Best Mid-Level Weapon?

Poisonhearts

Stalker
Society
Dark Brotherhood
Poisonhearts Tubgirl Tubboy
Looking for a nice mid-level weapon. Whats a good one to buy. I will use laser or blp, HG or carbine. I use nem armor and hunt mid-level things. Been using Korss for a while, should I stay on it?

Personaly i would go for a Merc + 104 Amp. Or if your looking for something a little better a Omegaton M2875 Or Omegaton M2910.

They all have good Decay rates for there Dps and will save you alot of peds in the long run against korss with the constant 180% Price tag.

It also depends on prof standing, If you cant use the other items effrectivly, then stick with the Korss untill you Skills are high enough to get a good hit rate.

Personaly i would go for a Merc + 104 Amp. Or if your looking for something a little better a Omegaton M2875 Or Omegaton M2910.

They all have good Decay rates for there Dps and will save you alot of peds in the long run against korss with the constant 180% Price tag.

It also depends on prof standing, If you cant use the other items effrectivly, then stick with the Korss untill you Skills are high enough to get a good hit rate.

The korss (even at 200% markup) will save you a LOT of peds over a merc, m2875 or any other unlimited gun. For more damage the goetrek al15 is really nice, can almost take down things like hispidus youngs before they reach you, and for bigger prey the H41s are really nice.

For any doubts... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37157&highlight=korss+200%

Back