Question: Best mid-range UL BLP Rifle/Pistol for 3-6k ped

Mitchymoo

Provider
Society
Dark Side
Mitchy Sir Moo
Hey folks, looking to leverage your collective brain cells.

I want to invest in a UL weapon so I can stop wasting money on MU at the action and purchasing multiple weapons each day. I have some CLDs I am willing to part with to raise capital to do this.

I want a weapon that is efficient and economical while dealing enough dps to take down mobs like Feffoid Clan Warlords, for example.

I was looking at maybe the Maddox IV (though outside my level sadly), or some UL ArMatrix (BC/BP) weapons. But open to other choices.

My stats:

BLP Sniper (Hit) 44
Laser Sniper (Hit) 43
Ranged BLP (Dmg) 40
Ranged Laser (Dmg) 38

Looking forward to hearing your recommendations - thank you!

Mitchy

Hello there,
Have u considered Calytrek Spirit Mk1?
Itia a good option and in range for your budget.
Regards

Hello there,
Have u considered Calytrek Spirit Mk1?
Itia a good option and in range for your budget.
Regards

Yes, I have considered this. I've used the (L) versions for a long time. Though, never see these on in the AH. Keeping an eye out though - thanks.

Yes, I have considered this. I've used the (L) versions for a long time. Though, never see these on in the AH. Keeping an eye out though - thanks.

They were so many on sales on a forum lately.
If i find i will post you a link

Emik Enigma L2 + Dante

I bet you could find both for ~4k PED total. Wait until MM is over and you'll see many such setups up for sale.

At your budget forget about UL armatrix or any of the new loot 2.0 guns.

HERMAN ASI TEN EDITION
probably on the higher end but very nice gun

+1 I used this gun for skilling from lvl 30- 70 and i was verry happy with it. This was all before loot 2.0 so I dont know how its holding up today. Great gun nontheless

adj maddox + beast . on the low side of your budget and easy to find

+1 on adj maddox, base eff 60+, easy 3+ dpp

should be reasonable, if you dont cycle like ubers do

Emik L2 also good. Same damage as Spitit MK1, a tad more reload, somewhat shorter range, but also half the price tag.

Back