Help: BEWARE: avatar can't login on Secret Island!

Risen Ra Oh

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Risen Ra Oh
Hi there,
it all started around 7 hours ago;( I was on Secret Island and Log off from there yesterday ) around 7 hours ago I decided to log in but without success; client loader goes as usual, but when the blue bar is almost complete Entropia crashes symply closing the window;

I already sent support case and updated it too, with additional informations and pics, but still got no reply from support in 7 hours or so (ok, yes, I have 2 support cases opened several months ago still open and unsolved, I must say);

so, I'm here to ask if is Secret Island ON or OFFline, if somebody is there atm, or has same problem, pls let me know, thx

so... I'm stuck OFFline :scratch2:

HELP! thx

Hello Risen Ra Oh,
i had allways same problem, than you need to go delete C:\ProgramData\entropia universe\public_users_data\settings-ce.cfg

or reset all in tools from launcher,

had to reset few times to get it working, its common for me , i crash like 40% there when entering.

//mg

Hello Risen Ra Oh,
i had allways same problem, than you need to go delete C:\ProgramData\entropia universe\public_users_data\settings-ce.cfg

or reset all in tools from launcher,

had to reset few times to get it working, its common for me , i crash like 40% there when entering.

//mg

uhm, on launcher doesn't exist anymore the button for clearing cache, if you mean that;

I had the problem you mentioned above, sometimes, when entering, but I had never unable to login, just unable to enter from RT. It seems I don't have that file .cfg btw :scratch2:

Using RESET on tools puts resolution of client loader on 600x800 or so :eyecrazy:. I was able to login at least; btw... when I change resolution ingame all crashes again; never experienced things like these (consider that I go to SI often!).

trying again...:scratch2:

Using RESET on tools puts resolution of client loader on 600x800 or so :eyecrazy:. I was able to login at least; btw... when I change resolution ingame all crashes again; never experienced things like these (consider that I go to SI often!).

trying again...:scratch2:

yes , that low resolution and almost safe mode, making it normal again , seems crash.

at least you can go off island and do normal mode again.

ok, thx for your help ; ) ...I like too much Secret Island, it is unacceptable for me it became unplayable at decent resolution/quality for my avatar btw!

OT:
...I've noticed who Secret Island is far away from Next Island about 118k meters now, due I've completed a mission of NI while on SI, yesterday; it wasn't so before the last VU as I reckon. I hope it will be merged to RT asap if it helps to fix these kind of problems.

Hey there, I've had the same problem.

After I TP to SI and crash and can't load, I have to log into SI with my avatar on another computer then TP away from the central TP there. Then once I am somewhere else on SI, I can log out and log back in on regular computer and then fix screen resolutions, icons, etc.

Hope they fix it and good luck to you.

Back