Info: BIGGER IS BETTER - OLA #44 [199,603] - SW of Oshiri Hearts

Society
Kaos
Rick Ricardo Sanchez
Welcome to OLA #44 - BIGGER IS BETTER [199,603]!! Located just x1 TP chip jump SW of Oshiri Hearts, this LA has been newly revamped is ready to ROCK AND ROLL! Join us for 1-hour Highest Single Loot events every Saturday at 20:00 MA/UTC (times/dates will be updated as necessary) and bonus Sunday/weekday events are on their way.

This weekly event features FREE ENTRY and 125 total ped prizes. Additionally, moving forward OLA 44 will offer 4.44% STRAIGHT CASH BACK for any hunters or miners that reach a minimum of 10 globals for the month (starting 1st of the month at 00:00, using MA/UTC time). I really want to keep this a fun and cheap place for hunters so a straight cashback with a low bar for involvement seemed like the most straightforward way to reward everyone for participation.

Featuring 2x Argonaut DNA & 2x Molisk DNA cranked ALLLLLL THE WAY UP!! We are still gathering general sentiment about mob spawn density/maturity and balance - please bear with us as we continue to improve this LA, and provide feedback on what you'd like to see!!! Come take advantage of our LOW LOW LOW 3% Hunt / 2% Mine tax

Please register below for global cashback program (individuals & teams allowed) so I can more easily track globals as I'm having difficulty getting MA support to email me back. Public points tracker will be available once global naming has been set up for this LA and tracking can be automated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Society
Kaos
Rick Ricardo Sanchez
only 4 days until the grand opening - dont forget to register for the global cashback program! as always, feedback is much appreciated. :wtg:

Mel

Alpha
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Hormel Mel Jorell
Hormel Mel Jorell

DavinFelth

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Davin Trooper Felth
Davin Trooper Felth

so far I know I'll love max molisk. Something about those leaders - love em!

Society
Kaos
Rick Ricardo Sanchez
Thanks to all who joined us for the grand opening - it was a lot of fun! Congrats to the winners:

1st place, 220p Argonaut Leader - Conq45
2nd place, 188p Argonaut Leader - Michael MM Merudo
3rd place, 79p Argonaut Leader - Thomas Trixxz Beckers

The next event has been set for PRIME TIME - Sat 8/8 at 20:00 MA time. Event info updated above.