X2Er6kl.jpg

jNBOI5P.jpg

rrbdwrV.jpg

LON: 38533
LAT: 19517

PAGE 1

k7qCGcp.jpg

Introduction

Prepare yourself for an thrilling adventure as you traverse through the Mighty Kong strong holds. You will encounter obstacles that will melt the courage of even the most fortified of hunters. The task at hand is simple tho the road will be long and treacherous.

Do you dare clash against the fierce Kong and his Gorilla minions for there precious rare items ?

Obtaining Kong Map
First you will need to go to the Kong's "Spawning Grounds" at this location

Here you will find the Kong that drops all 7 maps. You must loot or buy all 7 Fragmented Kong Maps. Then you will place all 7 Map's into a refiner, this create a " Kong Map".

Gathering Idol's
In the Element Temple's you will be able to loot a"Fire, Water, and Forest Scared Idol".

Visiting Island Girl
Once you have these items go to the Island Girl and turn in the "Kong Map" and "Sacred Idol's"
Lat:
Long:

You will revceive a "Kong Idol"

Sacred Kong Ground's
Now the battle for blood begins "Literally". You will have to summon a few Kong's and attempt to gather "5 Kong Blood's".

Mighty Wave's for Crystal Skull
Time to make you final push! Congratulations you are almost there, all you have to do is keep grinding it out until you loot a "Crystal Skull".

Epic Grind is at a End...
All thats left to do now is do all 3 Element Instance's until you have 3 of each "Essence".

Obtaining Zombie Virus Antidote

Mindkey!

PAGE 2

HijR24u.jpg

First you must collect up all 7 of the "King Kong Map Fragments"

V2EmuKe.jpg

PAGE 3

wjJv1vC.jpg

PAGE 4

UiLOOAQ.jpg

b7paveD.jpg

u9XNb3c.jpg

Mogwa will give you way points to all instances Fire Temple, Water Temple and Forest Temple.

0JM1URb.jpg

LON: 37428
LAT: 19590

PAGE 5

UiLOOAQ.jpg

R0yKKi0.jpg

NgNKLJQ.jpg

The Fire Temple requires 1 Sacred Fire Skull to enter. The creature listed drops Scared Fire Skulls.

zWEjICZ.jpg

GUQcPAB.jpg
Kong

Level: 35
Dmg Types:
HP:

Way Points:
36270, 18867

eS9WFp7.jpg

U04FG01.jpg

0JM1URb.jpg

LON: 34782
LAT: 21097

PAGE 6

UiLOOAQ.jpg

xhCsDJY.jpg

DJj0P32.jpg

The Forest Temple requires 1 Sacred Forest Skull to enter. The creature listed drops Scared Forest Skulls.

zWEjICZ.jpg

l27jm2v.jpg
Mountain Gorilla

Level : 15
Dmg Types:
HP:

Way Points:
36766, 20933

eS9WFp7.jpg

A1Vsz4D.jpg

0JM1URb.jpg

LON: 36732, 20511
LAT: 20501

PAGE 7

UiLOOAQ.jpg

WHEMPxZ.jpg

rjRPzuw.jpg

The Water Temple requires 1 Sacred Water Skull to enter. The creature listed drops Scared Water Skulls.

zWEjICZ.jpg

e2ooC2S.jpg
Island Gorilla

Level : 8
Dmg Types:
HP:

Way Points:
33307, 21910

eS9WFp7.jpg

BfMzIc4.jpg

0JM1URb.jpg

LON: 37250
LAT: 19300

PAGE 8

UiLOOAQ.jpg

D2Sf5MI.jpg

Last edited:
This is some kind of drug,i think this thread should be :locked:

That is quite nice grafic tutorial!
+rep

What do you do with the mindkey ?

What do you do with the mindkey ?

The Antidote can be traded in for Mindkey (you may not enter bio dome, in till you get another antidote if you do this). The Mindkey gives you special access to a place in hell (not a instance) where there is waves of hell kongs (spy, root) and the end boss Trojan kong that recently drop a ul firewall armour piece.

P.S. just noticed this thread on RT client loader well done OP.

Very nice job! I enjoy reading threads like this one!!

Reactions: Izz
Thanks guy! Apperciate the kind words.

It is still a WIP but I will be polishing everything up throughout the week, and adding WP to all the areas such as Spawning Grounds etc. Also will updating the information to be more precise and easy to read and understand.

I will also try and give a base line of what gear such as armor and fire power and what type of healer you might need to attempt the hard parts. Once ive figured out the dmg the creatures do ill post the minimum armor requirement.

Also will add action shot's from inside instances into there corresponding header reels. Action shots from the boss Kongs will be added into a header reel for "Heroic Battle for Crystal Skull". And hopefully all the details you will need to know to complete and loot a Crystal Skull.

Last edited:
When ND introduced and also when Taco made this mission for first time, I was offline and missed some if not all those usefull info.
Thanks for this thread

+1 Great job and well presented

Redacted...

Last edited:
moderator.jpg

This is a very nice tutorial post. Please do not destroy it with publicly discussing personal disputes. I recommend both Taco and Chances to think through their next posts.

Really nice work! I was wondering what all that stuff was when I saw it global. Thanks for sharing, thanks to everyone who developed it, and everyone who put in all the effort to figure it all out! :wtg: :thumbup:

Thanks guys, ill be updating it later today, ive got the spawn waypoints. As well as what creatures drop the maps and will add some pictures and vid's of the instances. Also where to loot essence.

A vid of spawning the kongs is coming, as I sold all my old gear I need a day to borrow the required gear off friends.

this should be sticky, so this thingy isn't so secret anymore. thx for bringing it all together, it helped me more than once already! :yup:

:tongue2:

PS: is everything still up to date?

Last edited:
How do you get the Mindkey though? I don't see who to trade it with, and is it worth it do you think?

There's a demon in some. It's on one of tacos you tube vids. Theses a adventure and challenge to it that some players like. Also if you have not done gorrilla and werewolf iron missions can be extra bonus. We also know that Trojan Kong has ul firewall armour.

How do you get the Mindkey though? I don't see who to trade it with, and is it worth it do you think?

You turn your antidote into the demon that is next to the TP inside the biodome

kong blood

Hi,
Thank you for this thread.
Can you give more info about kong blood ?
How summon them ?
where find them ?
blood drop rate ?

maybe u should add that it sems that a new mission chain exists wich gives probaly a antidote aswell without the kong hustle :p ?

name is : The Cure ( its a 50k points mission , inteligent zombies 2-5 points , and the text and name of the mission sound also like it gives the antidote ! )

it comes after the fairly short and fun company mission chain after the NWO chain ( note u can skip almost any step there if u rent the right key ! )

QKN5Ejg.jpg

X2Er6kl.jpg

jNBOI5P.jpg

rrbdwrV.jpg

LON: 38533
LAT: 19517

PAGE 1

k7qCGcp.jpg

Introduction

Prepare yourself for an thrilling adventure as you traverse through the Mighty Kong strong holds. You will encounter obstacles that will melt the courage of even the most fortified of hunters. The task at hand is simple tho the road will be long and treacherous.

Do you dare clash against the fierce Kong and his Gorilla minions for there precious rare items ?

Obtaining Kong Map
First you will need to go to the Kong's "Spawning Grounds" at this location

Here you will find the Kong that drops all 7 maps. You must loot or buy all 7 Fragmented Kong Maps. Then you will place all 7 Map's into a refiner, this create a " Kong Map".

Gathering Idol's
In the Element Temple's you will be able to loot a"Fire, Water, and Forest Scared Idol".

Visiting Island Girl
Once you have these items go to the Island Girl and turn in the "Kong Map" and "Sacred Idol's"
Lat:
Long:

You will revceive a "Kong Idol"

Sacred Kong Ground's
Now the battle for blood begins "Literally". You will have to summon a few Kong's and attempt to gather "5 Kong Blood's".

Mighty Wave's for Crystal Skull
Time to make you final push! Congratulations you are almost there, all you have to do is keep grinding it out until you loot a "Crystal Skull".

Epic Grind is at a End...
All thats left to do now is do all 3 Element Instance's until you have 3 of each "Essence".

Obtaining Zombie Virus Antidote

Mindkey!

PAGE 2

HijR24u.jpg

First you must collect up all 7 of the "King Kong Map Fragments"

V2EmuKe.jpg

PAGE 3

wjJv1vC.jpg

PAGE 4

UiLOOAQ.jpg

b7paveD.jpg

u9XNb3c.jpg

Mogwa will give you way points to all instances Fire Temple, Water Temple and Forest Temple.

0JM1URb.jpg

LON: 37428
LAT: 19590

PAGE 5

UiLOOAQ.jpg

R0yKKi0.jpg

NgNKLJQ.jpg

The Fire Temple requires 1 Sacred Fire Skull to enter. The creature listed drops Scared Fire Skulls.

zWEjICZ.jpg

GUQcPAB.jpg
Kong

Level: 35
Dmg Types:
HP:

Way Points:
36270, 18867

eS9WFp7.jpg

U04FG01.jpg

0JM1URb.jpg

LON: 34782
LAT: 21097

PAGE 6

UiLOOAQ.jpg

xhCsDJY.jpg

DJj0P32.jpg

The Forest Temple requires 1 Sacred Forest Skull to enter. The creature listed drops Scared Forest Skulls.

zWEjICZ.jpg

l27jm2v.jpg
Mountain Gorilla

Level : 15
Dmg Types:
HP:

Way Points:
36766, 20933

eS9WFp7.jpg

A1Vsz4D.jpg

0JM1URb.jpg

LON: 36732, 20511
LAT: 20501

PAGE 7

UiLOOAQ.jpg

WHEMPxZ.jpg

rjRPzuw.jpg

The Water Temple requires 1 Sacred Water Skull to enter. The creature listed drops Scared Water Skulls.

zWEjICZ.jpg

e2ooC2S.jpg
Island Gorilla

Level : 8
Dmg Types:
HP:

Way Points:
33307, 21910

eS9WFp7.jpg

BfMzIc4.jpg

0JM1URb.jpg

LON: 37250
LAT: 19300

PAGE 8

UiLOOAQ.jpg

D2Sf5MI.jpg

WOOOOW great job KullXP :) I love it :yay:

Company Mission "The Cure"

Yes I can confirm that the Company Mission "The Cure" does give zombie antidote as a reward. Keep in mind that you must complete Prison Chain first, so not sure if it is easier than doing this chain on SI?

Also you can trade the antidote in to a "Rogue Trader" at the Chelsea Penthouse for a mindkey.

Last edited:
Back