Question: Better place for Hiryuu mission

TigerSkin

Prowler
Society
Alpha WildD3amons
Tariel TigerSkin Rustaveli
which is the best place for Hiryuu mission?

I ran into the same problem when I tried to this mission, there is no dedicated heavy spawn of them around. The best place I found was the area west of New Switzerland, domi-stalker with very few small molisk running around.

I think there was a nice spawn of them near the volcano with the millions of trees... forget what TP it was close to...

~Danimal

There is a good spawn on one of the eastern medusa islands. I don't know right at the moment which exactly. It's not the greatest spawn, but as you already know there isn't a great one anywhere.
Also, if you are brave, crazy, or don't care... there is a nice spawn in pvp4 on the far eastern side ;)
Good hunting.

Oh, also, there is a spawn of stalkers south west of the Volcano... it looks like a "dead" volcano (no lava).
It is right across the river and 2 north east of whatever TP that is down there west of the river... (sorry don't have map available at the moment)
pm me if u need more help.

The best place to me have a double interest,
you can do the bronze argo and the hyriuu mission together.

About 1km S Aegis.

GL.

I think there was a nice spawn of them near the volcano with the millions of trees... forget what TP it was close to...

~Danimal

North of troy near the broker, but yeah there is a lot of foliage.....

thx all,

checked all indicated places and ...
tbh all suck [did not check pvp4, not that crazy atm :)]

as far as I see the best place with high density is in volcano, but there is a mixture with Eviscerators ...

I just wonder ...
whoever finished it [someone finished as the reward is indicated] how the hell did he do it ...

I just wonder ...
whoever finished it [someone finished as the reward is indicated] how the hell did he do it ...

I just did the 100 hiryu and that alone was a massive pain, cant imagine soemone completing the entire thing.

I just did the 100 hiryu and that alone was a massive pain, cant imagine soemone completing the entire thing.

Me too - finished the hundred just because I started it but what an awful grind :hammer:

I have subsequently come across a few on East Island doing the Fort Victoria / Odysseus mission chains but nothing could induce me to resume the 500 mission. They're a pain to find and target and loot crap.

Me too - finished the hundred just because I started it but what an awful grind :hammer:

I have subsequently come across a few on East Island doing the Fort Victoria / Odysseus mission chains but nothing could induce me to resume the 500 mission. They're a pain to find and target and loot crap.

Yup my ava still has a sore neck;)

Land area#50 south of solfais crater has them if we could convince owner to max spawn would be great. That is if it is a dna attached to LA.

Land area#50 south of solfais crater has them if we could convince owner to max spawn would be great. That is if it is a dna attached to LA.

as far as i know those are natural spawns.. there are no dna's for those teradactal thingies...

~Danimal

finished 1k .... around troy
and sick of it ... will not touch 5k definitely unless good spawn appears

Back