HoF: Big Bulk Gen 01 4858 PED

fred5283

Stalker
Society
AO
Norian Norian Xx
attachment.php

Howdy PCF,

My biggest HoF, figured would be a good one to post.

Maybe my investments are starting to pay off?

Late,
Norian

Gratz Norian on a super HOF, such a shame however the lack of items.
Oh how I miss the old days!

-Avalon.

What was the other 120ish PEDs? And GZ! :D

All shrapnel... Lame.

Remember when there were items in hofs?

Gratz though!

All shrapnel... Lame.

Remember when there were items in hofs?

Gratz though!

Oh please. There were a bunch of ubers on these robots these days. How many items should have dropped and who would have bought them? We don't really need armours, plenty of (L) around. Shadow-ish protection (also considering the pulsar plates) is now available for what, 1k peds maybe and it lasts for weeks. All kind of weapons for all tastes, (L) with good efficiency and decent MU (melee still kind of sucks, but meh, MA..). Adj resto chips are always available and if you want your own, pay bit extra and you have it. 5k for uberish protection to keep you a lifetime.

The market is already suffocated with adj maddox, adj ep41 and a plethora of SIB UL items which nobody wants.

What is still to come is some lootable high efficiency weapons comparable with what we saw in the MM trader. But when those will come, old weapons will lose even more value, owners will be hurt even more.

What we really need is a couple of new meaningful blueprints to sink the lowest MU ores and enmatters and a few hunted materials.

Not more UL items, not more uncontrollable mistakes. We already have the absurd situation in which weapons which were prizes in past events are not quite useful. We don't need more of that.

gz, Norian, sry for hijacking, got a bit carried away :D

Gratz Nice BB:yay:

gz, Norian, sry for hijacking, got a bit carried away :D

Ha, no problemo! Make another thread on the forum, maybe use some shrapnel in this blueprint you talk about... :)

Back