even cooler to teach people to find the MU mobs themselves, it will help them more on the long run, vs sending everyone to say neomex. Many need to learn to look for MU but more importantly to sell their MU. A lot of people cut their own loot instead of selling @ MU, lowering the price of a material they actively farm...

Last edited:
If you find the sucker willing to pay the 10k sweat to start the wave, sure.

That being said, a simple log only reveals part of the info. You also need tt variance, size of bankroll, MU variance, MU turnover, wether MU is tt-dependant or number of kills-dependant etc etc

Is easy to say "x mob is good", but in truth you need to tweak alot. And this part of tweaking (general knowledge+intuition+trial and error) is extremely costly in all professions. No offense, but your 50 ped offer is, the way I am seeing things, a joke at best.

Also ref daord, being a shared mob, I am insecure alltogether on the impact of having other players with way better dps and/or way better dpp in same share. Not enough experience to have formed an opinion.

Last edited:
As, a non-depot/low budget player. My advice will be find your nich and keep it secret till you made it. You will depot less overtime. In the past, I try to share to some friends and disciples my information about healing, trading, mining, hunting, crafting but too many treasons, the greed is too big and all of them become pedblind and quit the game. This game, take a lot of time and money to figure certain stuff. If I share the game will be harder and harder. My pie I split with 2 persons in the past and they share with their friends at the end it is split for .... and I have go to find a new thing. If, I share with friends the result is kakkakaakaaa.....

I should not call them friend/bro, they are all acquaintance. Only few bros and bros of bros.

Kakakaakakaakakaaaaa...

Trooper = weapon grips, nano adjusters, also, if you hunt troop/war you can hit some really nice UL items like predator, ofc its lunatic to ever expect to get any UL items, i dont think its ever a good idea to chase them.
Caperon = spleen, rarely large chadriak mushrooms
Leviathan = spleen, t8? comps, very big hp so they can eat out ped card in one evening if you get a bad loot streak
Neconu = brain oil, tier?- comps

Tide claw, Focus lens, cracked shell, meat-in-bone, cyrene random junk

Some junk mobs, basucally just drops crap oils, and t comps, so you have to be lucky with L item drops to get the 50 ped per 1k ped spend, if you belive in 95~return rate.
Primo longu t-comps
Nexnecis t-comps
Longu t-comps
Thorifoid t-comps

All mobs tested by me. Lost 10k ped in last half-year chasing the "MU" ;-)

Mind reaver - resto 7 chips
formicacida -spleen, arson chips

gorgon wave is no fun with low eff/dpp. smilgs will loot left and right, while you get the short stick

if I had 90+ eff and 4+ dpp, I'd be living there, but shared loot is no fun under that

The mobs name is Redulite Mining Old Alpha.
Only lvl30, no need for effeciency and not hard to kill. The Prowler and Stalker are a bit harder thu. But doable.

Gl killing them!

Trooper = weapon grips, nano adjusters, also, if you hunt troop/war you can hit some really nice UL items like predator, ofc its lunatic to ever expect to get any UL items, i dont think its ever a good idea to chase them.

I did some digging, and assuming the wiki and EL are accurate, Trooper hasn't dropped a UL M83 since 2017. Only 21 have dropped total, again, assuming EL is accurate. Since the drop in 2017, three have dropped: two from Warlock and one from Big Bulk.

Personally, I'm assuming Trooper can't drop these anymore until proven otherwise. But I guess part of the uncertainty is whether they have to be *manually added* to the loot pool before they can drop, in which case I could be wrong.

Neconu = brain oil, tier?- comps

Are you sure about this? I have looted Heart Oil from Neconus, but not Brain that I can remember. I haven't hunted them too much, but that is also not listed on the wiki for the Neconu loot table.

Last edited:
I can confirm brain oil from Neconu, but it's pretty rare drop, heart oil is their normal oil drop
regarding the tier components, they drop T7 comps

Yeah I’ve gotten brains from those little bastards, about the only mob with brain oil that I can kill lol.

Exarosaur & never hunt anything on a player owned Land Area because that will eat up your very small chance of profit.

Some mining tips
Around lahar, you can find megan if you look for ore, dianthus, alicen enmatter as a MU finds
Around sand king lagoon, you can find devil tail, light liquid, i think garcen aswell, i cant remember for sure about garcen, and i think some belkar too.
Shinook jungle around tp, and north LA, you can find belkar, durulium and putty, garcen, and maybe devils too, not 100% sure about devils
Around fury, was megan, garcen, and alicen too? Its some time since i mined there, so not 100% sure anymore, most of the time its junk ores

You dont always hit these ores tho, most of the time atleast on my lvl with 105 its oil,lyst, melchi, growd molecules and nexus.

Good luck mining!

Back