Info: BIGGER IS BETTER - OLA #44 [199,603] - SW of Oshiri Hearts

only 4 days until the grand opening - dont forget to register for the global cashback program! as always, feedback is much appreciated. :wtg:

Hormel Mel Jorell

Davin Trooper Felth

so far I know I'll love max molisk. Something about those leaders - love em!

please and thank you, Monkey Lou-Cifer Lou :)

Please register Jar Jasis Sismondi

Best of luck with the new LA!!

Please register Blixt Flash Gordon

Thanks to all who joined us for the grand opening - it was a lot of fun! Congrats to the winners:

1st place, 220p Argonaut Leader - Conq45
2nd place, 188p Argonaut Leader - Michael MM Merudo
3rd place, 79p Argonaut Leader - Thomas Trixxz Beckers

The next event has been set for PRIME TIME - Sat 8/8 at 20:00 MA time. Event info updated above.

now introducing a VIP tier :handgun: 50 globals/month to qualify for 8.88% cashback! double your rewards & low tax = minimal upfront cost to the hunter

*still tracking globals manually as MA is being slow to respond re: global naming o_O

Hi all, quick update on rewards:

Obviously the numbers for this are all still fresh, but I'm considering adding a jackpot style lottery to the LA in addition to the A M A Z I N G cashback rewards already being offered! We felt that the cashback rewards were nice, but felt too much like the codex - stale and unexciting. It needed a bit of a spark to get the people going! :love: However, it will need to wait until:
1) MA finally answers my support tickets about getting these globals named so we can ensure tracking (please? its been weeks);
2) I get at least a month or two of financial data to work with, and can start crunching some numbers (the more regular hunters we have, the bigger/better rewards we can stand to offer);
3) and get some more feedback about mob maturity* level vs. mining so we can figure out what the heck the people want (seriously, tell me what you want)!

*Mob maturity is currently being lowered due to popular demand. We hope that this will allow our friends with lower dps, smaller protection capabilities, or simply want to relax and have fun without worrying about damage to join us more often without feeling like they have to watch over their shoulders for roaming Argonaut Leader death squads :eek:.

1x Molisk will be left at max maturity for some leader spawns (990hp/150dmg)
1x Molisk will be lowered slightly to allow for increased spawn of warriors/hunters (600hp/120dmg; 560hp/100dmg)
2x Argonauts will be lowered to relax the damage while maintaining approximate mob hp - aiming for mostly hunters (700hp/89dmg v. 1000hp/121dmg for leaders)

Miners!! :money: We hope to see you join us as well - take advantage of the great MU ores/enmatters on LA 44 at only 1.99% tax! We hope that lowered mob damage will encourage you to mine (and hunt) with us in search of that elusive devils tail, azur pearls, or henren stem. Don't forget that these two mobs are fantastic for skilling any and all combat skills due to their high danger levels.

As always, please feel free to reach out and share thoughts on the LA. We want to include our friends in the decision making process to make OLA 44 your favorite hangout spot! Happy Hunting!! :handgun:

Only 5 days until end of August! Finish strong by cleaning up your Argonaut/Molisk iron missions & meeting your monthly global minimums for rewards!!

Please register 'Overcooked OC Panda' !!

Back