Big Depositors - lets start doing business with each other

You obviously must not be someone that has ever lost a job, had some gigantic medical bill pop up on you because of a car accident or some other health issue, lost massive amount of property due to an 'act of god' that insurance won't pay for, etc. I can't say I've had all of those happen to me, but have had at least one happen to me or someone close to me the last several years. Just because people have high end computers or graphic cards does not mean they need to or want to pay Mindark every month. You are right, it is a game. As such, people, including yourself, should treat it as such - a form of entertainment. Some people enjoy entertainment for free irl, others don't. Some folks enjoy listening to the outdoors concert from the apartment across the street where the live. Others pay for the 5 dollar cheap seats. If you want to pay five thousand dollars for the most expensive seat in the house right next to the band in the front row because most of the money will go to charity, go for it. That doesn't mean other's can't enjoy the show from their seat too.

If Mindark didn't want this to be a free-to-play game, they would not have designed it to be that way. If you don't enjoy this game the way it was designed to be, there are plenty of other mmorpgs that will gladly take your monthly subscription fee if you want to pay it to them.

Mindark SHOULD NOT EVER kick out non-depositors, or limit their actions since anyone, depositor or non-depositor can become a non-depositor at any point in time any month due to either choice or real world circumstances that prevent people from depositing.

I do agree, folks can/should pay if they choose to do so. If they choose not to do so though, they shouldn't be looked down upon in my humble opinion, and realistically, there's no way possible for you to completely keep from paying non-depositors in a roundabout way somehow in game. You might try, but the people you do business with probably won't make you their one and only bff trade partner for life or whatever... they will likely get some of the stuff they sell to you from non-depositors, or get them from a depositor who got the stuff from a non-depositor, etc. Kim's said that Planet Partner avatars such as his own get a monthly allowance. The estate broker is one of those type of planet partner avatars... Does that mean you will never ever buy any estate in game since it came from someone who did not deposit?

Like a lot of posters again you are not reading carefully to the post and going on your war path ... I expected better of you as a respected player.

I stated clearly that I don't mind temporary non depositors ... I don't like people that refuse to deposit a single cent just to be smug about withdrawing lot of money from the system without depositing ... That hurts our economy, like it or not.

Again, the examples you have given isn't applicable here ... Because if you have a huge medical bill or a financial downturn which I have had a few times in my life ... An online game is the last thing you should be worried about. You talk about choice and that's exactly what I am talking about ... It's the choice to purposefully draining the economy even if they can afford it. I don't agree with how people compare real life hardships with inability to play an online game !!! ... If you have money to pay $30/$40 for Internet you definitely have $10 to support this game.

This will be my last post about this as I don't seem to get simple economics into people's rationale. So be it let them all come in droves and take all the peds they want ... If things don't change i think there will be a drying out of investors which has already started ... Let people sweat and create cash which people think is possible ... Generating income and generating wealth are 2 entirely different things.

GL all !

I read the other thread that got locked and see yer back at this. I find what you say very insulting and very heavily worded like you have severe entitlement issues. First even sweaters contrbuted to the game as when they sold they used that ped and decayed something back into the system. No one was going to get rich sweating or withdrawl eneough to cover one of your hof's let alone effect your or anyone elses returns. Its even less likely now withthe revamp of MF the way they did it.. You lost that card to play when they did that so.. topic closed there.
Second I am really pretty angry atm with the {removed} you speel about disabled people and the analagies you make about what we can or cant spend. 1 its none of your {removed} buisness. 2 you have money to throw away. What little most of us get go to simple things like food, and yes we play video games and have internet cause thats pretty much what alot of us are limited to physicly being able to do.
I made the mistake after my first operations of dumping some decent money into this early to maybe get to the point I could maybe turn it around before I learned this is designed for {removed} like you that feel simply because you throw money at this it should come back 10 fold automaticly. Guess what you are supposed to be allowed the same ratio of return as the rest of us no matter what you throw at the game. Just because it hasnt worked that way in the past doesnt mean it shouldnt now.
So I will step up and say for many who are not able to do much more then play a video game to keep ourselves semi sane is {removed} about yer percieved entitlement and if you cant at the very least keep yer {removed} mouth shut in regards to disabled people orr be prepared to have one or several lawyers knockin at your door someday wanting even more of your precious money then MA took. ranting aboutthe game is one thing.. even gettin agida twords a certain person.. but this crosses a serious line well beyond the boundries of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read the other thread that got locked and see yer back at this. I find what you say very insulting and very heavily worded like you have severe entitlement issues. First even sweaters contrbuted to the game as when they sold they used that ped and decayed something back into the system. No one was going to get rich sweating or withdrawl eneough to cover one of your hof's let alone effect your or anyone elses returns. Its even less likely now withthe revamp of MF the way they did it.. You lost that card to play when they did that so.. topic closed there.
Second I am really pretty angry atm with the {removed} you speel about disabled people and the analagies you make about what we can or cant spend. 1 its none of your {removed} buisness. 2 you have money to throw away. What little most of us get go to simple things like food, and yes we play video games and have internet cause thats pretty much what alot of us are limited to physicly being able to do.
I made the mistake after my first operations of dumping some decent money into this early to maybe get to the point I could maybe turn it around before I learned this is designed for {removed} like you that feel simply because you throw money at this it should come back 10 fold automaticly. Guess what you are supposed to be allowed the same ratio of return as the rest of us no matter what you throw at the game. Just because it hasnt worked that way in the past doesnt mean it shouldnt now.
So I will step up and say for many who are not able to do much more then play a video game to keep ourselves semi sane is {removed} about yer percieved entitlement and if you cant at the very least keep yer {removed} mouth shut in regards to disabled people orr be prepared to have one or several lawyers knockin at your door someday wanting even more of your precious money then MA took. ranting aboutthe game is one thing.. even gettin agida twords a certain person.. but this crosses a serious line well beyond the boundries of the game.

Wow! ... Not for 1second have I EVER said ANYTHING about disabled people ... So please DONOT falsely accuse me of such atrocity... I take this remark extremely personally ... I have already sent an email to the mods about the other post and happy to apologise for calling some people scammers you can ask john but this is just a new low for illogical blabbering and lie!!

Wow why do I even bother with people like you sorry I can not imagine you would get so low to say something I haven't!!! Bye bye forum!

Btw:Are you threatening me with a lawsuit ? ... It is a serious matter to falsely accuse 1 person personally and threatening them with a lawsuit with made up stories!

Last edited by a moderator:
You apparently posted this to "gloat" at me or something...
oh, and btw aj502, pretty much at the exact moment you were on my thread trolling (ED: :D ) me, I got this: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?228046-My-first-tower!

Isn't it funny how life works :king:

You: $500 per month multiplied by 36 months (at minimum) + last year's $1k per = $30,000.
WHOA!
Sunsout Gunsout said:
I have been averaging over $1k USD/month for over the past year...it was less during the years before that. I have averaged around $500USD/month during my avatars lifetime.
Only -$27,000 in the hole now. (based on 4 years)
At VERY least...We know it should be much higher but just taking numbers from your original post.
...Unless this cat is just a liar...
Gz.
You sure showed me...My bad.
I am at, well...-$0
I must totally suck at EU!

Isn't it funny how math works? :wise:

Speaking of math (or being a liar?[reason for 1st quote to conjoin with 2nd]), and not too off topic here, as this pertains to the OP's credibility:
Sunsout Gunsout said:
In 2007 I volunteered over 1000 hours of my time to help victims of domestic violence, the disabled, and the elderly at Prairie State Legal Services. In 2008 it was about 200 hours, and I have volunteered there at least 100 hours per year since then and I also give to the church AND do basically anything I can to help those around me (ED: time consuming??). I work 50-60 hours per week, running my own office, and trust me, if I wanted to brag, I could. I also go out a lot, take plenty of time off and still manage 20-30 hours/ week in the game that I love.

Now mathematically, this is highly unlikely...Unless of course you;
a.) Don't shower/Bathe
b.) Have some form of nourishing yourself that does not consume time
c.) Average a daily commute, with ALL those activities included, of 2 hours TOPS (maybe you have one of EU's nifty TPs?)
d.) Average a daily sleep regement of 4 hours a day (I lowballed this one. Some only DO need 4 hrs a day...Crazy..)
e.) Have a way to change clothing instantaniously (you have to change clothes once in awhile, the time will add up)
f.) Potty much, or adult diaper? Still takes some time to change those. Less time to actually potty methinks.
g.) Typing/Reading on this very forum
g.) few more obvious time consumers, but you get the drift.

Average these all down and see whatcha get?

...Or perhaps on your world there is more than 168 hours in a week?
Sunsout Gunsout said:
If you can prove any of your assumptions, please do it. Oh, you cant? That's right. So then I am forced to kindly rebut your statements myself, which I did.

I for one would seriously like you do the math there, M'Lord. Your credbility is in question.

Ya do know that those that feel the need to exaggerate are compensating for something, yes?

Just wondering...

Back to your real purpose:
Sunsout Gunsout said:
I AM A SEPARATIST AND WANT TO MAKE A KLAN!!!
That's all fact based on your own post.
Dunno why you got all butthurt about it.

Even if I did fit the criteria, your credibility looks shady so I wouldn't want to do anything "exclusive" with you.
But I'd certainly buy or sell to ya at a fair price.
Still would, really.
No favors or trust involved, that's for sure tho!

Tippin'

P.S. feel free to overuse the "troll" card again because you cannot refute me pointing out your descrepencies.
It's pretty much all ya got here.

Last edited:
1. there have been some events in the past for miners, maybe not many but still some (sga ring a bell?)
2. FOMA, high tax & no mu.. why do you think that is? maybe it has to do with the fact that you need 0 skills in order to mine. About cycling peds.. it's not about the amount, it's all about what % profit margin you have or loss
ps I heard that duru in hell has some nice mu.. but yeah, i agree it's as hard as looting say a full TT L gun at that mu (sarcasm mode off)
3. what you call tax, i call mu in 75% of the cases, like markup on amps.. THE MARKUP IS HIGH BECOUSE THE MATERIALS TO CRAFT IT HAVE HIGHER MU, so who's fault is that, the crafters?
4. Like I tried to explain b4, a miner doesn't need skills to turnover 500 ped/hour, a hunter does.. hence why more noob miners get an uber.. THEY AMP & DEPO like you, some hit big, some lose big.
5. I can't name 10 noobs who ubered in hunting.. but the reason for that is couse I don't watch other ppls loot, I rather use the time to check my own loot & try to adjust where needed.
6. If you really think a non-depo'er has a higher chance to get an uber compared to a depositer then I can only suggest you stop depo'ing & give it a try.. let me know how that works out in a month or 6.
7. If someone profits, you call it tax?

On the topic, I have no problem with the op willing to trade with other depo'ers as much as possible, alltough I believe it's bad for the game.
I do have a problem with ppl who think depo'ers deserve more or think they are better in some way compared to non-depo'ers

1) I am pointing at how the hole in mining is easily exploitable by MA, not specifically newbs. Continue the blind faith when there are much bigger organisations that wouldn't think twice to rob
2) If you can't agree with my main point that its much easier for newbs to enter mining than hunting and uber with no levels, ok sure
3) My perception is such ubers hurt everyone, not just miners. No one knows for sure if mining loots generate from miners.

These people do not care. This is discrimination against non depositors. And frankly I don't understand why this thread has been allowed to continue this long. It will only hurt the economy of the non depositors / small depositors. If they get big enough list.

As promised ... a Screen uploaded. Anyways I do not mind doing business with anybody that does not or does deposit. I just prefer to be doing business with anybody and everybody that will give me a good deal. So being on this list helps me get a good deal (where possible). That's all I'm going to say to that..

~Danimal

Dude chill out boss, don't stick words in my mouth. I never once said I would not trade with anybody. I simply said if there is this sort of list it would benefit me to be on it since it would allow me to trade with everybody.

If you continue to bash on people in this topic and are one sided about this I'll probably just contact the OP to have my name removed since you can't seem to read the original post.

~Danimal

3) My perception is such ubers hurt everyone, not just miners. No one knows for sure if mining loots generate from miners.

Funny you should mention that

One concern that we see very often on community forums, especially when a big All Time High is achieved, is that one profession is unfairly “financing” a huge loot in another profession. This misconception often results in one group of participants (i.e. hunters) becoming upset or frustrated that their activity is being used to fund the rewards given to another group of participants (i.e. miners). To hopefully dispel this misconception, we would like to inform participants that the loot pools for each main profession (hunting, mining and manufacturing) are completely independent of one another, and that a large loot in one profession has absolutely no impact on potential loots in any of the other professions.

Again, the examples you have given isn't applicable here ... Because if you have a huge medical bill or a financial downturn which I have had a few times in my life ... An online game is the last thing you should be worried about. You talk about choice and that's exactly what I am talking about ... It's the choice to purposefully draining the economy even if they can afford it. I don't agree with how people compare real life hardships with inability to play an online game !!! ... If you have money to pay $30/$40 for Internet you definitely have $10 to support this game.

GL all !

You are full of shit if you think you can convince ANYONE here that you are not talking about people with disabilites and the low income that is part of that life. There are parts in the other post leading the same direction. You may not have written the word disabled but sure as fuck the inference is there and you dam well know it.
It sure as hell isnt directed specificlly at people with low or no income as you now describe as not having the right to be here if they dont pay. So with that medical refrence tied to a financial downturn which discribes the result of an accident causing a disability be it temporary, partial or permanant to a "T"

Last edited:
You are full of shit if you think you can convince ANYONE here that you are not talking about people with disabilites and the low income that is part of that life. There are parts in the other post leading the same direction. You may not have written the word disabled but sure as fuck the inference is there and you dam well know it.
It sure as hell isnt directed specificlly at people with low or no income as you now describe as not having the right to be here if they dont pay. So with that medical refrence tied to a financial downturn which discribes the result of an accident causing a disability be it temporary, partial or permanant to a "T"

Reported to the mods . Be very careful of making up stories about people that they haven't said. I work WITH disabled people and have won awards from Australian government ... I can prove it ... So once again I take this accusation very personally. You are concocting stories to make me look like what I am not.

You are warned! I take this very seriously and I will take action if you don't stop making up stories. Trust me!

Can't we all just......play the game? You can play EU many different ways whether you deposit or not. In my opinion that is the beauty of the whole concept.

Now scammers and exploiters I have issue with everyone else can do what they want and spend as little or as much as they want.

OK I didnt want to brag about this as it is close to my heart.... but here's your proof... Now back off!

empl_743216.jpg

Forum in the back to prove i just took this image!!!

BYE!

Last edited:
So once again I take this accusation very personally.
It appears that you think you can accuse people of something, yet that's just peachy?

You are concocting stories to make me look like what I am not.
It's your own words saying it...We here on Earth call it reading comprehension.

You are warned! I take this very seriously and I will take action if you don't stop making up stories. Trust me!
You and your threats....What you going to do, cry to a mod?

Reported to the mods .
Doh...
Next round don't depo as much and purchase some tissue...

Tippin'

ED: Hey SunnyS...Not very bright to put your real name out there...Be a better idea to edit that out...
Ferkin' some people's brains....

Alright we've all had our fun again. When is the principal coming to close this thread?

I do have a problem with ppl who think depo'ers deserve more or think they are better in some way compared to non-depo'ers
I do have a problem with people who think the power bill for servers can be paid with sweating hard for two hours.

No depositors, no game, end of story.

Non-depositors are not evil, but if respect towards those people who pay for their game is replaced with disrespect and demands in style "we have every right"... then something is seriously wrong.

What happens if lot of serious depositors will be pissed off?
You can get an idea from this topic what can be done and how it can be done.
Non-depositors will suffer - all of em, jerks and nice people alike.

My deposits since January 2012:

(List cut off there for practical reasons - list doesn't fit on screen. And it seems like the list on the account page is limited to 12 months anyway, but I've pretty much deposited the same for last 5 years or so.)

Deposit limit status:

monthlydeposit.jpg

View image in gallery

Subtract max limit from current limit and you'll see the deposit for last 30 days.

(Not representative to normal months though, I decided to deposit a bit more than usual for different reasons. The base limit is the default I got when registering.)

TOTAL ITEMS VALUE: 27607 PED

Off that items in bank (I know some of this ought to go into TT)
290 Basic Electronic Fluid Memory 1151 92.08 PED
881 Emik X5 (L) 1 345.24 PED BANK (Keeping in bank for special occasions)
2004 Polaris Harness (F,L) 1 177.17 PED BANK
2154 Robot Hyper Charger 29 113.10 PED BANK
2157 Robot Image Amplifier 24 122.40 PED BANK
2194 Ruby 1 400.00 PED BANK
2520 Tier I Component 2000 200.00 PED BANK
2592 Topaz 6 354.00 PED BANK
2772 Xlite-S Display (PC) 1 346.91 PEDBANK ("Fishtank", doesn't work/broken...)

Last edited:
hi, u can add me :) i depo much when i can...

The problem is this game can be insanely expensive. For a game that is "not gambling" and mmorpg related. How do you find those willing to fill its coffers?

You need to attract thousands of casual players to find a few whales.

If this game punishes those who aren't willing to dump money into it there will be no new blood.

This thread is a prime example of the elitist attitude that ruins this game.

I have deposited a total of $400 dollars and do not plan on depositing again until I see more transparency from MA. My account is worth more than that at this point, why shouldn't I take money out?

There is profit in entropia because the rich take shortcuts.

Also, obviously, the idea that you can profit in this game is what prompts many people to deposit over and over. If you don't have these people who profit without depositing a cent then that fantasy goes away and this game looks more and more like a broken slot machine.

Personally I have no problem with non-depositors. I've always viewed it as kind of a "lifestyle choice" within the game.

But I have to admit that the reaction of some people to this thread has pissed me off. You are free to do business with whomever you wish. Business networks exist all over the place in RL, I belong to a Saffer business forum here in Dubai and there are many others : Aussie networks, Brit networks, Indian networks etc. It's not about racism or exclusion, it's simply about choosing to do develop contacts and relationships with people whose aims/background/values are simliar to yours. There are many societies in-game that operate on the same principle based around country of origin, language or primary in-game profession.

You can add me to the list: ~$2k/month over the last 6 months.

Also, obviously, the idea that you can profit in this game is what prompts many people to deposit over and over. If you don't have these people who profit without depositing a cent then that fantasy goes away and this game looks more and more like a broken slot machine.

I don't deposit over and over to profit, I'm deposit over and over just to keep living.
Buying new armor parts, dpeosit when there is an item I need (like (L) gun or (L) armor part, for instance. I have never considered this as a way to make money, it's easy to figure out that the money that are withdrawn comes from somehere.

Kind of frustrating to get the feeling I don't get anywhere though - I'm in the typical "mid level blob", not uber skills to be invited in teamhunts on let's say mulcibers (that's why it's nice with the shared loot events for me) (but not low enough skills to take part in noob events lol. Pretty much same level on my gear now as 4 years ago (and like 98% of it bought from auction, not looted myself). I'm happy of the TP(II) chip and the Pixie SGA glove I looted though.

And as for space I'm clearly on the losing side. And I'm generally a sucker, I bought an archon sword some month ago and hurried as people said parts were nearly impossible to find. As I couldn't get to Next Island swiftly I settled for one with relatively bad tier values I could find in calypso auction. (And now you probably can guess at which point I put 1700 ped TT of items into banks.)

Last edited:
I do have a problem with people who think the power bill for servers can be paid with sweating hard for two hours.

No depositors, no game, end of story.

Non-depositors are not evil, but if respect towards those people who pay for their game is replaced with disrespect and demands in style "we have every right"... then something is seriously wrong.

What happens if lot of serious depositors will be pissed off?
You can get an idea from this topic what can be done and how it can be done.
Non-depositors will suffer - all of em, jerks and nice people alike.

I see and understand your point, however think about this.

I have never deposited in this game, I am living in a country with low living standard ( lowest in Europe I think ), however I could deposit some small amount that would actually save me of like 3-4 months playing as no depositor. That was what made my gameplay and it was fun for me. I`m having reallly hard life and doing it hard way is what kept me in this game.
However, if I would start over again with this knowledge about game I have - I would deposit.

Now, you can`t say that we no-depositors don`t and can`t have same "rights" as depositors.
Why?
I, as no depositor have actually helped the game, not with my own money, however I did promoted the game and defending it on various other forums.
I did helped the game more then bunch of depositors who throw in money and expect it to grow like some plant.
They then loose it and say this game is shit and scam and actually hurt the game.
I have invited many people to the game and actually many of them did deposited, some of them pretty big amounts. Last one did very large deposit just because of CLD`s because it took me long time to explain him risks of hes investment into this game.
I have helped many new players. Most of them left the game but some of them did stayed and also deposited too.
Not to mentioned my decay and auction fees that went to MA.

MA allowed people to play without deposits and some of no depositors ( and very small depositors ) are actually highly skilled in this game.
If you or anyone else is having problems with that - get over it.
They do have same rights as depositors.

Sunsout, thead starter, only in last year deposited amount that would solve my #1 problem in life, however I have nothing against him, thats hes decision and money and I respect it.

However, in this way he is trying to hurt no-depositors directly and funny thing is that forum administration is still allowing this.

Lets just see how long this will continue.

However, in this way he is trying to hurt no-depositors directly and funny thing is that forum administration is still allowing this.

Lets just see how long this will continue.

He's not trying to hurt non-depositors, just trying to support depositors. The two are not the same thing. I know of similar non-depositor networks in-game.

That being said, I don't agree with a lot of the name-calling going on on both sides in this thread. I think non-depositors do have a valid place in EU, but I see no problem with a depositor wanting to support other depositors.

I don't want to hurt non-depositors, like sweaters. Sometimes I buy sweat from sweaters, hoping to sponsor lesser level players. I hate to get taken advantage of though, if I notice someone I just paid a good price of sweat for is then immediately shouting to buy sweat at under a reasonable market price and then return to me saying he have more sweat... and I also have mixed feeling about people withdrawing 700k ped in one go and there is no clear clue from where the money comes.

I was a bit mad at Buzz for a while, thinking he was a leech, but then my oppinion of him got changed when he paid a good amount of peds for Crystal Palace, making money go back to the developers. As for Medusa Islands, it was sold dirt cheap and has a relatively high tax, but I guess there that as it's a group of "investors" who manage it, the main owner's hands are tied when it comes to spend money on things like teleporters. (Qetesh probably paid his share when buying New Swizerland LA.)

Nevedie probably worked hard with his areas (some people got allergic to vampire globals, but at least it's not only atrox, atrox and atrox, uh sorry proteron), and Deathifier as I mentioned has developed Treasure Island and then even got into a planet partnership.

As for the CLDs it was just a pity there was no mechanism that made it easier for more normal depositors to get them "1st hand" while they still were sold. Generally, most investent opportunities ingame either require that you trust someone you're never met IRL, maybe even know the investor beforehand, or that you have a lot of money acessible.

It's a different between people who work ingame in a positive way and also in some cases also IRL to promot the game, and people who just want to squeeze other players out of as many peds as possible, possibly with an army of alt avatars to keep the dirt away from the hands and to take advantages other players doesn't have (such as having a presence on every planet without having the same problems other players has - to acutally have to travel).

There is a difference between anonymous land owners that's just a face for an anonymous group, and someone who's known ingame, who makes contact with normal players (for other reasons than fast PED making), who's making events and where the feeling is that the LA is made to be good for players and not only for the "investment group".

At the end of the day, it's what the depositors deposit that brings fresh real money for development. Also, MA doesn't want to make the people who are really rich (in terms of ingame PEDs) upset, they don't want to handle million ped withdrawals. But people who are just in for the money and doesn't think about the future of the game itself wouldn't think twice about withdrawing what they made ingame.

Last edited:
I've hit my deposit limit every month for the last 3 mnths... 3k usd a month... before that was whatever I could...

Silly I know LOL But its FUN hahahahaha

XZC

He's not trying to hurt non-depositors, just trying to support depositors. The two are not the same thing. I know of similar non-depositor networks in-game.

That being said, I don't agree with a lot of the name-calling going on on both sides in this thread. I think non-depositors do have a valid place in EU, but I see no problem with a depositor wanting to support other depositors.

I do understand that OP didn`t started this thread with intention to hurt anyone, he`s ok guy.
I`m not name-calling anyone or insulting, I respect everyone and their opinion always.
You`re ok guy too and your soc and socies are great.

However, not all things are just black and white, good and bad only.

It is hurting no depositors, because he will not be buying stuff from them ( only if urgently needed like he said ).
So if I know that my stuff can be sold and its not because I am no depositor and actually cannot afford to put $300 monthly in game ( people work whole month for that money here ) - I cannot act like I don`t care.
I can get over it, its hes choice and he can buy something from Santa only if he wants.
But doing it public and trying to lure as many people into this is actually something else and I just can`t watch it and smile while I`m stuck with loot on auction.

Think about it.

I thought about it.

Well, this is a RCE and a free market economy to boot. No one has to power to force anyone to make trades they don't want to. Everyone is free to join any kind of voluntary association that they please for as long as they see fit.

In every single trade, there are people that lose out. The people not involved in the trade don't get the item or peds that they wanted. EVERY single trade. There is no reason to single out the OP on this point.

In this world every one is free to form whatever criteria they desire on their trading strategies. You may not like the criteria someone else chooses, but that doesn't restrict their right to trade with whomever they please.

I suggest non-depositors relax about their ability to sell loot. Even if this "group" were 20 strong, your stuff will still sell.

Consider: There are whole socs that only buy/sell among themselves. (or "approved" business partners) Has been for years. And your stuff still sells.

So calm down and let folks buy/sell to whoever they want.

Back