Best MoFo Profession in 2022?

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
If you have to start skilling MF what is the best profession to start in 2022?
I guess fastest attack per minute and may be range.

Corrosive/combustive would be my choice too since you can use arsonistic chips too. Which one exactly you have to know for yourself. Combustive can use bigger amp and has more range but has slower reload so if you need to switch to fap fast corrosive is better

I was hoping someone to say Cryogenic, I like the visuals.

I kinda like cryo too, I dont remember why I thought Id get that one once I choose to go MF for a bit tho? I decided that recently, maybe the new MM one was cryo?
Tho yeah, cuz of all the arso use, corrosive is prolly more realistic for most?

All three of the MF types have their low and high attack per minutes variant.

I personally prefer the faster attacks ones in the following order:
1) Lacerating Nanochip (highest range) - [Cryo Profession]
2) Corrosive Nanochip (shortest range) - [Pyro Profession]
3) Electric Nanochip - [Electric Profession]

For the slower attacks per minute chips (these have much higher range and damage but are less eco to use):
1) Combustive Chip (highest range) - [Pyro Profession]
2) Cryogenic Chip (shortest range) - [Cryo Profession]
3) Kinetic Chip - [Electric Profession]

I might be a bit biased and not a fan of electric because of the amps they use due to their higher damage and slower attacks.

Edit: Note that I skill all three MF professions and have way too many chips :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'd go the corrosive route for the highest hits per minute or a nanochip variant.

Depends on what the end goal would be I guess. I chose Elec/Kin as I liked the range of chips at the upper end for this. Agreed with using MF for healing too. You often end up with a whole arsenal of MF tools - Arso, regen, resto, tp's divine, rakzums etc.

Moindforce. British
Oi mate you got a loicens fo dat?

Be prepared to sho' your loicense when buying mofo chips
7fda1175701da9f0.jpg

Last edited:
Regarding the OP ... it is no difference
Skill up is based on cost of shooting
so there is no chip that allow you to skill faster if not the "lowest DPP route" to inject more ped in kill
so.... use FIRST GEN chips that are worst DPP and let you skill faster.

personallyh i like the fast ones so corrosive/laceration but is just like pistol vs rifle.
After level 20 there is a multiprofession unlock as per any weapon (power catalyst)
at 50 there is another "mf Harmony"
and later force merge.
those help to have a growth of all specialty due to outflow.
Target is just level 60 at which all chips excluded FEN are in SIB.

Teleport chips and regen/resto chip help to skill due to outflow but is minimal.

more important to increase biotropic and you will be happy after level 55
for (L) resto chips that start to become cheaper

MoFo is Mindforce chip with more than 60 DPS.
I want to slowly skill up to UL MoFo that I can use in Mayhem and not loose arm and leg for MU.
I can almost do it with Kinetic Attack Nanochip 9 but seems very slow.

Slow chips like Kinetic 9 is good because it can takes any of those new MF Mayhem amps and at tier 2 I was doing CP mobs very comfy. Yes they are slow and mob end up regening a little but that also means less decay per ammo spent on chip and amp compared with other faster chips, they end up lasting quite a bit, just make sure to use a finisher when you can.

Electric because if you are looking for top end weapons down the line you have the option of electric perfected which is the highest MF chip out there. But all three professions are fine. I would pick whichever one you like best and skill up to 80 hit to unlock Intuition. Which will provide a boost to your defense skills and HP and such.
Also, the arson chips are fairly low level to use so if you have just a few thousand points in pyro you should be able to use most arson chips easily through skilling any MF profession.
high end L resto chips are the ones people overlook compared to adj/imp/mod resto but you can get the top end ones for under 500% MU and they heal just as big as a mod resto or more depending on how high you are.

Always thought it would me cool to be a mixed mf god like a mutant from xmen or something using combustive to tag into arson then cryo/electric until in melee range finishing with corrosive. But like most fun things in the game it's a quick path to the poor house :) still maybe in the future when its a more fleshed out profession I may live my Xmen dream.
With regard to OP if using L i think lowest mu is generally best though weapon compare is your friend, if set on choosing one path i'd say pyro is good because arson tagging is a good compliment to low range corrosive or electic simply because kinetic and electric chips are generally lower mu and pack a punch and obviously your options at the top end are better atm.

I was hoping someone to say Cryogenic, I like the visuals.
if you want visuals then Electro would be the coolest, because when equipped your whole body starts to sparkle :cool:

I think its not good idea to go after those mayhem/fen chips, when you have chance to get one, you probably have no problem buying the skills from seller needed for chip, instead for beginners i would advice combu6, kinetic8, with delta/gamma amp, better than armatrix, and can be used until you can upgrade your weapons to zorra hk or something :)

I think its not good idea to go after those mayhem/fen chips, when you have chance to get one, you probably have no problem buying the skills from seller needed for chip, instead for beginners i would advice combu6, kinetic8, with delta/gamma amp, better than armatrix, and can be used until you can upgrade your weapons to zorra hk or something :)
Zorra is garbage.

Well my take is this:

Electric: this is an environmental nightmare... all of these spent batteries create hazardous waste, most of them end up in developping countries and ruin people's health. Unless you plan on paying the recycling fees, stay away from Electric chips.

Corrossive: again, think about the environment here, all of these chemicals ruin nature, not to mention that some of the potential loot in the mob gets burned up by the corrossive liquids spewed on them... Not very smart, cuts accross your hunting profits.

Pyro/Combustive: this again destroys the environment, when you use these chips, you burn up excessive amounts of trees and vegetation, and contributing to global warming.

Lacerating: this one is ok, but it shreds your mobs to ribbons... There is a certain amount of waste and loot destruction to be expected here.

Cryo: this one is not bad, it may cause freeze burns on your mobs which ruins the taste of their meat, if you're into that sort of thing, but otherwise it's not a bad option for killing mobs.

Kinetic: that one is environmentally friendly and is Greenpeace approved (y)

Good luck out there ;)

Legends

It's slow, it's laser, small dps, small dpp, small eff, has shit tt,..

100m range, helps with def costs, you can cut overkill by using a melee blade, 67 dps for 5k ped, thats alot for not that much peds, also you have option to shoot 3.2 dpp if you buy 200 ped L amp, lasts for 24k ped cycled, so 800 ped markup for 100k ped, thats less than 1% cycle, 5%+ more kills per ped for that 1% or 5-6% from dpp and more from reduced armor/fap costs as range is high. 70 dps with amp on weapon compare without rings, and no need to invest in a big amp. Only needs 42 lvl's. I think its pretty good. DPS is good for it's price/lvl

Back