Big mistakes with a happy ending

Aldarion

Old
Society
SHOOT´N LOOT
Tar Aldarion Atanartar
hi entropians,

a few days ago i offered 10k for a blueprint. seen this out of inattention, it should only be 10 ped. when i noticed the mistake, it was already too late. totally desperate I wrote the player Kristijan Desire Carnage and explained the situation to him. without hope for the peds. he could have said anything, all trades are final, bad luck or your mistake. But no, this wonderful guy refund all my peds and sold me the bp for a regular price. im was so happy.

that showed me that there are good players in this game. and I hope most would behave like this.

that's all i have to say. thank you very much Kristijan Desire Carnage. wish u good luck and big hofs.

see u ingame.

greetz
aldarion

25273db46c.png

Nice one, it was a honest mistake so I really see why he understood your 'situation'

Messing up the auc history forever...
Gratz, lucky you!

enhancer-1.png

When i saw it i was like: is there a hidden camera somewhere :D

2 years ago i traded x2 CLD's to a random person whose avatar was next to avatar i was trading with....when i realised what i did i started sweating hard and panic
Lucky for me guy traded them back without hesitation so i learned lesson there....sad for Aldarion i had to roast him for couple minutes :)

enhancer-1.png

When i saw it i was like: is there a hidden camera somewhere :D

2 years ago i traded x2 CLD's to a random person whose avatar was next to avatar i was trading with....when i realised what i did i started sweating hard and panic
Lucky for me guy traded them back without hesitation so i learned lesson there....sad for Aldarion i had to roast him for couple minutes :)

and i was sweating 🥵, but then :yay:

Sehen Sie sich all die Möchtegern-Noob-Wiederverkäufer an, die versuchen, ihre QR1-Drucke für dummes Geld abzuladen, jetzt, wo Sie die Geschichte vollgestopft haben.

youre right. in this case the peds was lost...

Good, you were lucky thistime! :)

+1 to @D3sire

I saw it in-game and I was like damn, there will be thread on PCF in no time. Nice to see some fair ppl here 😉
Respect for seller.

i did the same, misunderstood how auction orders worked and long story short sold an ares perfected for a single ped to a complete stranger

they returned the ring after i explained the mistake and i had to insist for the person to accept some ped for the trouble.

there are a lot of good people around still :)

I once sold my resto adj to the TT cause i was tired and not paying attention.

Short story .. MA held it hostage , till i bought it back for $100 US dollars.

Guess that wasn't the same then.

Happy it worked out for you mate and good on Kristijan Desire Carnage for being one of the honest ones.

Back