I still want my Segway... ;)

For the EU team!

Think go around our world with a bike!!!! :yay:

For enjoy or fast tours...
Not only cars but some enduro bike for explorators

30/40 ped price

please develop it.

: add rep : if u like this feature

Its a good idea, allthough it has come upp before, but it takes a bit more for me to +rep :)

Yes, but please give us a futuristic bike like judge dredd, akira or similar. or even a one wheeler

I just love the random Paint moments.

c3qsMJ

a one wheeler
I'd prefer this one wheeler:
secretwars_vehicle_doomroller7_8-1.jpg

While we are at it, let's do some add ons to estates:
untitled.jpg

motu-la-snake_mountain.jpg

18895-1.jpg

Estates like these would just be a lot cooler then what we got now.

Yes, I hate to admit it, but each of these toys from the 1980s currently resides in my parents attic from way back in the day, lol. My siblings and I had quite a bit of fun having wars between the various factons back then, along with lincoln log cabins in the middle of the battlefield as towns for each faction to take control over...

If this stuff existed as real world toys in 1980s, surely MA's awesome game designing staff can do better then this stuff in the virtual world... but so far, it just does not seem to have happened yet... instead they made like a handful of pretty boring looking buildings and cut and pasted until they did a release. I really wish they would go back and make some awesome customization options that might get somewhere close to the level of coolness as all of this sort of stuff instead of being at the level of blah that it's at now.

Last edited:
I still want my Segway... ;)

I like this one. :laugh:

Since we are talking vehicles, how about some mechs? Imagine pvp4 with gundams mounted with machine guns and rockets.

If Gallagher can ride that, why can't we?
Or we can take a page from South Park and have EU make a bike that lets us see what we feel when we NRF and miss, and no loot!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Bicycles would be cool but I still want my dirt bike!

Back