Big Merps or Big Argonaut?

What to do???

• Total voters

Gionni Gunsy

Old Alpha
Society
Founder / Omerta
Gionni Gunsy Novembri
I'm currently in debate on either adding Big Argonauts to my Big Merp LA, or replacing my Big Merps with Big Argonaut. Thoughts and opinions are appreciated.. I am a fan of having both mobs. There are a few regular hunters on That Freaking Cold Place, I do not wish to ruin their experience but I also need to afford to maintain the Mob Maturities. So Big Merps will stay in place on the LA for the month of July, I think they can live happily for a few weeks together :)

If I do Argronauts, i do plan on setting them for the Guardian Maturity.

Your vote and comments really do matter...

Here are stats for both mobs:

picture2.jpg

Last edited:
Big Argos for me. Since new Switzerland bigger spawns stopped, there isn't a great place to complete bronze. I've been in tukar but the mobs are very high. Bronze stage Merps can be hunted SW of East scyilla mountains

Big Argos for me. Since new Switzerland bigger spawns stopped, there isn't a great place to complete bronze. I've been in tukar but the mobs are very high. Bronze stage Merps can be hunted SW of East scyilla mountains

Thank you, i really do appreciate the feedback. Im leaning on Big Argos. It might happen later today. I will probably go ahead and add a DNA to the mix soon and see how it goes with both of them together for now.

Need more votes..... Its all about the hunters, I cant maintain the settings if I dont have hunters.

Also waiting on feedback from Big Industries. That Freaking Cold Place is currently a partner with Big Industries, I do not want to throw off any hunters in that event. Well at least the few hunters that hunt the LA so far.

Merps are giving weapon handling skill besides the very last mission which gives some courage unlike the argos which give combat reflexes, athletics and evade; so I doubt many ppl are tempted to do the merps iron missions.

Merps are giving weapon handling skill besides the very last mission which gives some courage unlike the argos which give combat reflexes, athletics and evade; so I doubt many ppl are tempted to do the merps iron missions.

Interesting....

I have added 1 Argronaut DNA to "That Freaking Cold Place" @ [19187, 51648, 225]. Scout to Guardian for Bronze and Silver Missions.

Last edited:
Back