Info: Bidding Issues with the Eggs of Entropia

MindArkSupport|Heimdall

MindArk Live Support
If you are having an issue bidding on the available Eggs, please file a support case with either Live Support here or Enjin's support, INCLUDING your Wrapped Ethereum public address. This information has been used to help several people already.

The underlying issue is being investigated as well.

Thank you!

If you are having an issue bidding on the available Eggs, please file a support case with either Live Support here or Enjin's support, INCLUDING your Wrapped Ethereum public address. This information has been used to help several people already.

The underlying issue is being investigated as well.

Thank you!

339795-204d4bd2ec88105e2c9792a36b34d5e9.jpg

Might want to go back to Ped for bidding. It worked for the Banks, Malls, Motherships, Statues etc? 🥚

Wouldnt have sold for 2k$ if this was done with peds or even $ on ebay. I really wamted the ark egg :(

Someone from enjin even pmed me last night and offered to help me register and make my wallet work but by then i had given up and was instead already out and about (and drunk hihi)

Everyone can make up their own mind of how this went down. But there was a lot of money left on the table and the same person ended up with both eggs.

Arkadia-egg-sale.jpg

I can try to explain this, as I took part in the auction.

So I think the guy that bid the 2.30 WETH (manuel.eth) he was looking to get bids / pump the price, so then when he saw no bid last 3 minutes he cancelled.

The reason is, he had 100 NFTs in his wallet and I think was just there to heat us up for bidding. However, after he pulled out, I tried to overbid with 1.40 WETH like 10 times, but failed because a bug (app was not working with Ledger correctly) You can see how I cancelled my 1.1 bid to retry it, but no luck.

So 3 people bid, one won, one bugged, and one was a promoter (maybe, unless you want o step forward manuel?) and the Nightmare won eventually, walked away with 2 eggs :(

Last edited:
I can try to explain this, as I took part in the auction.

So I think the guy that bid the 2.30 WETH (manuel.eth) he was looking to get bids / pump the price, so then when he saw no bid last 3 minutes he cancelled.

The reason is, he had 100 NFTs in his wallet and I think was just there to heat us up for bidding. However, after he pulled out, I tried to overbid with 1.40 WETH like 10 times, but failed because a bug (app was not working with Ledger correctly) You can see how I cancelled my 1.1 bid to retry it, but no luck.

So 3 people bid, one won, one bugged, and one was a promoter (maybe, unless you want o step forward manuel?) and the Nightmare won eventually, walked away with 2 eggs :(
There were 40+ approvals on the contract but only 4/5 bids got through. Nightmare was very successful in re-bidding. I had used 3 different wallets (MM, enjin, and mm on mobile) with different addresses that all got to approve, sign, but no bid would go through. Top bid should not be able to withdraw their bids. Simple as that. If youre outbid, sure why not, but not if you are top bid tho.

Manuel is a early enjin guy, not sure if he even plays EU.

Yes, I had exactly the same experience with approve / sign then bid failed.

I submitted a detailed bug report to Enjin Dev team and they fixed it, so all working now, as you can see the 2 next eggs are getting a few bids :)

GL with the auction.

Yes, I had exactly the same experience with approve / sign then bid failed.

I submitted a detailed bug report to Enjin Dev team and they fixed it, so all working now, as you can see the 2 next eggs are getting a few bids :)

GL with the auction.

So we have what here?

1) Purposeful market manipulation
2) A live auction which requires support to fix the ability for participants to bid
3) Fixes coming AFTER the auction ends
4) No auctions paused or reversed as a result of all of the above

Honestly, what the hell is happening here? Why is this even a thing and how does anyone in their right mind believe this will lead to any additional legitimacy of the game?

Seems like an extremely shady situation with a heavily ability to do backdoor deals and reflects an extremely unprofessional business.

Do we know when the eggs will be tradeable? Before UE5?
They will only ever be tradeable on the blockchain and never in game.

did no one read the article? How are people this confused when it’s all clearly stated?

If they are tradeable on the blockchain does that mean they could be traded immediately after winning?

If they are tradeable on the blockchain does that mean they could be traded immediately after winning?
Yes as it’s clearly stated in the article you can trade them in any crypto platform emmedietly.
Doesn’t even need to be engines nft platform.
you should try reading it…

Yes as it’s clearly stated in the article you can trade them in any crypto platform emmedietly.
Doesn’t even need to be engines nft platform.
you should try reading it…
Thank you for your help. I will look for the article and read through it. I wasn’t too interested in these eggs in the beginning so I didn’t spend much time on it.

Just because they are selling NFT doesn’t mean they are in game.

train wrecks are fun to watch.

buying eggs 5K Ped @ boxes :)

I don't even know what it is. Let alone how to do it :ROFLMAO:
Was one of the easier parts of the whole ordeal tbf :oops:

(Just screenshots I used from when I was trying to explain it (badly!) on stream :) )
index.php

1) Purposeful market manipulation
2) A live auction which requires support to fix the ability for participants to bid
3) Fixes coming AFTER the auction ends
4) No auctions paused or reversed as a result of all of the above

Honestly, what the hell is happening here? Why is this even a thing and how does anyone in their right mind believe this will lead to any additional legitimacy of the game?

IMO this was a great proof of concept that has shown that crypto integration at this moment just does not work on any scale grander then "10 peeps in their cellar bantering about it".

Any serious company would refund the bids and move to a more stable mean of auction. E.g. ingame auction house.

I.

IMO this was a great proof of concept that has shown that crypto integration at this moment just does not work on any scale grander then "10 peeps in their cellar bantering about it".

Any serious company would refund the bids and move to a more stable mean of auction. E.g. ingame auction house.

I.

This lol.

The issues looking at the eggs, is along the exact reason a lot people really F* hate nft's and crypto in games. Yes, its not as bad as people want it to be, a lot of missinfo and wrong info are given. its poorly explained, cryptolovers will just foam and fail face first trying to explain it. And then when in the sea of scammers, the attempts that are legit also usually flop or just utterly fail like the EU Eggs... it just ... no.

Bolded out the backlash from MA refunding the WETH and just saying "okno" and moving the eggs to ingame auction, would be way less than the backlash its heading towards with that seems like just "oh its another NFT Sham in a NFT game omegalul" without looking into it in any way shape or form, and they shouldnt need to, because it should never have been a issue. (and before someone says EU is a RCE game, it stopped being that the second we now got NFTs tied directly into the game, no gamer will really care further than seeing NFT's being involved, thus its a NFT game, thus will it be deemed to be hated by default)

(mandatory generally stating because people are often incappable of understanding that some people can really strongly dislike something, but still enjoy it. I'm not against crypto nor NFT's. I have made, and am working on my own NFT's, its a cool concept and thing in itself. It is just a death sentance full of issues when gaming companies want to, or try to force it onto their players. RCE or traditional MMO's it is always a shitshow that tends to hurt the game, the company, or both, badly.) For further information on why NFT's in games generally do not work just look at my posting history abouit it, the gaming world shuns the word and the technologie because of various reasons but its very much hated, from players, to companies, from small casuals to big actors, from indie developers to Activision and money hungry EA, they wont touch it at all)

Back