Question: Best place for Merp Bronze: Where is it?

TigerSkin

Prowler
Society
Alpha WildD3amons
Tariel TigerSkin Rustaveli
Best place for Merp Bronze: Where is it?
[Old+ Merps with high density]

I'm wondering the same thing myself, I'd love a Merp Stalker LA with medium density :D

Best place for Merp Bronze: Where is it?
[Old+ Merps with high density]

Hey!

I remember that there was one LA full of big merps, but I can't recall which one exactly. It's one of those around Segna Forest (I think it's AOL #55). I can't guarantee that it still has them, because last time I visited it was few months ago ;) There are also big merps S of fort argus. Check also W of Fort Pandora - I`ve seen some merps there, but can't recall how big they were :p

Regards,
Videl

good luck finding it, so far I haven't...

south merp mission OP mixed with argos only higher mat spawn but cant call it dense and you need to hunt argos at the same time too :(

Found some big merps east of Atlas Haven, but they are mixed up with Bery and Saba so they get in the way.

Is there not a LA owner out there that can give us a Old and above Dense spawn.

We had them packed to the gills at New Switz North on small untill it became Larger Argos.

north of the fert station which is north of segna has them i believe

LA owners say to high cost for that mob on old+ mat... i want that place too!

LA owners say to high cost for that mob on old+ mat... i want that place too!

Skalman cannot afford to ramp them up in 53 then we are all doomed

I talked to atami about this ...
true fact is that cost is too high

BUT

I think that the whole community will understand if atami will set the mat higher for a limited period and increase the tax from 4 % to the needed one to justify the costs ...

if atami can not do that, many others will be able to ...
Merp DNA is cheap,
if I had the LA Id do that and risk

Or why cant SDS put in some other higher merp spawn in one of their LAs, now when they changed the spawns in most if not all LG LAs (not the ones I mine in tho lol)

Or Shinook River, wasn't that supposed to be some learning LandArea for their students :scratch2:

haha Just follow me as I mine... If I wanna hunt I can never find em..Soon as there is a finder in my hands they come from thin air..

MAybe run around with a finder for a few mins then when they appear yell "Surprise!!!" and gun em down.

Back