Beware this scam

Lukasz

Guardian
Lukasz Lukasz82 Sz
Ok so there is well know guy in game that ask to borrow him few k peds and promise to pay you back in 2 weeks with interest. Unfortunately i admired this guy for his achievements in game and didn't hesitate to help him out.

I borrowed him 6k peds for 2 weeks in April this year and since then according to this guy happened almost everything that prevented him to pay me back :laugh:

Work problems, personal problems, bank problems etc. At some point he said he is no longer playing and his account belongs to his wife but somehow he still trying to borrow some money at the same therms from my friends :)

I menage to get back 2k peds and i think he thought thats enough and stopped responding to my PM even while crafting his Explo IV. I need to admit he was always nice when we still had contact and promised to pay back and i kind of understand that, but somehow he was still crafting probably loosing a lot and still don't have funds to pay his debts.

I'm kind of trusting person and borrow a lot of stuff to my friends and that's a first time when i wont get it back.
Worst part is that it happened to me from a person i was always rooting for.

Guys don't need to write its my fault i should get collateral etc. i know that. Just want to warn you to stay away from this scam if you are not willing to just donate :laugh:

Guys don't need to write its my fault i should get collateral etc. i know that. Just want to warn you to stay away from this scam if you are not willing to just donate :laugh:

So you basicaly telling people not to lend out money, without colletal. It dont matter how much of good repution they have in game. Unless your willing to loose it.

It would be sad if we could't trust people in this game i still lend all i can to my friends without any collateral.
Just want to aware you about this scam its not worth it.

<removed> who the hell is this guy? :scratch2:

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be sad if we could't trust people in this game i still lend all i can to my friends without any collateral.

You can trust everybody in this game, MA just need to run background check on every new player :smoke:
I'm surprised scamers don't have time off during summer :scratch2: don't they have any moral :mad:

In any case, friends don't let friends drive drunk... er, don't lend friends money to click explosives.

Can I have the name of this guy please, and thank you.

Also sorry :(

No name no shame.. but pm w/ name would be interesting

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?284609-Warning-Scammed-Again-(&highlight=

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Removed-Society-Name-gt-Scam&highlight=avalon

People getting do what has happened to you. If not a nice universe what has happened, but you will have to bear in mind you might loose out. We all know there is many gamblers in this game who play for high stakes. I do lend itemes and given loans to freinds, but always for collatrel and they do next expect any diffrent.

please pm name.

Am also interested in the name please, thanks.

Sorry to hear. I'm sure he would have paid you back if he hit his ATH on Explo :rolleyes:

Stealing from people is just pathetic, but unfortunately gambling addicitons make people pathetic.

(of course, there are those who are fully capable of trust scams without any addiction at all).

I wouldn't even call this a scam. This is you just being a dumbass...
:twocents:

i admired this guy for his achievements in game

a person i was always rooting for.

Am I reading this right? Afk-crafting EP IV 24 hours a day makes someone admirable and trustworthy?

Next time refer them to the pawn shop ...I mean, Bank.

Mmmm I am waiting for my 800 peds since last year october. I also borrowed ped to a so called trustworthy member of eu. He used to be a big hunter. Than after my loan it took him two weeks to not log in anymore. I have him on facebook and after sending a message eveyr month he sometimes replied things are difficult right now blabla till he jut plainly ignored my messages, but he still posts on facebook on a daily basis. It really sucks when you think you can trust someone.

It came this far there are only 3 people ingame I trust with my ped they havent let me down ever and I know where they live.

If you want the name of this ahole just pm me

Curious as well. If someone could pm the name, thanks--

Once again, I must remind folks How to Avoid Most Scams!

Sorry for your (and Trifle's and other people's) losses but...

Side note: The "Scam/Exploit" folder of my subscribed threads list is now up to almost 150. :eyecrazy:

Sorry to hear about this :(

PM name please

Everybody who is lent money is decent & friendly & trustworthy.
It stands to reason, people would never be so silly as to lend to a dishonest person.

That's how they operate, you only see the façade.

Mark it up to experience, it just makes you a wiser (if maybe sadder) person.

I have lent 12000 ped to Mind Ark and never got it back from them.

Loaning without collateral is a high risk honestly.

Ok, so this guy is and must be the same guy who loaned from me back in October!
I loaned him several times 4-5-6-10k peds and got them back all the time. Once the loan became 18k, he said he had problems with rl etc. Just like what he told you. He might be right and having those problems and i still believe in him actually... I'm giving him more time before shaming his uber name as he is or should be a respected name.

When did you give him those 6k and when did he respond? I'm intersted to know this ...

Last edited:
Just curious! PM he's name pls
But,
Why I have the feeling I know already who's name you will write in this PM :)

Also I believe probably he's not lied when he said he have problems, who wouldn't if was addicted in such point with gabling. There is a point in a gabler life that money have no meaning anymore, only the next stake matters.

Last edited:
I have lent 12000 ped to Mind Ark and never got it back from them.

Loaning without collateral is a high risk honestly.

Not always :D I gave them 12k too, but they gave me a wooppping 370k :eyecrazy:

Just curious! PM he's name pls
But,
Why I have the feeling I know already who's name you will write in this PM :)

Also I believe probably he's not lied when he said he have problems, who wouldn't if was addicted in such point with gabling. There is a point in a gabler life that money have no meaning anymore, only the next stake matters.

Agree, I can't believe he scammed me/us as he been Nice and payd me always back with nice gifts. Just now he might have some rl problem indeed. So to OP. Lets wait a bit more :) I been waiting almost a year soon lol

Back