Big news!

Pirx Danford

Elite
Society
Federation of Free Wanderers
Pirx Danford
Hey folks as per forum rule 2.10 advertising is forbidden I'll just let you know I finished writing my novel.

If anyone is interested I'll gladly give more details via PM.

Or maybe a moderator tells me about a proper way how to let everyone know?

Sorry if this thread is already going against forum rules, but I am so very proud of the achievement!

Edit: Apparently its fine to have a link in the signature, so *wheeee* just see below in my sig! :D

Last edited:
nice, i could use some more details!

Congrats on finishing your novel! :)

Cheers
Zweshi

Thanks for the nice words!
Oh I'll give a hint to those that want to find it themselves: I used Pirx Danford as pseudonym :cool:

Nice artwork there. Took me ages for mine.

I wish you all the best there, not a bad start, (I had a quick look on the inside thingy.)

Amazon reporting is quite interesting, as with mine you get to see which countries bought where. But on a good note you can edit as many times as you want, it only takes around 4 hours to re-upload and you don't lose your rank.

(Just don't change the author name, as you do lose your rank if you do that.)

Rgds

Ace

Nice artwork there. Took me ages for mine.

I wish you all the best there, not a bad start, (I had a quick look on the inside thingy.)

Amazon reporting is quite interesting, as with mine you get to see which countries bought where. But on a good note you can edit as many times as you want, it only takes around 4 hours to re-upload and you don't lose your rank.

(Just don't change the author name, as you do lose your rank if you do that.)

Rgds

Ace

Oh for all intends and purposes I plan to stick with the author name and already have another novel in the works and am getting badgered to do a sequel by some people.

Anyhow thanks about having that signature, because I imitated you and now have added the link in my signature also... well of my novel and not yours of course! :p

The cover was a very very lucky chain of incidents.
I blogged about that here:
https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/9062099-finding-cover

Cheers
Pirx

Congratulations!

Awesome!

Congratulations and that is a great achievement! :wtg:

Ah, it's finally out in english. Good job boss! :wtg:
The cover looks amazing. Downloading & looking to read your work :)

Cheers

Thank you April - it feels good to finish something like this.

Stage 1 is well under way by now and I am getting the first feedback. Someone also is pretty busy copy editing and I learned that I was a complete itsnorant, but now after learning that "its" always is the possessive form of it and "it's" without exception is only used to shorten "it is" or "it has" the itsocalypse has been prevented I hope.

Anyway if this pace keeps up I might end Stage 1 in a month already, we will see about that!

Eeeh so I did not have as much time for writing as I would have liked to have.
Also feedback is kinda slow, so if anyone in here did read my novel, please do be so kind and PM me.

Slap me with your thoughts! :eyecrazy:

Oh and also I hope to be able to blog about my experiences a bit more, if anyone is interested this is the address of my bilingual blog for now: https://pirxblog.wordpress.com/

Back