BIG Rewards WoF Bonus!

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
ajHjrVh.jpg

Concept:

In an effort to compliment prizes from Planet Calypso for WoF primary and support teams, BIG Industries and some of our Partnered Land Areas would like to offer extra incentives for every single global that happens on our lands, should any MoBs on our lands be selected in future rounds of WoF 2014.

BIG WoF Rewards:

BIG will include official WoF teams and their Support teams in our BIG Rewards program with a unique ability to cash out 4 PED per global at the end of each round. Hopefully giving your team that extra kick along the way to keep you locked and loaded through the championships.

Progressive Bonus:

Additionally all WoF teams registered will be able to claim our Monthly Progressive Bonus along the way should they be fortunate enough to claim a top 5 highest loot. The progressive bonus regularly tracks 100% of globals on all BIG lands and Partnered lands and builds the pot based on the volume of globals, typically reaching a minimum of 3000 PED per month.

In order to streamline tracking of your teams globals on participating land areas, please have your team captain register a new account on EntropiaLife.com specifically for your WoF team, If you have trouble doing this, just message me and I'll gladly help you get set up.

Once you've created your WoF team account, you will be able to activate the BIG Industries Rewards Plugin from EL, which will give you a unique team ID # for tracking purposes. From here you simply need to use the tracking # in the end portion of your team name and we will handle all point tracking for you!

Please post for your team in this thread once you've signed up and are ready to be tracked :)

Example: "WoF Team Africa BIG23945" or "WoF USA Support BIG34590"

It will be at your captains discretion how to distribute BIG WoF Reward PEDs among your primary and support teams.

Lands and Mob Types:

OLA1: Traeskeron, Equus, Molisk
OLA7: Scaboreas
OLA8: Formidon
OLA25: Osseocollum
OLA26: Allophyl, Molisk
OLA39: Atrox Stalker
OLA42 North: Ambulimax
OLA42 West: Atrox Guardian
OLA42 East: Argonaut
OLA48: Nexnecis, Allophyl
OLA49: Rextelum, Osseocollum
OLA51: Osseocollum
OLA 55: Itumatrox, Chomper

(Mob Maturities may be adjusted to accomodate requirements of WoF, we will wait for moblists to be produced to adjust spawns accordingly)

All feedback is welcome, best of luck in WoF 2014!!

EventPageBMPforum.jpg

Last edited:
reserved...

Great initiative! ;)

Signed up for GB, our ID is BIG23808.

I presume you don't really need to know the specific team names as these may vary, and we'll use the same code for both main and support.

Once you've created your WoF team account, you will be able to activate the BIG Industries Rewards Plugin from EL, which will give you a unique team ID # for tracking purposes. From here you simply need to use the tracking # in the end portion of your team name and we will handle all point tracking for you!

Have you considered changing that thing with the tracking woodyard so we don't have to use it?

Wouldn't it be better if we could just register with "WoF Vatican" (or someting simular depending on the country in question) and the tracker would recognize it on that part, at least during official matches?

Signed up for GB, our ID is BIG23808.

I presume you don't really need to know the specific team names as these may vary, and we'll use the same code for both main and support.

Yes same code can be used for all teams that are working with your country, just checked and you're good to go! Be sure that BIG23808 is the very last portion of your team names :)

Have you considered changing that thing with the tracking woodyard so we don't have to use it?

Wouldn't it be better if we could just register with "WoF Vatican" (or someting simular depending on the country in question) and the tracker would recognize it on that part, at least during official matches?

I don't disagree here aia, however with the short notice of how things would play out for WoF this year, needed to work with what I had available. We will aim to give options that don't require a 8 character code for next years WoF since we will have enough time to adapt, and hopefully some more general use tools for WoF as a whole through EL.

I don't disagree here aia, however with the short notice of how things would play out for WoF this year, needed to work with what I had available. We will aim to give options that don't require a 8 character code for next years WoF since we will have enough time to adapt, and hopefully some more general use tools for WoF as a whole through EL.

I'd say WOF isnt a reason, just let teams register, and have the tracker track the team name...no need for a big12345

just let a team register (ex: I just crit my pants!) and have the tracker catch that name...not sure why a string of numbers would be needed.

I'd say WOF isnt a reason, just let teams register, and have the tracker track the team name...no need for a big12345

just let a team register (ex: I just crit my pants!) and have the tracker catch that name...not sure why a string of numbers would be needed.

String of numbers ties it to a unique account, the backend of EL is a bit more complex than many seem to realize I think, sure, its possible, and we'll get there, but not on short notice ^^

String of numbers ties it to a unique account, the backend of EL is a bit more complex than many seem to realize I think, sure, its possible, and we'll get there, but not on short notice ^^

if instr(1,teamname,"team",1) > 0 then

if hof="HOF" then
multiplier = multiplier * 2
end if

if pedvalue="113" then
end if

team_id = findteam(teamname)
team_type = lteamtype(team_id)
nation_id = lteamnation(team_id)
score = lmobscore(mob_id) * multiplier
lteamscore(team_id) = lteamscore(team_id) + score
lnationscore(nation_id,mob_category) = lnationscore(nation_id,mob_category) + score
lnationPED(nation_id,team_type) = lnationPED(nation_id,team_type) + pedvalue

,)

In terms of data redundancy the "lnationscore" seems superflous as it's the sum of team scores; but the reason why it's there is to easily be able to see when support has reached the cap, and to separate scores from bonus mobs from normal mobs.

Last edited:
if instr(1,teamname,"team",1) > 0 then

if hof="HOF" then
end if

if pedvalue="113" then
end if

team_id = findteam(teamname)
team_type = lteamtype(team_id)
nation_id = lteamnation(team_id)
score = lmobscore(mob_id) * multiplier
lteamscore(team_id) = lteamscore(team_id) + score
lnationscore(nation_id,mob_category) = lnationscore(nation_id,mob_category) + score
lnationPED(nation_id,team_type) = lnationPED(nation_id,team_type) + pedvalue

,)

In terms of data redundancy the "lnationscore" seems superflous as it's the sum of team scores; but the reason why it's there is to easily be able to see when support has reached the cap, and to separate scores from bonus mobs from normal mobs.

Great initiative! I'll forward this to the volunteer programmers :)

How I Think your code looks like:

Something like
p = instr("BIG ",teamname,1)
if p > 0 then
team_id = cLng(mid(teamname, p+4,999))
else
team_id = 0
end if

Brute fix - something like:

p = instr("BIG ",teamname,1)
if p > 0 then
team_id = cLng(mid(teamname, p+4,999))
else
team_id = 0
' Special code for WoF
p = instr("WOF ",teamname,1)
if p > 0 then
county = lcase(mid(teamname,p+5,3))
if country = "vat" then team_id = 12345 ' Vatican
if country = "usa" then team_id = 43243 ' USA
if country = "suf" then team_id = 32321 ' Benelux
end if
' Special code for WoF ends here
end if

Depending on programming language, the "special code for WoF can be put in an include file. A bit more advanced is to use a procedure that stores the team IDs in an Array in memory, and reads it from a database if non exitent (and flushes the non-existant team names after, say, 24 hours to allow new teams to be configured without restarting the program).

Last edited:
WOF USA SUPPORT #4 will be using "BIG13842"

Itumatrox young spawn, 3 DNA at OLA55 for your bonus next round!

OLA55.jpg

If all WoF teams would change their ending to BIG whatnot it would destroy the opportunity to personalize the teamnames... some of the teamnames are kinda traditional, you cant change them to BIG... -no deal!

the limited lengh of team names do not allow an addition, i like Aias solution though.

I hope you can change that! I know you want to read BIG twice in each and every teamname global m8, but unlike team
WOF USA SUPPORT BIG13842
we still got soul!

Last edited:
If all WoF teams would change their ending to BIG whatnot it would destroy the opportunity to personalize the teamnames... some of the teamnames are kinda traditional, you cant change them to BIG... -no deal!

the limited lengh of team names do not allow an addition, i like Aias solution though.

I hope you can change that! I know you want to read BIG twice in each and every teamname global m8, but unlike team we still got soul!

Has nothing to do with self promotion, its about custom coding to automatically recognize globals that feed into a system that's already built. If you have the ability to code it custom I'll change it sure! I however don't have that ability, and spur of the moment wanted to offer up something extra for WoF teams above and beyond our regular 3 tiered bonus system, always your choice if it fits your playstyle ;)

dont get me wrong m8 its a nice offer, it would be a blast if the script can be changed in a way it fits your and our needs!

Back